What's new

Congres leader arrested, 4515 crore of Forex seized, Church funds suspected

@Mritunjaya

Dude this guy is the founder of his own church called 'beleivers church'-and his church grew mostly by sheep stealing from mainstream Kerala churches and not mass conversion. :lol: So.stop attacking Indian Christians please
@Mritunjaya

Dude this guy is the founder of his own church called 'beleivers church'-and his church grew mostly by sheep stealing from mainstream Kerala churches and not mass conversion. :lol: So.stop attacking Indian Christians please

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mritunjaya

@Mritunjaya

How is speaking the truth = attacking Kerala Christians ?

Can you show me One sentence in which I have attacked kerala christians ? :disagree:

Stop playing the victim all the time and Leave that role play to Jesus.

@Mritunjaya

Do not say sensible things to him.. He will say we are playing victim card here.. All he can see is Chrstian and mass conversion in your posts and Its enough for him to abuse Christians :lol:

Oops, he already done that :angel:

Do not say sensible things to him.. He will say we are playing victim card here.. All he can see is Chrstian and mass conversion in your posts and Its enough for him to abuse Christians :lol:

Oops, he already done that :angel:

:lol: I leave the 'sensible' things to those who wear the burqa of secularism.

I stick to speaking the facts and truths.

...................... as to playing the victim is concerned, your community has perfected to an art form starting with Jesus.

You will bomb the world, wipe out civilizations, enslave races, call others 'blind', run inquests, practice and condone exploitation, Spread hate filled propaganda, seek special privileges, practice active discrimination and THEN play the Victim. :sick:

All you can do is 'badmouth people' .......as you seem to be doing even now :azn: ...very much in line with your community behavior. I hope your dont write to the US to withdraw my visa. :lol:

...................... as to playing the victim is concerned, your community has perfected to an art form starting with Jesus.

You will bomb the world, wipe out civilizations, enslave races, call others 'blind', run inquests, practice and condone exploitation, Spread hate filled propaganda, seek special privileges, practice active discrimination and THEN play the Victim. :sick:

All you can do is 'badmouth people' .......as you seem to be doing even now :azn: ...very much in line with your community behavior. I hope your dont write to the US to withdraw my visa. :lol:

I dont have to write to US to withdraw your Visa, they have a strict interview before giving out visa... With your insight I am not sure whether you can even enter the premises :omghaha:

BTW the above post definitely show what kind of truth are you telling..

@seiko
his comment shows that what kind of a communal idiot he is.

@seiko
his comment shows that what kind of a communal idiot he is.

Thats what I told you too.. Try objecting his arguments.. He will start to say we are playing victim here..

yeah well, at least we dont say cr@p like "We ruled you hindus for 400 years till 1947" :lol:

yeah well, at least we dont say cr@p like "We ruled you hindus for 400 years till 1947" :lol:

:lol: aren't you the same christian who said ''Hindu's are BLIND " ? .........That Hindu's see the " light " only when they convert to Christianity ? .you are a hard one to forget.

You are in good company......the christian brigade of pdf has a common mindset. :coffee:......the list so far is sieko, shinigami, gslv mk3 ....:P

I dont have to write to US to withdraw your Visa, they have a strict interview before giving out visa... With your insight I am not sure whether you can even enter the premises :omghaha:

BTW the above post definitely show what kind of truth are you telling..

Yet here I am with a valid B1 visa with 10 years multiple entry :azn: ...............but unlike you I do not consider entering premises of christian USA a 'privilege'. :P

:lol: aren't you the same christian who said ''Hindu's are BLIND " ? .........That Hindu's see the " light " only when they convert to Christianity ? .you are a hard one to forget.

when did i say "hindus are blind"? :lol:

You are in good company......the christian brigade of pdf has a common mindset. :coffee:......the list so far is sieko, shinigami, gslv mk3 ....:P

at least the christian brigade fights tooth and nail for india in a forum that is controlled by india haters. what do you do?

when did i say "hindus are blind"? :lol:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...e-converted-woman-burial-3.html#ixzz2d6v86sOk

Originally Posted by Khalsa97
This story is wrong and the women deserves a burial but I don't understand why all these Christian missionary groups roam around India trying to convert everyone. Even in my state Punjab they are everywhere and they are just so desperate.
when a blind man suddenly gets sight, he is usually desperate to tell the other blind men the good news of how to get sight

Originally Posted by Shinigami
when a blind man suddenly gets sight, he is usually desperate to tell the other blind men the good news of how to get sight

Originally Posted by Mritunjaya
.....let us get this straight.

You are calling Hindu's BLIND ....and correspondingly they live in the DARKNESS due to their BLINDNESS. So as per you Hindus are living in the dark ages.

Hindu gods are then actually the devil that cause 'intellectual and spritual' blindness to Hindus. Their philosophies and spritual teachings are Blinding.

Converting to Christianity removes this Blindness and brings them into the 'light'. They then have the 'noble responsibility' of 'curing' other Hindu's of this 'Blindness'.

Have I got all that right ? ............I am one of the 'blind' Hindus .....please feel free to correct me. :

Clearly you are a christian. Kindly confirm the same so that we can all admire your 'sight'. Hope you see no shame in sharing that wonder news with us.

Looks like you chicken out from answering me then .........did you think I would forget ? :devil:

at least the christian brigade fights tooth and nail for india in a forum that is controlled by india haters. what do you do?

Big words from someone who spells India with a small 'i'. :tdown: You do not fight for India .....you fight to protect your narrow self interest and special privileges. If those self interests are severed better anywhere else you would be the first to jump ships.

I have more respect for India haters in this forum who are honest about their feelings than bigots who hide behind the burqa of secularism and stab Indians in the back.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...e-converted-woman-burial-3.html#ixzz2d6v86sOk

Originally Posted by Khalsa97

Originally Posted by Shinigami

Originally Posted by Mritunjaya

Looks like you chicken out from answering me then .........did you think I would forget ? :devil:

Big words from someone who spells India with a small 'i'. :tdown: You do not fight for India .....you fight to protect your narrow self interest and special privileges. If those self interests are severed better anywhere else you would be the first to jump ships.

I have more respect for India haters in this forum who are honest about their feelings than bigots who hide behind the burqa of secularism and stab Indians in the back.

i never said "hindus are blind" what i said was the hindu converts are very zealous because when a blind man suddenly gets sight, he is usually desperate to tell the other blind men the good news of how to get sight. the "blind" part is contextual

dear god. :lol: i give up

Back
Top Bottom