What's new

Commander Kulbushan Jadhav second confessional video released by ISPR

He's being tried under military laws .. not Pak penal or civil court.. hence no magistrate is needed.

Even the name and address on his passport is fake..

He's not "Hussain Mubarak Patel" as his passport mentions.. but "Kulbushan Yadav".

You can try your own citizens in whatever laws you want....not foreign citizens. Foreigners are entitled to consular access and a fair trial. And no this is not going to cut ice anywhere including at ICJ.

The script is again a joke.
The real joke is the surgical strikes by India. But we should not discuss it here.

Also there is a major hole In the Pakistani story, it is said Mr yadav visited Pakistan in 2005 & 06 but also claims he financed Mehran Navy attack which happened in 2012
He did not stop his activities after 2006. and One can finance activities while not being physically present on the ground if he has a strong network and sources/supporters.
and people say pakistan can't make Bollywood movies.
Well technically, only India makes Bollywood.If Pakistan made one, it will be a lollywood film.
He was carrying the passport because he was kidnapped from Iran.
And Pakistan has already killed him according to many. People believe what they want to believe.
You can cry all you want but in the end, "your monkey is with us". Deal with it.

The more important question is, what are you going to do about it apart from holding a begging session in front of the irrelevant ICJ?

You can forget any talks or relations with India for next two decade.

Even the name and address on his passport is fake..

He's not "Hussain Mubarak Patel" as his passport mentions.. but "Kulbushan Yadav".

If he is a raw agent he cannot have a fake Indian passport. because passport is issued by Govt of India.

please don't make illogical arguments.

You can try your own citizens in whatever laws you want....not foreign citizens
And why can not we try foreign citizens if they have broken Pakistan's laws?

Even if I agree to your concerns, it was still a fake passport with a valid visa. He surely wasn't there to distribute sweets to orphans.

Govt of India does not issue Indian fake passports. It would have been fake if it was Pakistani passport.

1. What are sub-nationals? repeated multiple times.
2. If he was a RAW agent actually doing the alleged crimes, he would not be referring to BLA and TTP as terrorists, but as freedom fighters, which points to it being a scripted confession.
3. the level of post production animation here is hillarious, pointing to a deliberate attempt to put forward the ISI agenda
4. In the end, he says he got a defence lawyer, which the pak army desperately wants ICJ and the world to believe.
5. Does anyone beg for pardon in a video? A simple letter would have sufficed, and i believe that is the official way.
6. Plz look at the injury marks above his left eye, he was tortured before the second video, why is it needed when he already confessed in the first video more than 6 months ago?

If he is a raw agent he cannot have a fake Indian passport. because passport is issued by Govt of India.

please don't make illogical arguments.
I am pretty sure that intelligence officers/agents can have a fake passport. Your argument have no substance.

And why can not we try foreign citizens if they have broken Pakistan's laws?

He could have been tried in civil courts...he should have been given consular access...he should have been given the choice to appoint his own lawyer...and fight the case fairly. In spite, if he is found guilty...very well punish him.

Frankly till now I didn't know who the president of Pakistan was. It's good to see that Kulbhushan is alive, though he looks weaker in the screen shots. I have not watched the video for a very specific reason.
If at all his mercy plea gets accepted we can safely assume PAK faced a lot of international pressure.
But still the question, why was Pakistan forced to release a video?

This entire 'new' narrative from my perspective is one that reads like a confession made by reading a produced transcript. A transcript that adds dates, times and places in details the first admission tape never had, nor was it read out at the ICJ court hearing. i.e. Why this reeks of forced confession is because this level of new specificity was missing for last six months or so.

Ultimately Pakistanis must realize they need not convince the Pakistani public, rather they must protect taking another hit on the international stage. This is tough for Pakistan, sadly. Their foreign policy office having handed the foreign policy portfolio to the military is toothless to affect change. Alternatively, the Pakistani military is about self-survival and not motivated by maintaining any reputation of the country on the international stage.

I don't doubt the Pakistani public/citizens on these boards will disagree vehemently with me, but it is to be expected, especially given the raw sentiments around India.

Are we to believe that Mr. Yadav confessed to this level of specificity only now?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom