What's new

Conflict between India, Pakistan not religious: Israel

Go to hell with yr 4 continents which you are mentioning in every thread. !! i am just talking about chines :bunny::bunny:

Nothing new we all know your whole world starts near Afghanistan and ends near Mongolia. ;)

And there also Apart from your owned territory i am still to hear the word Hindu while talking to Indians. May be they may call so to soothe up your ego.

Go to hell with yr 4 continents which you are mentioning in every thread. !! i am just talking about chines :bunny::bunny:

TGDC= Three Gorgess Dev. Corporation.:china:

Yeah that's why I asked you cuz I didn't know but you were like 'goggle it' lool

And because you work there does it mean what you say is correct and you're chinese spokesperson?

Rightly said you guys dont have idea about the ground realities or the issue as otherwise operation gibraltor would have been success by 65.

:azn:I MISTAKENLY DIDNT USED THE WORD INDIANS AND JUST WROTE "YOU PEPLES"":mod:

let me start with thanking god for that

We thank more than anyone for having separated

Any links or anything which says Kashmir is a independent country. If that is the case i think Baluchistan blah blah everywhere there is a country.

According to world map and according to all International LAWS Balochistan is part of Pakistan whereas Indian occupied Kashmir is disputed.
PERIOD.

The stance of your government does not agree with that.

My govt had also conveyed that we are happy with whatever Kashmiris want we will accept.

Still to find a neutral link which says Mukti Bahini was a terrorist organization

Indian state terrorism in east Pakistan is open secrete and Mukti bahini terror training camps were all inside India established by Indians.

Dont hide behind mukti bahini

Say that when your right time had come and you have those proofs till then STFU.

Again proofs for that or STFU.

You first please being the owner of multiple IDs

Lol the first 2 nation theory had already failed and you are talking about the second one. when did that happen.

Thats Indian wishful thinking. BD is still a Muslim country incorporating the word secular has no value when majority are practicing Muslims.

Shut up and show some respect when talking to a lady. I hope your parents taught you how to behave with ladies.:angry:

BTW, what's with 'chines'?

Is she ? she seems to me cut din and not a lady OH OK :lol:

Nothing new we all know your whole world starts near Afghanistan and ends near Mongolia. ;)

And there also Apart from your owned territory i am still to hear the word Hindu while talking to Indians. May be they may call so to soothe up your ego.

Do you know where is afghanistan and where is mongolia ? If you want i can E.X.plain ;) but leave it :lol:

We thank more than anyone for having separated
And who is this more than anyone greater than god himself.... :woot:

According to world map and according to all International LAWS Balochistan is part of Pakistan whereas Indian occupied Kashmir is disputed.
PERIOD.

According to the same international maps Kashmir is disputed not a separate country....:what:

My govt had also conveyed that we are happy with whatever Kashmiris want we will accept.
And they have already shown their choice by voting in Indian elections.

Indian state terrorism in east Pakistan is open secrete and Mukti bahini terror training camps were all inside India established by Indians.

Let me say that again give me a link where Mukti Bahini had been declared terrorist organization or STFU

You first please being the owner of multiple IDs
Nothing to with topic in hand I think or my id is related to Kashmir. I have already discussed with the moderators about that.

Thats Indian wishful thinking. BD is still a Muslim country incorporating the word secular has no value when majority are practicing Muslims.

What was that? But what about the binding force of muslims cannot live with Hindus. alas it was proved that muslims cannot live with muslims either on your side.

True! It's not religious at all!

1) As you would know maharaja hari singh signed the instrument to join kashmir with india then what the fuss is all about? How can you ask it then?

2)The step was taken for ourselves as 7 million b.d. refugees came to india and young indian economy couldn't bear it. That's why we chosen to help mukti bahinis.

3)Do you think that happened before kashmiri militantants were funded by pak?

4)That's just a arch rivalry and that happens from both sides.

Waiting for your reply please type back. :)

Regards.

But then again the ruler of Hyderabad Deccan Signed the instrument to join the muslim state of Pakistan. and even though Hyderabad was majority muslim... India Still invaded it and annexed it. In other words a forced integration...

so you see my friend. The intentions of Indian rulers were dirty from the very beginning.

The division of the subcontinent was on the basis of religion. Kashmir was majority muslim.. and the muslims of Kashmir wanted and still want to be part of Pakistan. They still celebrate the independence day with Pakistan on the 14th of August. Pakistan's flag is raised still every year in a state which India claims to be their integral part. What a shame.

Free those people. India has murdered countless number of muslims there already. they do not want to be with you. See the protest. See the insecurity because of which India has stationed 700,000 military there. More than the total number of Pakistani armed forces.

Is she ? she seems to me cut din and not a lady OH OK :lol:
I have nothing to do with you take me a lady or ladaaa or extra terrestrial. All upto your level of thinking.

Show respect and get the same in return. Its a 2 way journey always. Rest is BS. For example learn from Jana me and her are having conflicting ideas since day 1 but she never resorts to personal attacks or abuses.

Do you know where is afghanistan and where is mongolia ? If you want i can E.X.plain ;) but leave it :lol:

Do it.
Will be good for you. Will be good revision for your geography classes.

But then again the ruler of Hyderabad Deccan Signed the instrument to join the muslim state of Pakistan and even though it was majority muslim... India Still invaded it and annexed it. In other words a forced integration...

so you see my friend. The intentions of Indian rulers were dirty from the very beginning.

I knew sumeone would come up with this comeback but If you look at it again Nawab was going to declare it a sovereign country.

I agree with you but as you can understand a pro-pakistani sovereign state in the middle on india could never be imagined from indian point of view. So, under the leadership 'saradar' vallabhbhai patel indian forces annexed it.

And nawab NEVER singed it with pakistan? Any links to back your claim please? You only seem sensible enough to talk with in on this thread. :)

But then again the ruler of Hyderabad Deccan Signed the instrument to join the muslim state of Pakistan. and even though Hyderabad was majority muslim...

Hyderabad state was 85% Hindu as per 1941 census.

Hyderabad state was 85% Hindu as per 1941 census.

If Hyderabad, Junagadh & Manavadar was Hindu majority states with Muslim leaders or nawabs etc & you got a right to occupy them than Kashmir too was integrated part of Pakistan as huge population was Muslims & want to join Pakistan, you shameless ppl should give it yourself to Pakistan. But you guys were shameless Nehru sons, yes same cunning Nehru who didn't give Muslims their rights but wants their land. If India had used brain in 1947 & let Kashmir joined Pakistan same as Pakistan didn't showed interest in Hyderabad & Junagadh states, than today story would be very very different, & may be Pakistan would have shake hands with India to form subcontinent after Nehru death & even if not subcontinent, than also we would ve been living with peace, just imagine. all the mess is created by India.

:agree:We had this conflict before 47 and we separated.

Now we have some issues

on top of it is invasion of Country of KASHMIR by India and its state terrorism against Kashmiris.

2. We have been facing Indian state terrorism since many decades. The Indian state terrorism against Pakistan in 71 is the biggest driver for our lack of trust in India forever.

3. Indian state support to BLA terrorists.

4. Indian aggression against Pakistan at every level ranging from our defence purchases to sports.

We can be ok with the rest of Indian aggressions but Kashmir issue we can not ignore.

So the bottom line is surely we have NO religious issue with India currently rather the Hindu-Muslim issue is within India itself and call for second Two-Nation theory.

:agree: almost same here the conflict is Israeli occupation of Palestinians' country.

Again the religious issue is with the Israeli zionists who have grabbed the country of Palestinians in the name of religion.

You did not get this land through political process but you grabbed it at gun point and that too in the name of religion so i am amazed how can you even claim that its not religious ?

:angel: What a Zionist jew doing at Muslim dargah ????

One day u and ur army will be tired saying the same story
and that day u will leave this kashmir issue I know it takes time but india have enough financial and military strength to keep kashmir until that time comes. so i will be happy if educated persons like u coming to the real world and talk with some sense

One day u and ur army will be tired saying the same story
and that day u will leave this kashmir issue I know it takes time but india have enough financial and military strength to keep kashmir until that time comes. so i will be happy if educated persons like u coming to the real world and talk with some sense

Those who side with the truth never get tired. so we are not going to get tired.

As far as financial and military strength is concerned be sure if the world super power is running from post to pillar and bogged down then India still has more poor than Africa.

I would also be happy to see educated persons like you coming to real world talk sense and advocating for your own Indians' rights instead of killing birth right to freedom of Kashmiris in their own country Kashmir

Back
Top Bottom