What's new

Congres leader arrested, 4515 crore of Forex seized, Church funds suspected

There probably was an illegal foreign exchange operation for sure, but it was more likely 4.5 Cr rather than 4000 Cr- that's almost half a billion dollars.

Dude, I dont know why are you hell bend on defending this guy.. His brother is already under investigation from Central and State government.. Police already accused him of getting around 1000 crore from abroad for charity work and only spend around 200 crore from it.. His 100 acres of land is under government custody..

Dude, I dont know why are you hell bend on defending this guy.. His brother is already under investigation from Central and State government.. Police already accused him of getting around 1000 crore from abroad for charity work and only spend around 200 crore from it.. His 100 acres of land is under government custody..

I'm saying the money is TOO BIG to have not grabbed national headlines. If the BJP needed evidence to go against christians, this was it- how come they never took it up in parliament?

I'm saying the money is TOO BIG to have not grabbed national headlines. If the BJP needed evidence to go against christians, this was it- how come they never took it up in parliament?

Well all the local news channels did covered it and it explicitly said about 4500 crores.. Dont you think BJP have enough at their hand now against congress.. So might be busy with it...

Well all the local news channels did covered it and it explicitly said about 4500 crores.. Dont you think BJP have enough at their hand now against congress.. So might be busy with it...

Robert varda was what? 7 odd crores? I think there's a typo somewhere. I think 4.5 is more believable.

There probably was an illegal foreign exchange operation for sure, but it was more likely 4.5 Cr rather than 4000 Cr- that's almost half a billion dollars.

Here is a more authentic source for you , if you are reading this .

Yohannan's brother arrested

K P Punnoose, president of Niranam panchayat near here, was arrested on Sunday for running a foreign currency racket. The development comes following the seizure of foreign currency worth Rs 4,515 crore from his ‘agent’ Vimal Raj from Chennai on Saturday.

The Congress (I) leader and the elder brother of K P Yohannan of Believers Church, was arrested on charges of cheating and operating unauthorised foreign funds, and Vimal for stealing foreign currency from Punnoose, 68.

It was alleged that Vimal had stolen Yugoslavian Dinar (Yum) to the tune of Rs 4,515 crore from Punnoose. But it was revealed that Punnoose had entrusted Vimal to raise foreign funds in the name of the Olivu Mala Trust run by Punnoose.

Yohannan's brother arrested - The New Indian Express

Is it Really 4,515 Crores...................I am feeling dizzy..............Wow man God-man is a Good Profession to Choose...............I would ask my Son to become one.............

Yugoslavian dinar? Isn't that a defunct currency? Who d exchange it?

Christians in India have better living standard than hindus and muslims so its better to allow convertion atleast india's poverty rate will decrease....lol :D

That must be what Pappu says to his friends. I got this joke man :D :D
Christians in India have better living standard than hindus and muslims so its better to allow convertion atleast india's poverty rate will decrease....lol :D

Is it Really 4,515 Crores...................I am feeling dizzy..............Wow man God-man is a Good Profession to Choose...............I would ask my Son to become one.............

Dude, I am also thinking the same.. I dont even need that much cash, just 515 crore is enough for me!!

Back
Top Bottom