What's new

CM Punjab Runoff elections 22 July

Winning formula

PTI Funds > PDM

PTI rigging > PDM

PTI Horse Trading > PDM

PTI wins.
Bughaz Imrani spotted

Right you are. So the beneficiaries will not allow any meaningful changes, and those like you (and I) who do (did) not agree have four choices as I have mentioned many times earlier:

1. Become part of the system and enjoy the spoils.
2. Gather the strength necessary to leave to cauldron.
3. Try to carry on as best as possible for as long as possible.
4. Or lastly, give up due to fatigue of body and mind and drown in the cauldron.

No other choice I can see. This is similar to my exchange with @SQ8 in another thread just now.
So all your 4 choices are pessimistic? 🤣

Who the F*** does this Zardari think he is..
Poodle of Bajwa neutral

How would intra party elections stop MPs from becoming Lotas? Remember PTI is the only party that has even held intra party elections and yet it got so many Lotas!

Regular democratic processes must take root from the very foundations to inculcate the proper attitudes over time. This is not a quick process. PTI is just another cultist party, just like the others, in its present form.

So all your 4 choices are pessimistic?

Realistic.

I should go back to the good ole days of doing chars to take my mind off things

It can help some people, but escaping reality is not the way to change it.

Regular democratic processes must take root from the very foundations to inculcate the proper attitudes over time. This is not a quick process. PTI is just another cultist party, just like the others, in its present form.
Then cult leader > money but in reality it's the opposite: money > cult leader

FYQ9PfqX0AEMgy7.jpg

The PDM seem to be doing everything in power to undo PTI majority.

Think about it carefully. Why is PDM doing it? Paying upto 500m to get MNAs to switch sides.

Seems like they know this is their last chance and if PTI forms majority this time, the general elections next, the only question is PTI will form 2/3 majority or not.

Once that happens the PDM know that Imran Khan will be more ruthless and there are good chances they face the music of accountability.

Last time Shahbaz avoided accountability, only just. Next time, I hope there is iron fist accountability and these remnants that establishment created are gone for good.

Waisay, all those who questioned why do you need the support of the establishment, hope you have got your answer now.

Establishment na ho to har roz apnay members ko biknay say roknay kay liay kaam karna parta hai, un ko hotel main aisay hostage rakhna hota hai, 200 banday ko qabu karna hota hai, kyunkay is mulk main har koi bikaoo hai.

That is why you need the establishment.

Not how it should be, but how it is.

It’s good in the long run.

The public will know whose conscience is on sale and let’s hope the Pakistanis elect responsibly.

The establishment better not poke it’s nose.

Back
Top Bottom