What's new

Congres leader arrested, 4515 crore of Forex seized, Church funds suspected

@ Seiko Secret Agent Man...how much money do you have stashed dude ? I'm visiting you for my share soon :D

Dude my church is good for nothing.. Thinking about converting to a tribal and reconvert to believers church.. I suggest you do the same.. We can open a branch in South Africa and convert some people :lol:

Quote NDTV, Times Now etc. If this news was true, Arnab Goswami would be shouting 'NATION WANTS TO KNOW'

Dude it was a very big headlines in the local channels.. The news is authentic..

Religion has become the most successfull business here in India. I suggest raid all the demi gods and organisations like this.. India will have enough money to feed every one..

u r one of that illiterate dumb who thinks church are here in india only for conversion...its because of the church that in india we have institutes like XLRI, st xaviers, st stephens, loyola and thousands of schools and colleges providing worldclass education....

........how is a person posting in english illiterate' ? :lol: ...........guess we all know who is 'dumb' here.

Standard 'secular' response ....... play the Victim.............concoct straw-man argument.....demolish the straw-man and claim victory. :disagree:

Are you saying the 4515 crore is not used for conversion ? ........maybe you mean to imply that they will be used to educate the blind Hindus :devil: ............what a pity they had to sneak in the money for such a 'good deed' :coffee:

Leave that dude!! He will find one excuses and stick with it.. Not worth your time..

LOL.....looks like you still remember the spanking I gave you. Totally worth my time though.

Wow!! Congrats for your achievements.. By saying that Modi is all gas was definitely a spanking worth getting.. :omghaha:

Get a life dude!!

awwwwww ..... did it hurt so bad that you go around advising people to keep their safe distance ? :devil:

awwwwww ..... did it hurt so bad that you go around advising people to keep their safe distance ? :devil:

From what I read from your comments you have no idea about Indian Christians and the functions of church.. You used an sect in church to blame every Christians here.. Shows your knowledge.. Why wasting time on some one who dont have a clue when he have better things to do.. And go on and continue your masturbation about spanking.. :wave:

From what I read from your comments you have no idea about Indian Christians and the functions of church.. You used an sect in church to blame every Christians here.. Shows your knowledge.. Why wasting time on some one who dont have a clue when he have better things to do.. And go on and continue your masturbation about spanking.. :wave:

Back to playing the victim and knocking down 'straw-men' :lol: ......some behaviors are far too predictable.

I certainly do not consider you 'representative' or spokesperson of Christians. ............ maybe you like to make snide comments and run and hide under the collective 'christians' or 'Indian' identity.

Maybe for once you can grow a pair and can make a stand without playing the victim.....but it is unlikely. Those who hide under the burqa of secularism make 'hiding' a part of their characters. Keep hiding from the truth.

Back to playing the victim and knocking down 'straw-men' :lol: ......some behaviors are far too predictable.

I certainly do not consider you 'representative' or spokesperson of Christians. ............ maybe you like to make snide comments and run and hide under the collective 'christians' or 'Indian' identity.

Maybe for once you can grow a pair and can make a stand without playing the victim.....but it is unlikely. Those who hide under the burqa of secularism make 'hiding' a part of their characters. Keep hiding from the truth.

Lolz, where do you find me playing victim here?? You are just making up things for your argument sake.. As I said in the other thread.. You are seeing only what you want to see.. No point arguing with you because you are too dumb to understand all these..

The news is true how much you try to spin it.

It is widely reported in all Malayalam newspaper and media .

There probably was an illegal foreign exchange operation for sure, but it was more likely 4.5 Cr rather than 4000 Cr- that's almost half a billion dollars.

Lolz, where do you find me playing victim here?? You are just making up things for your argument sake.. As I said in the other thread.. You are seeing only what you want to see.. No point arguing with you because you are too dumb to understand all these..

I indeed see what I want to see....and I want to see nothing but the truth, the Whole Truth. Truth that is not colored by bigotry, shaded by fear (secular) or twisted to help you sleep better.

You should try that sometime ........... freedom from fear can be a wonderful thing if you can find the courage to stand for the 'truth'.

Maybe then you can teach other 'secularist' how to be free from that fear too............No more Modi boogyman or is it Hindu boogy man ? :coffee:

I indeed see what I want to see....and I want to see nothing but the truth, the Whole Truth. Truth that is not colored by bigotry, shaded by fear (secular) or twisted to help you sleep better.

You should try that sometime ........... freedom from fear can be a wonderful thing if you can find the courage to stand for the 'truth'.

Maybe then you can teach other 'secularist' how to be free from that fear too............No more Modi boogyman or is it Hindu boogy man ? :coffee:

Dude, you are saying something that you do not have any clue about.. As I said, you are not worth my time.. Go and play with your kind and get pat on your back..

Dude, you are saying something that you do not have any clue about.. As I said, you are not worth my time.. Go and play with your kind and get pat on your back..

...go build some more strawman to knock down Mr. secular. That is the only thing worth your time. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom