What's new

Congres leader arrested, 4515 crore of Forex seized, Church funds suspected

This K P Yohannan guy and his believers church was already under many controversies and Kerala police alleged that he got about 1000 crores many years ago for "charity work" and only peenuts was actually spend on charity.. Wonder where rest of the money is gone.

Such a HUGE haul and no major outlet reporting it? Doesn't seem very accurate.

Sripadmanabhan is the god,i suppose.

Yea!! And he is very very rich that the temple committee is doing everything they can from determining the value of assets of second locker..

Where are the 'secular' minorities who were saying that there are no foreign funds used for conversion :devil:

No surprise to see a congress MP caught in this illegal and anti national activity. :angel: ...........all with Antonio Maino's blessings.

u r one of that illiterate dumb who thinks church are here in india only for conversion...its because of the church that in india we have institutes like XLRI, st xaviers, st stephens, loyola and thousands of schools and colleges providing worldclass education....

u r one of that illiterate dumb who thinks church are here in india only for conversion...its because of the church that in india we have institutes like XLRI, st xaviers, st stephens, loyola and thousands of schools and colleges providing worldclass education....

Leave that dude!! He will find one excuses and stick with it.. Not worth your time..

So you want me to believe their white man's burden,joshua project stuff?

So they have no motives in their indulgence and involvement in this country like they had none in Africa and South America?

Do you take us for naive fools?

Do you think without those institutions India would be nothing worthwhile?

@ Seiko Secret Agent Man...how much money do you have stashed dude ? I'm visiting you for my share soon :D

Back
Top Bottom