What's new

Commander Kulbushan Jadhav second confessional video released by ISPR

No he will be hanged. We have give narrative what we wanted and leadership is in no mood to show mercy and he will be executed and soon. Internationally nobody will do much against India due to population and trade they have with India.
Well I hope he is hanged. But I still believe his death will be spared. He will be very useful alive for the future. Musharaf set a bad example by sparing spies. If the military has left it softness, then it has to show...lets wait...

looks like there was no hard evidence against him hence, the fake confessional videos.

Interestingly it's not the news about Kulbhushan that is trending in India but the news about your BAT team.

I think we Indians are aware of the possibilities in KJ's case. :)
Yes our BAT team comprising Fakhar Zaman heavily armed with is killer bat and wearing protective gear as he is seen wearing helmet. Seriously, India needs at least to to label them not BAT but just militants infiltration to make people believe their stance. There is not BAT in existence.

1. He claims RAW knew Modi would be elected in 2014. Funny - because no one knew. Most expected a hung Parliament - pretty much like in every election after 1984.

2. RAW is not technically an independent organization, it is a part of the PMO. So according to Mr. Jadhav's confession RAW was undermining its own boss Manmohan Singh because it expected Modi to win.

3. Does he have the mark above the left eyebrow in the video released earlier? Else, another example of torture.
If he is tortured like that, I am disappointed. Such mark is insult to torture. The people handling him must know how to torture well...They did not do well.

if kalbhushan seeks pardon he should serve the pakistani army / nation for rest of his life. he should make army uniforms.

Interestingly it's not the news about Kulbhushan that is trending in India but the news about your BAT team.

I think we Indians are aware of the possibilities in KJ's case. :)
KJ is past just try to throw him out from your tiny brains. One thing i want to admit that you have very good officers in RAW i observe right after listening Yadav's statements. How quickly he released all information wow but he seems very well educated. :-)
What the hell is BAT? I never heard about it, mostly trending news in you country have no roots just like Badami Jihad Ops etc etc.

Yes our BAT team comprising Fakhar Zaman heavily armed with is killer bat and wearing protective gear as he is seen wearing helmet. Seriously, India needs at least to to label them not BAT but just militants infiltration to make people believe their stance. There is not BAT in existence.

If he is tortured like that, I am disappointed. Such mark is insult to torture. The people handling him must know how to torture well...They did not do well.
I doubt they know how to do anything well. From cutting a video to torturing - it all pretty much amateurish.

If he was cooperating and had confessed, why was he tortured again?
I believe it is a part of investigation. You can never know how credible is his all information or if he is hiding anything. Please tell me you used the word again, when do you think he was tortured before?

Why Pakistan needs second confessional video?

The first one failed to convince their own people and the isi came with better script?

Be careful ISI, we've got a lot of bharti Sherlocks on pdf.
Also waiting for the sherlock of republic tv to come up with his version..

btw, where is the 'epic fail' guy.. is he banned again?

Last edited:
Visa is Iranian
passport is Indian

what is fake here?
The passport with the visa had name of Hussain Mubarak Patel. Now tell me what is his name? Living in denial will not help anybody.

Yes our BAT team comprising Fakhar Zaman heavily armed with is killer bat and wearing protective gear as he is seen wearing helmet. Seriously, India needs at least to to label them not BAT but just militants infiltration to make people believe their stance. There is not BAT in existence

I do NOT have to prove the existence of BAT.
I merely told you that KJ's news isn't but making headlines. Infact MOST of the Indians have boycotted the video. Lol

I doubt they know how to do anything well. From cutting a video to torturing - it all pretty much amateurish.
Well do not underestimate us. And even so, it is good news for you that he will not get severely tortured and ICJ will favor against our immature side. You should be happy.

Back
Top Bottom