What's new

Citing security concerns, Pakistan may not come to India for ICC World Twenty20: Report

Good Decision.

• Yes for Now

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Never Play until they change their attitude.

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha what is this civilized world blah blah blah Indians love to through whenever they are talking about Pakistan. The same civilized world that bombed Iraq to stone age on the pretext of WMD's or the same civilized world which invaded Afghanistan in a hot pursuit of Saudi Bombers, while killing half a million Afghanis? The same civilized world that stands behind KSA when they bomb Yemen and fund rebels in Syria?
The whole hogwash of civilized world is rhetoric nothing more than that. Its about money and power. They see a mean to it they stand behind it. It happened when they funded Taliban via Pakistan and it is happening in case of India vis a vis China.

It's about time everyone boycott this game of politics called cricket. It's better if we channelise our energy towards football. It's rather stupid to mix foreign policy with a game called cricket. Anyone has any idea why Pakistan has sent its contingent in South Asian Games ? Because there is little interference in other disciplines. This shows why both India and Pakistan have gone brain dead on a overhyped game called cricket.

Pakistani team will must participate in world cup at India for money.They can suicide for money.

I will be very happy if Pakistan dont play any cricket with India at any level in future irrespective of consequences. What security issues India had in dubai? We have witnessed the attitude of baniya recently when they took ages in deciding indo pak series and did not even said any definite yes or no till the last moment which actually killed all the interest in cricket between these two countries..

I hope nawaz show some balls and keep silence on this issues until the last momemt the way baniyaz did..neither yes nor no

Last edited:
Green lehengaz can keep on dreaming.

I stil remember for how many days lehengaz were crying for not getting participation in IPL. :lol:

And yes, we kill ppl because thats the way we are. Evil baniyaz. Dont send them here if u want to see them alive :rofl:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: He's threatening to Punish India Economically via "CRICKET".:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#facepalm & Reminds of this saying: Foolishness and Pride goes Hand in Hand. :lol:

Well India had objection to play with Pakistan even at a neutral avenue then it was justified and supported by ICC. So this time it is not just the payback but indeed we have issues with security in India so also there is history that we were threatened as well. In view of previous threats and growing Shiv Sena etc, I think need to take necessary measures about our team as well as needed to be cautious.

Side Note: In love of Saris, Steel Mill and Mangos, do not expect much from NS & Co as every thing is possible in business.

@MaarKhoor

Little list of bigotry...

1. Ghulam Ali (Ghazal Singernot allowed to sing)
2. Ink attack on Kasoori's book launch
kulkarni1.jpg

3.1991 safron chadizz attack cricket pitch
pitch1.jpg

Ghulam Ali had sung at Kolkata, Trivandrum and Calicut in Jan 2016.

hqdefault.jpg

Won't happen in a thousand year, though expect such statements. We love to create hype, don't have the balls to do anything. chiarman has already said, 'we can't boycott it.' I think we will see BCCI and PCB coming to some sort of an agreement as far as security is concerned.

Guys, no trolling!

I will be very happy if Pakistan dont play any cricket with India at any level in future irrespective of consequences. What security issues India had in dubai? We have witnessed the attitude of baniya recently when they took ages in deciding indo pak series and did not even said any definite yes or no till the last moment which actually killed all the interest in cricket between these two countries..

I hope nawaz show some balls and keep silence on this issues until the last momemt the way baniyaz did..neither yes nor no

Only if you know that there is a cut off date for all ICC events. :lol:

The show will go on, dont miss to watch on television and support BDesh.

It would be sad if we have to wait a little longer to make it 10-0 at the world cups

Indians have already created a new Mauka mauka theme song to play after beating Pakistanis are the opening ceremony

It would be sad if we have to wait a little longer to make it 10-0 at the world cups

Indians have already created a new Mauka mauka theme song to play after beating Pakistanis are the opening ceremony
For once look at the bigger picture 71-52

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom