What's new

Conflict between India, Pakistan not religious: Israel

Maybe he meant Hindi movies. : tup:
And you heard what you wanted to hear....

But not just with the movie i just give you an example ... i heard from many of them coz they dont like hindus(They Dont like India) ....

you know how ? they say Hindu No Good No Good :P

Working Under the TGDC. Do you know what is TGDC ? No :(

Google is there search it :D

I dunno where you work but in United Kingdom

TGDC stands for 'Thames Gateway Development Corporation' looooool!! Google saerch as well!!

True! It's not religious at all!

1) As you would know maharaja hari singh signed the instrument to join kashmir with india then what the fuss is all about? How can you ask it then?

:whistle::whistle: thats why it was carried to UN. and thats why Kashmiris are against bharti invasion.

2)The step was taken for ourselves as 7 million b.d. refugees came to india and young indian economy couldn't bear it. That's why we chosen to help mukti bahinis.

No country in the world resorted to state terrorism in another country just because of influx of refugees. It was not at all about Indian economy and above all you need to go and read the planning of this state terrorism by India against Pakistan was started much before any issue or any prospect of refugees in sight.

This was plain Indian state terrorism against Pakistan.

3)Do you think that happened before kashmiri militantants were funded by pak?

4)That's just a arch rivalry and that happens from both sides.

Waiting for your reply please type back. :)

Regards.

It is not rivalry between us its more to do with invasion of country of Kashmir by India.

And oh well yes there had been struggle by Kashmiris much before even against the tyranny of the raja

So much ado about nothing! :tsk:

Kashmir is no going anywhere. It was, is and will be firmly under Indian control.

Jise jitna chillana hai chilla lo. Nothing's going to happen.

U INDIAN PEPLES HAVE BEEN KEPT UN AWARE ABOUT KASHMIR ISSUE AND U HAVE BEEN TAUGHT FALSE STORIES ON THIS CONFLICT

:whistle::whistle: thats why it was carried to UN. and thats why Kashmiris are against bharti invasion.

Not Kashmiries but some Kashmiri sunni muslims and that not everyone.

No country in the world resorted to state terrorism in another country just because of influx of refugees. It was not at all about Indian economy and above all you need to go and read the planning of this state terrorism by India against Pakistan was started much before any issue or any prospect of refugees in sight.

I am still to get the neutral links from you where Mukti Bahini has been declared a terrorist organization. And if it is not then STFU. But same cannot be said about JuD

It is not rivalry between us its more to do with invasion of country of Kashmir by India.

And oh well yes there had been struggle by Kashmiris much before even against the tyranny of the raja

By your logic i thing it will be justified to call Baluchistan, NWPF, Pakistani Punjab also as seprate countries owing to the demands of people there.

U PEPLES HAVE BEEN KEPT UN AWARE ABOUT KASHMIR ISSUE AND U HAVE BEEN TAUGHT FALSE STORIES ON THIS CONFLICT

Rightly said you guys dont have idea about the ground realities or the issue as otherwise operation gibraltor would have been success by 65.

Call me whatever you want.

But Pakistan and his puppet Geelani making this a religious issue is only benefitting India.

So I have no problems if this is called as one.

U INDIAN PEPLES HAVE BEEN KEPT UN AWARE ABOUT KASHMIR ISSUE AND U HAVE BEEN TAUGHT FALSE STORIES ON THIS CONFLICT

Doesn't matter. We have both the will and the means to keep it firmly under our control.

Jo karna hai kar lo.

It wasn't carried to U.N. you guys took it to U.N. as you were fail to get it even after all these.

Exactly my point miss!! 'No country in the world resorted to state terrorism in another country just because of influx of refugees.' Because It WASN'T state terrorism! We just couldn't see our b.d. brothers and sisters getting murdered and raped by pakistani soldiers and as I said before our young economy couldn't bear millions of refugees!

That's funny because you don't see any kashmiri in all these and YOU do it for invasion of kashmir? looooool

Where's that sensible jana who is full meber with more 14,000 thanks! You seem to have lost your spark mate!!

Dont know if you work on mars. I am still to face the same after being worked in 4 diffrent continents ranging from germany, belgium, turkey, UK, Israel, US, australia, Saudi Arabia etc to name a few.

Go to hell with yr 4 continents which you are mentioning in every thread. !! i am just talking about chines :bunny::bunny:

I dunno where you work but in United Kingdom

TGDC stands for 'Thames Gateway Development Corporation' looooool!! Google saerch as well!!

TGDC= Three Gorgess Dev. Corporation.:china:

Go to hell with yr 4 continents which you are mentioning in every thread. !! i am just talking about chines :bunny::bunny:

Shut up and show some respect when talking to a lady. I hope your parents taught you how to behave with ladies.:angry:

BTW, what's with 'chines'?

Back
Top Bottom