What's new

CM Punjab Runoff elections 22 July

It’s not my PMLN it’s Pakistan PMLN same like Pakistan PTI am not affiliated with any Pak Dirty Polisxit
Neutrality is rascality

General Hameed Gul :D

I do remember your comment from 5-6 years ago where you said PTI would be the most ruthless opposition to army once things go down @Musafir117

Waisay, all those who questioned why do you need the support of the establishment, hope you have got your answer now.

Establishment na ho to har roz apnay members ko biknay say roknay kay liay kaam karna parta hai, un ko hotel main aisay hostage rakhna hota hai, 200 banday ko qabu karna hota hai, kyunkay is mulk main har koi bikaoo hai.

That is why you need the establishment.

Not how it should be, but how it is.
And if army establishment is sold to US interests, who will stop them?

Yeh hakoomat walon ko koi aur kaam nhn, koi ministry ka kaam kuch aur? Pooray din main 10 log akar press confrence kartay hain.

Yesterday 6 ministers had a press conference, all against IK.

Today first Kh Saad, now Ahsan Iqbal...koi kaam nhn hai inhain?

Neutrality is rascality

General Hameed Gul :D

I do remember your comment from 5-6 years ago where you said PTI would be the most ruthless opposition to army once things go down @Musafir117
9B2DC912-0AAE-49FD-80D8-0A6512E2C0D6.jpeg

And if army establishment is sold to US interests, who will stop them?

To be honest, as per the information I have, the estab went along with this whole shenanigan not as much as because of US interests (they did have a little role), but more due to other compulsion, which only relate to domestic politics.

Yeh hakoomat walon ko koi aur kaam nhn, koi ministry ka kaam kuch aur? Pooray din main 10 log akar press confrence kartay hain.

Yesterday 6 ministers had a press conference, all against IK.

Today first Kh Saad, now Ahsan Iqbal...koi kaam nhn hai inhain?
Nope. Everything is run by neutrals. Imported govt's only job is to abuse Imran Khan

but more due to other compulsion, which only relate to domestic politics.
What other compulsion?

From the makers of the Qatari letter, we bring to you Ch Shujaat letter.

N league should open up a letter printing press...business bauhaut chalay ga :P

Back
Top Bottom