What's new

Commander Kulbushan Jadhav second confessional video released by ISPR

KJ is past just try to throw him out from your tiny brains. One thing i want to admit that you have very good officers in RAW i observe right after listening Yadav's statements. How quickly he released all information wow but he seems very well educated. :-)
What the hell is BAT? I never heard about it, mostly trending news in you country have no roots just like Badami Jihad Ops etc etc.
Refer to post #74

I do NOT have to prove the existence of BAT.
I merely told you that KJ's news isn't but making headlines. Infact MOST of the Indians have boycotted the video. Lol
Okay. And Regarding the boycott, the pic says it all:
Ostrich-3.jpg

New shirt, new script and a new camcoder(donated by china).

The passport with the visa had name of Hussain Mubarak Patel. Now tell me what is his name? Living in denial will not help anybody.

there are many pakistanis with a christian name in australia so they all must be isi agents. adopting a local name is a known practice among business community.

Refer to post #74
The video is a slap on the faces Yadav's handlers. Look at the level of your agents how quickly they release secret information right after their arrest.
BAT did what? My sources says that something had happened in Poonch district are you referring to this news?

But why 2nd video? Wasn't one enough?
And in some parts, it appears he is reading.

If he is a raw agent he cannot have a fake Indian passport. because passport is issued by Govt of India.

please don't make illogical arguments.
The question arises shall we give Hussain Mubarak Patel a "Namez E Janaza" or Kulbhushan Yadav the "dah sanskar" (cremation ceremony), please do clarify, for his execution is inevitable.

The video is a slap on the faces Yadav's handlers. Look at the level of your agents how quickly they release secret information right after their arrest.
BAT did what? My sources says that something had happened in Poonch district are you referring to this news?

Strange, he did not mention any names of his subordinates in pakistan also he did not mention the name of his defence lawyer.

C'mon really.
Pakistan has repeatedly denied councilor access to India, why should anyone believe this.
In this video Pakistan accused India to be behind all the terror incidents.
I hope they show this sensational video at ICJ.:D
They will realize the true motive behind khulbushan drama.

Strange, he did not mention any names of his subordinates in pakistan also he did not mention the name of his defence lawyer.
Are you nuts. Why we release the names of his subordinates? If he can reveal his real name and future plans of RAW he can also share detailed information regarding his associates.

I believe it is a part of investigation. You can never know how credible is his all information or if he is hiding anything. Please tell me you used the word again, when do you think he was tortured before?
If he was not tortured before, that means he was completely cooperating and not hiding anything.
When criminals willingly cooperate, they spill out everything, because either they r truely ashamed, or think they will be pardoned if cooperate fully.
If he was not tortured before, the details shared in this video should have been already a part of the previous one or he would have willingly made this video without being tortured.

This is gap in the story u may not be able to fill and justify.

What is that scar or wound mark on the right eyebrow?

Unless the confession is made before the civil magistrate they have no value. You can make anyone sing whatever you want in custody
This Game will continue like this regardless of what you think or say.

I'm sure discussing that news in detail would derail this thread. Why don't you use Google? :)

Okay. And Regarding the boycott, the pic says it all:
Ostrich-3.jpg
:lol:
Look who's talking.

Ciao

Back
Top Bottom