What's new

COAS and DG ISI reach PM house

I fail to understand what people want from the army. If they interfere then the notion that IK was brought by them becomes true, not to mention the blatant violation of constitution.

Opposition is using constitutional means to oust PM IK. Whether they are paying money to MNAs or not is a separate discussion and those MNAs should not be re-elected by awaam.

In any case, fresh elections is the solution.
LMAO.

There is clear cut evidence of foreign intervention but boot polishers will do everything to safe guard their precious boots.

Yeah meeting with US ambassador and dancing on his tunes is very democratic bro...

Yahan foreign intervention ho rahi hai our bhai ko boot walon ki reputation ka khayal araha hai ...

Blackmailers pahunch gay ? :lol:
I disagree with this line of thinking.

I am a supporter of the PTI but whatever the opposition is doing is within the legal, constitutional framework. What is the Army/ISI supposed to do? Impose ML to keep IK and PTI government intact?

What blackmail are we talking about when the coalition partners are being weaned off by opposition and the sitting government is not matching and exceeding what is on the table from the opposition?

I fail to understand what people want from the army. If they interfere then the notion that IK was brought by them becomes true, not to mention the blatant violation of constitution.

Opposition is using constitutional means to oust PM IK. Whether they are paying money to MNAs or not is a separate discussion and those MNAs should not be re-elected by awaam.

100% my thinking. Blaming Army/ISI is misplaced and feeds into the false perception that the military is orchestrating this.

Last edited:
I disagree with this line of thinking.

I am a supporter of the PTI but whatever the opposition is doing is within the legal, constitutional framework. What is the Army/ISI supposed to do? Impose ML to keep IK and PTI government intact?

What blackmail are we talking about when the coalition partners are being weaned off by opposition and the sitting government is not matching and exceeding what is on the table from the opposition?

Absolutely .. Dancing on the tunes of US and receiving their money to out Khan is very democratic.

I don't care if opposition wants to kick Khan out. It should have been organic , not sponsored by hostile foreign entity.

So you are saying even though a foreign establishment is applying every possible means to de-seat your elected PM, country's establishment should just let it happen? Just because they are using existing loopholes in our democratic process and not doing something too overt? Same establishment that has intervened in nation's politics several times before when they should not have.

جب پوری ریلی ایک سیلفی میں آ جائے

When the whole rally comes in a selfie

So you are saying even though a foreign establishment is applying every possible means to de-seat your elected PM, country's establishment should just let it happen? Just because they are using existing loopholes in our democratic process and not doing something too overt? Same establishment who has intervened in nation's politics several times before when they should not have.
What do you want army to do? Repeat the past?

Existing loopholes will not be plugged with a handicapped government.

LMAO.

There is clear cut evidence of foreign intervention but boot polishers will do everything to safe guard their precious boots.

Yeah meeting with US ambassador and dancing on his tunes is very democratic bro...

Yahan foreign intervention ho rahi hai our bhai ko boot walon ki reputation ka khayal araha hai ...
The foreign intervention is via your constitution. Elect people who will make amends to or change the constitution next time to fix this.

The foreign intervention is via your constitution. Elect people who will make amends to or change the constitution next time to fix this.

Foreign intervention is through constitution..?

Show me the page of constitution where it states that it is Ok to take money from foreign nation to oust sitting PM ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom