What's new

Citing security concerns, Pakistan may not come to India for ICC World Twenty20: Report

Good Decision.

• Yes for Now

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Never Play until they change their attitude.

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Little list of bigotry...

1. Ghulam Ali (Ghazal Singernot allowed to sing)
2. Ink attack on Kasoori's book launch
kulkarni1.jpg

3.1991 safron chadizz attack cricket pitch
pitch1.jpg

No matter what the Indians say ..The world at large knows that Pakistanis have already shown a big heart by playing in India under danger from religious bigots BUT unfortunately the same cannot be said about the Indians.

In bravado Pakistan is in a different LEAGUE when compared to India :)

1999: Sena members from Delhi damaged the Ferozshah Kotla pitch in Delhi to stop a planned Indo-pak cricket match. During the incident the1983 World Cup trophy of India was damaged when the right-wing organisation vandalised BCCI’s office at Churchgate in Mumbai.

2006: Shiv Sena opposes Pakistan’s participation in the Champions Trophy to be played in India
2010: Shiv Sena targets Shah Rukh Khan for supporting Pakistani cricketers playing in IPL matches.

2010: Shiv Sena protests outside the Bigg Boss house in Lonavala for including two Pakistani celebrities, actress Veena Malik and talk show host Begum Nawazish Ali in the reality show.

2012: Shiv Sena demanded ban on Pakistani singers participating in reality shows, asks Asha Bhosle to withdraw as judge of the show.

2015: Shiv Sena forces the cancellation of a concert by Atif Aslam in Pune.

2015: Shiv Sena forces organisers to cancel Pakistani ghazal singer Ghulam Ali’s concert which was supposed to be a tribute to Jagjit Singh.
2015: Ahead of Pakistan Cricket Board chief Shahryar Khan’s scheduled meeting with new BCCI president Shashank Manohar, 40 to 50 members of the Shiv Sena stormed the board’s headquarters at Wankhede stadium in Mumbai, shouting slogans against Pakistan.

I highly doubt that considering we have shehyar and Najam Sethi type people in PCB and NS as premier. Only a nation with an ounce of respect that would also reflect in their leadership would be able to take such a stand.

But hey who knows i might be wrong after all.

Well this is all good now. India can play the world cup all by itself :-)

LoL.. a country who couldn't provide security forr the cricket team shouldn't talk about security concerns of other countries where rest of the other cricket teams are oing to come to play the world cup matches..

I wonder why there are lots of pakistani teams are playing in india in south asian games as we speak??? ring any bells???? why did you people send them?? why don't you call them back..

and big lol... not sending pakistan team to india is not going to cost anyone anything here but for pakistani cricket and its board

A series without one of the major team of cricket?
If Pakistan boycott the event, I'm sure not all but few other countries will must think twice before landing on India to play it. :)
No. It would make no difference to any other team.

That said - Pakistan will most definitely come. This is just for public show.

You see along those lines, a country that can't protect foreign embassies of other nations, cant protect airline offices of a neighbouring country and has the most inhospitable attitude towards its neighbours artists and personalities is ALSO in no position to give us any lecture on security and where we should be playing and not playing!

Dont be offended :)..when did we talk about anyone coming to Pakistan and playing ??

The discussion is about playing in India.

Dude, you guys wouldnt even play us in Sharjah ...so what is all this rubbish about security ??...lol

The paranoia is in YOUR MIND. Remember we have played you in India despite the gravest of threats..We have proven to the world that we are a brave nation. UNfortunately the same cant be said about u !

Good if it wont cost you...isnt that what you want ?? :)

LoL.. a country who couldn't provide security forr the cricket team shouldn't talk about security concerns of other countries where rest of the other cricket teams are oing to come to play the world cup matches..

I wonder why there are lots of pakistani teams are playing in india in south asian games as we speak??? ring any bells???? why did you people send them?? why don't you call them back..

and big lol... not sending pakistan team to india is not going to cost anyone anything here but for pakistani cricket and its board

Even if that does happen it once again proves to the world at large that were not a BUNCH OF CRYING WHIMPS :D

No. It would make no difference to any other team.

That said - Pakistan will most definitely come. This is just for public show.

Shiv Sena did't issue threats to that countries.

No matches no income.....
India will loose big chunk of money...first big 3 blow now this......bang bang..
Good decision...i support this...:pakistan:

BCCI don't need money from Pakistan series to survive... and It was current BCCI President who opposed the idea of Big Three.. So chill.

Even if that does happen it once again proves to the world at large that were not a BUNCH OF CRYING WHIMPS :D
Sir, your self image is for you to decide and keep.
I only care for outcomes. That Pakistan will come is beyond a shred of doubt.

I would love to watch Pakistan vs India. But, better is Pakistan boycott this event. Security and self respect of our players come first. They attack Pakistani artists and cricketers. So no point to go into unsafe country.

Remember how they treated South Africa's team.
Your artists are doing good here.....so far none has been attacked ....yeah ghulam sahab's one or two shows were cancelled though
How RSA was treated lol??
people were throwing empty bottles on Indian players not South Africans
A series without one of the major team of cricket?
If Pakistan boycott the event, I'm sure not all but few other countries will must think twice before landing on India to play it. :)
The Australian team didnt participate in u19 t20 wc....no one bothered
Here we are talking about Pak
Think again
Yes and may be safrron chadiz burn bus full of international cricketers, So ICC should stop all cricket events in India.
ICC = BCCI lol

So Pakistan team can't play in India and also in their own country Pakistan because of security fear! Great.

So Pakistan team can't play in India and also in their own country Pakistan because of security fear! Great.
Wait for few more years India also will not be able to play any international match on home grounds. Bigotry on rise even invited officials not able to hold meetings because of massive violent protests.

Wait for few more years India also will not be able to play any international match on home grounds. Bigotry on rise even invited officials not able to hold meetings because of massive violent protests.

Keep dreaming... All major international cricket teams enjoy playing in India... and they stay in India for two months during IPL..

Last edited:
As they please they can do, it doesn't affect the world cup which will happen. If not Pakistan then some other team.
Remember Australia refused to play in Bangladesh U19 world cup, they were replaced, nothing big happened.

Personally speaking it would have been nice to see a India vs Pakistan, it would still be nice to see India vs other.

Also congratulations to India U19 who have won the semifinal and made their way to finals, congratulations to Rahul Dravid for his coaching. I wish we appoint him the coach of senior team too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom