What's new

CM-400AKG: Pakistan's supersonic carrier killer

poor analysis in the thread as it titles as the Chinese Brahmos butonly mentions in it the Brahmos missile rather it should have mentioned abt the other missile.
also the writer is biased too as he mentions that the range of Brahmos is 300km but actually its only 290km

I am sure China can make it CM-400AKG-ER if and when the missile is acquired by Pakistan。:azn:

It is more appropriate to compare the YJ-12 with the Brahmos,with the former reportedly having a range of 400km plus and flight speed of M4+。

doesn't make any difference for us, as both the countries are our enemies and our defence is being shaped up considering the weapon systems that these two countries posses..for us its now even good that we will have to deal with single system than two different systems earlier when Pak had substantial western defence system and chinese had USSR..... but now, target is much more easy for us to lock in!!

You have no idea, whatsoever,what China,and by extension Pakistan, have in store for you.

You are in for a huge surprise。

Prasun is usually way off the mark, his self obsession is appreciable, at times ridiculous. He claimed Pakistan is replacing Hawk Sam with LY-80 while Pakistan NEVER operated Hawk Sams! Claimed Pak going for Oplot which is absolutely wrong. In a nutshell, he is an analyst in his own world.

Makes no sense

First, has India developed an export version of Brahmos

Second, concept of ballistic or Quasi-ballistic being carrier killer is doubtful, never heard of ballistic missiles targeting moving targets.

You have no idea, whatsoever,what China,and by extension Pakistan, have in store for you.

You are in for a huge surprise。

And you know so because?

CUSTOMER OR BEGGAR??........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i would say Smart Customer because nothing in this world is free ,From past severel decades Pakistan is able to counter our every move with smart decision and always find a way to deal with us .

And if you don't have any thing good to contribute please stay away from making stupid remark .

Instead of comparing to sea-skimming cruise missiles like Brahmos,this missile is better comparable and similar to Air to surface missiles like KH-15 and KH-22

Instead of comparing to sea-skimming cruise missiles like Brahmos,this missile is better comparable and similar to Air to surface missiles like KH-15 and KH-22

You are right when you compare both missile just for concept but if you used the same concept with advance technology and new seeker and more speed its devastating effect

You are right when you compare both missile just for concept but if you used the same concept with advance technology and new seeker and more speed its devastating effect

It'll be hard to compare a system with no public data available on its performance to established systems of similar category..Anyway these type hypersonic anti radiation missiles have been around since 1960s-with speeds nearing mach 5 and passive radar homing..

It'll be hard to compare a system with no public data available on its performance to established systems of similar category..Anyway these type hypersonic anti radiation missiles have been around since 1960s-with speeds nearing mach 5 and passive radar homing..

We all are here to speculate not compare but still there is more advancement in technology from 60"s in seeker ,frame and engine so its a capable missile and they have it and we are in development face for brahmos 2. Thats what matter .

We all are here to speculate not compare but still there is more advancement in technology from 60"s in seeker ,frame and engine so its a capable missile and they have it and we are in development face for brahmos 2. Thats what matter .

No we are all not to speculate but more to discuss and compare based on reality and reliable facts..And since brahmos is of a different category from this "speculated" missile,i dont see how development of brahmos 2 matters in relation to pakistans anti radiation air to surface missile..

No we are all not to speculate but more to discuss and compare based on reality and reliable facts..And since brahmos is of a different category from this "speculated" missile,i dont see how development of brahmos 2 matters in relation to pakistans anti radiation air to surface missile..

three type of seekers this missile use. Active radar seeker, IR seeker, Passive seeker. So yeah, with active seeker we can hit any ship!

so according to you all the info about Brahmos is known to everybody even the lay men like us ,i don't think so, our reliable facts may be not reliable to pakistan and vice versa.so i think we all are speculating and not comparing nobody has complete facts about any weapon system e.g everybody think brahmos is just 290 km max distance but may be it is more than that just for surprice the enemy like 400-500 km .

offcourse brahmos is different category but both are going to do the same job and CM-400AKG is a multi tasker because of different seeker .

I stopped reading the Quoted text @Hobo1 posted here,where the 'expert' says Ground launched SY-400 must have more range than air launched CM-400,while admitting that both are similar systems...
The 'expert' sure skipped his basic science classes in school....
Although this missile is a hybrid between a ballistic and cruise missile.
But for arguments sake,lets consider thisa dumb projectile.
Which one will have more range? A projectile lanched from ground with a stationary launcher,the SY-400, Or a projectile launched from an elevation of 20,000 feet and a launch platform which is already at mach 1+?
If the 'expert' still says SY-400 MUST have greater range than CM-400,I would ask him to admit him back to primary school.

Last edited by a moderator:
right time to deliver Brahmos to our friendly countries in south east asia..tit for tat shud be followed in every action of dis commie land..

Who is your friend? Afghanistan? Btw Brahmos is a 1980s based cm

Back
Top Bottom