What's new

Congres leader arrested, 4515 crore of Forex seized, Church funds suspected

Yet here I am with a valid B1 visa with 10 years multiple entry :azn: ...............but unlike you I do not consider entering premises of christian USA a 'privilege'. :P

You were given Visa by evil Christian USA?? :blink:

Did you offer them that you will convert to Christianity for that?? ;)

And you have to stop putting words on other's mouth, I do not have a US visa and I do not consider it as a privilage.. So give it a rest.. Your Christian theory is all bullshit...

@seiko , @Mritunjaya

Since both of you guys are taking this to new levels , a small advice from me ..... :D

1236393_517905314949920_1216639838_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@seiko , can you see the last two posts we made . For me it's missing .... :undecided:

Is ghatna se ye pata lagta hai ki desh me chor toh bahut hai par congressiyo ki baat hi kuch alag hai..... ye congressi desh ki maa bhan karne pe tule huye hai fir bhi kuch aisy species aisy hai ki unka congress se moh bhang nhi hota.....
The only leader who was honest in whole congress life span was Lal bhadur Shastri ji....

Such a HUGE haul and no major outlet reporting it? Doesn't seem very accurate.

Dear I request u to not to act like Diggy doggy...

@Shinigami, you wrote Christian with a small "c" also.. You have no place in our Christian group also.. :pissed:

Act ??? No..No ...... he is actually Mr. Digvijay Singh himself ....... :lol:

Who knows may be congress found a new way to check public mood on international forum....

Why people bringing religion into this........... this is nothing to do with Christian or muslim or hindu..... those MF having congressi blood to suck the wealth of the nation.......

Why people bringing religion into this........... this is nothing to do with Christian or muslim or hindu..... those MF having congressi blood to suck the wealth of the nation.......

Back
Top Bottom