What's new

Conflict between India, Pakistan not religious: Israel

:agree:We had this conflict before 47 and we separated.

Now we have some issues

on top of it is invasion of Country of KASHMIR by India and its state terrorism against Kashmiris.

2. We have been facing Indian state terrorism since many decades. The Indian state terrorism against Pakistan in 71 is the biggest driver for our lack of trust in India forever.

3. Indian state support to BLA terrorists.

4. Indian aggression against Pakistan at every level ranging from our defence purchases to sports.

We can be ok with the rest of Indian aggressions but Kashmir issue we can not ignore.

So the bottom line is surely we have NO religious issue with India currently rather the Hindu-Muslim issue is within India itself and call for second Two-Nation theory.

True! It's not religious at all!

1) As you would know maharaja hari singh signed the instrument to join kashmir with india then what the fuss is all about? How can you ask it then?

2)The step was taken for ourselves as 7 million b.d. refugees came to india and young indian economy couldn't bear it. That's why we chosen to help mukti bahinis.

3)Do you think that happened before kashmiri militantants were funded by pak?

4)That's just a arch rivalry and that happens from both sides.

Waiting for your reply please type back. :)

Regards.

I am working with more then one thousand chines and i hav many friends and i heard from all of them the word hindu instead of india.
Aaah... I see... you probably misheard them... their accent is difficult to understand for us south asians you know. :pop:

I am working with more then one thousand chines and i hav many friends and i heard from all of them the word hindu instead of india.

@ Divya

1:So why they call you hindu ? they also calls you hindu bcoz of religious conflict ?

2:So why they call you hindu ? they also calls you hindu bcoz of religious conflict ?

3:So why they call you hindu ? they also calls you hindu bcoz of religious conflict ?

:bunny::bunny:

Let's take a look at this forum. How many Chinese members refer to Indians as Hindus? Never have I seen it! They may call us many other things but not "Hindus". So in other words you are BS-ing. Anyway stop trying to drag China into this. I don't think the Chinese members will appreciate it.

EDIT: And I'm sure you know every one of these imaginary "chines" as you call them personally and they always talk about India and "Hindus" with you.

@ Divya

1:So why they call you hindu ? they also calls you hindu bcoz of religious conflict ?

2:So why they call you hindu ? they also calls you hindu bcoz of religious conflict ?

3:So why they call you hindu ? they also calls you hindu bcoz of religious conflict ?

And where do you work mister? And I don't work with chinese diplomats or anything I work with REAL common chinese!!

That's just a lie like '9/11 was jewish conspiracy'.

But no chinese addresses us that way! As they know buddhism originated in india and Lord Buddha was hindu prince himself. :)

Regards.

:agree:We had this conflict before 47 and we separated.
let me start with thanking god for that
Now we have some issues

on top of it is invasion of Country of KASHMIR by India and its state terrorism against Kashmiris.

Any links or anything which says Kashmir is a independent country. If that is the case i think Baluchistan blah blah everywhere there is a country.

2. We have been facing Indian state terrorism since many decades. The Indian state terrorism against Pakistan in 71 is the biggest driver for our lack of trust in India forever.
The stance of your government does not agree with that. Still to find a neutral link which says Mukti Bahini was a terrorist organization

3. Indian state support to BLA terrorists.
Say that when your right time had come and you have those proofs.

4. Indian aggression against Pakistan at every level ranging from our defence purchases to sports.
Again proofs for that.

We can be ok with the rest of Indian aggressions but Kashmir issue we can not ignore.
Trying to be saint or lost interest in your people if there are issues.

So the bottom line is surely we have NO religious issue with India currently rather the Hindu-Muslim issue is within India itself and call for second Two-Nation theory.

Lol the first 2 nation theory had already failed :rofl: and you are talking about the second one. when did that happen.:lol:

:agree: almost same here the conflict is Israeli occupation of Palestinians' country.

Again the religious issue is with the Israeli zionists who have grabbed the country of Palestinians in the name of religion.

You did not get this land through political process but you grabbed it at gun point and that too in the name of religion so i am amazed how can you even claim that its not religious ?

No comments as people from Israel will be better option to reply to that BS.

:angel: What a Zionist jew doing at Muslim dargah ????

Same thing which a Hindu does at the Muslim dargah.

Mod Edit: Unnecessary internet slang removed

@ Divya

:

i feel its almost same with India, Pakistan, and Israel the world in general think of them as religious mainly due to their majority and dominating communities.

and its a reality too all these three countries are mainly religious in nature despite all claims.

If you have noticed the Indians mostly call Chinese as commies and so on

Let's take a look at this forum. How many Chinese members refer to Indians as Hindus? Never have I seen it! They may call us many other things but not "Hindus". So in other words you are BS-ing. Anyway stop trying to drag China into this. I don't think the Chinese members will appreciate it.

Belive or Not up to You ;)

But i heard hindu from them when we were talking about songs and movies.And they say we like hindu movies... even my boss sing that song Awara Hoon .. Ya gardish main hon asman ka tara hon Awara hon :bunny::bunny:

@ Divya

Dont know if you work on mars. I am still to face the same after being worked in 4 diffrent continents ranging from germany, belgium, turkey, UK, Israel, US, australia, Saudi Arabia etc to name a few.

Last edited:

But i heard hindu from them when we were talking about songs and movies.And they say we like hindu movies... even my boss sing that song Awara Hoon .. Ya gardish main hon asman ka tara hon Awara hon :bunny::bunny:

Maybe he meant Hindi movies. : tup:
And you heard what you wanted to hear....

And where do you work mister? And I don't work with chinese diplomats or anything I work with REAL common chinese!!

That's just a lie like '9/11 was jewish conspiracy'.

But no chinese addresses us that way! As they know buddhism originated in india and Lord Buddha was hindu prince himself. :)

Regards.

Working Under the TGDC. Do you know what is TGDC ? No :(

Google is there search it :D

I'll believe it when my friends start calling me a "Hindu".

In Chinese,India is known as 印度(pronounced:Yindu) , probably derived from their ancient name for India, "Shendhu"

So they call Indians ,Yindu San.

However,its not from religious perspective as Pukhtoon seems to suggest.

Last edited:
It was made religious by hardliner Hindu leaders at that time by coming up with two nation theory idea otherwise its on record Jinnah was with congress and his idea for more powers to Muslims within that confederation but left it when those hardliners started wheeling a religious agenda

So hindus came up with 2 nation theory what next? Hindus demanded a separate homeland for Hindus and got separated from pakistan:lol:

and you are very much correct Jinnah wanted more powers for muslims which was discriminatory where as other leaders were of the view of equal distribution of power between hindus and muslims under democracy.

Back
Top Bottom