What's new

Congres leader arrested, 4515 crore of Forex seized, Church funds suspected

They have now prepared there own cyber army to counter the activities of BJP in social media .

Who knows he may be a beneficial employer ???

They already have prepared one using 100 cr of taxpayers money.

The weird part is, most of the supporters of Al Khangress are fake accounts and it is openly shown in twitter as many Twitteraties already posted and embarrassed the thekedaars of secoolarism. :D

And someone here was calling me as a communal lunatic when I pointed out how money exchanges hands in conversion by missionaries.

:lol:

Everything what was called 'communal' is now coming true.

Here the economy is in dumps and this Al Khangressi traitor is stealing money.

But Paid 'secoolar' Media will never show all this.

They have now prepared there own cyber army to counter the activities of BJP in social media .

Who knows he may be a beneficial employer ???

In social media congress has nothing to gain n this is real battle ground for congress. .......

i never said "hindus are blind" what i said was the hindu converts are very zealous because when a blind man suddenly gets sight, he is usually desperate to tell the other blind men the good news of how to get sight. the "blind" part is contextual

dear god. :lol: i give up

:lol: ....there you go again....claiming the 'hindu converts' are over zealous.

Hindu converts are those who 'convert' to Hinduism.

You are talking about "Christian converts" ............how convenient to use the term "Hindu" when describing something so negative and offensive. Very 'secular' of you.

The psychological damage a conversion does is call Narcissistic personality disorder and not 'seeing the light' :omghaha:

Persons diagnosed with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder are characterized by unwarranted feelings of self-importance. They have a sense of entitlement and demonstrate grandiosity in their beliefs and behavior. They have a strong need for admiration, but lack feelings of empathy. These qualities are usually defenses against a deep feeling of inferiority and of being unloved.

Trust a christian bigot to call this psychological disorder as 'seeing the light' :sick:

If one is to look at your 'statement' with a clinical eye ......guess what one sees :coffee:

You were given Visa by evil Christian USA?? :blink:

Did you offer them that you will convert to Christianity for that?? ;)

And you have to stop putting words on other's mouth, I do not have a US visa and I do not consider it as a privilage.. So give it a rest.. Your Christian theory is all bullshit...

LOL ..... you are the one putting words in others mouth :lol: ....that and your straw-man arguments pretty much sums you up.

You are the one who claimed "someone like me cannot even enter their premises" ....... as if entering their premises is something wonderful . :coffee: ...............looks like you are denying your own statements now.

And someone here was calling me as a communal lunatic when I pointed out how money exchanges hands in conversion by missionaries.

But Paid 'secoolar' Media will never show all this.

I know what kind of conversion the ' church ' accused in this thread does...so please :wave:

He claims to be a malayalee .

Lets see if he can understand what is written ...... :P

LOL......I really don't care if you consider me a Malayalee or not .............:disagree:

Unlike others who seek safety in numbers, ghettos or under burqa of secularism...........I fight my battles alone armed with only the truth.

You can form your 'malayalee club', christian brigades, secular clubs or even use the last resort of scoundrels ..the claim to be 'patriots' :sick:

LOL ..... you are the one putting words in others mouth :lol: ....that and your straw-man arguments pretty much sums you up.

You are the one who claimed "someone like me cannot even enter their premises" ....... as if entering their premises is something wonderful . :coffee: ...............looks like you are denying your own statements now.

Ha!! Strawmen argument?? Look who is talking? You started the visa topic in the first place.. And why twisting my words, I said "With your insight I am not sure whether you can even enter the premises" Look who is clutching to the strawmen argument now?? As I said, go and play along with your kind and get pat on your back..

Why people bringing religion into this........... this is nothing to do with Christian or muslim or hindu..... those MF having congressi blood to suck the wealth of the nation.......

So you thing this 4,500 crores were not sent over for conversion ?

Why exactly were these funds send to India ? ......... do answer this question, we would all like to know your insight.

LOL......I really don't care if you consider me a Malayalee or not .............:disagree:

Unlike others who seek safety in numbers, ghettos or under burqa of secularism...........I fight my battles alone armed with only the truth.

You can form your 'malayalee club', christian brigades, secular clubs or even use the last resort of scoundrels ..the claim to be 'patriots' :sick:

Dude @kurup is not a Christian guy and he was not talking against you!! :)

Who ever told you these kind of truth should be slapped when ever you get a chance, because most of the "truth" you are saying here has no "truth" in it :lol:

And as for patriotism, I or any one here do not have to prove our patriotism to any one here especially you.. You are trying to malign us with your bigotness and so far it is not working. So try harder..

Last edited by a moderator:

Neither do I want to join whatever brigade you are part of .

And certainly don't need a certificate from you for my patriotism , least from a internet warrior who does not even have a clue what he is talking about .... :wave:

What can we do @utraash, for some, being in other religions than dharmic faiths means they are traitors..They will find fault from spellings to name to accuse us as back stabbers and traitors :omghaha:

:lol: Talk about putting words in others mouth ........back to playing the victim and claiming victor by pointing at strawmen .............your predictability is getting boring. :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
So you thing this 4,500 crores were not sent over for conversion ?

Why exactly were these funds send to India ? ......... do answer this question, we would all like to know your insight.

Isnt it same with every human gods with India?? They will get lot of money from unconfirmed sources.. Why bashing only Christians only then? See the below thread!!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ram-bapu-type-godmen-earn-11.html#post4699349

:lol: Talk about putting words in others mouth ........back to playing the victim and claiming victor by pointing at strawmen .............your predictability is getting boring. :angel:

Huh!! When out of words, resort to the old attack of playing victim card!! You will start some nonsense and will get countered by members here and you will have no other words to say.. So you can easily blame it on us playing victim card!! COme back with come other credible stories mate..

Ha!! Strawmen argument?? Look who is talking? You started the visa topic in the first place.. And why twisting my words, I said "With your insight I am not sure whether you can even enter the premises" Look who is clutching to the strawmen argument now?? As I said, go and play along with your kind and get pat on your back..

LOL.....so you DID say 'someone with like me cannot EVEN enter the premises of US embassy" :lol: ........of course the implied meaning is that entering the USA is a far greater privilege than entering their premises. :toast_sign:

LOL.....so you DID say 'someone with like me cannot EVEN enter the premises of US embassy" :lol: ........our course the implied meaning is that entering the USA is a far greater privilege than entering their premises. :toast_sign:

No, that mean with that much stupidity in you, am not sure whether you can enter any other country!! Now dont tell me that I am insulting India by claiming that India is the only country that allows stupids.. You are having a habit of twisting words to suit your purposes..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom