What's new

Citing security concerns, Pakistan may not come to India for ICC World Twenty20: Report

Good Decision.

• Yes for Now

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Never Play until they change their attitude.

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait for few more years India also will not be able to play any international match on home grounds. Bigotry on rise even invited officials not able to hold meetings because of massive violent protests.
:lol: :enjoy:

OK
So Australia, New Zealand, England, South Africa will come but Pakistan has an issue

Yes cuz RSS & Shiv Sena has openly threatened only Pakistanis & has disrupted many musical & cultural events, just because Pakistani celebs were present.

Check the cartoon character in Safron white and green....and feel shame
I doubt pakistan made a sensible decision to avoid home embarassment at home as they never won a single match against India in any worldcup so far.
So, their decision seems to be more intentional then political

I doubt pakistan made a sensible decision to avoid home embarassment at home as they never won a single match against India in any worldcup so far.
So, their decision seems to be more intentional then political
Check wikipedia and any other source and update your knowledge Pakistan won the most matches against India.

Check wikipedia and any other source and update your knowledge Pakistan won the most matches against India.

Yes, but My point is World cup. Not even a single match won by Pakistan against India. Now pls check all the source you mentioned buddy.

To be honest, they would.. They just had a New-Zealand tour for preparation of T20 world cup.. Its just Nautanki they are doing for some sort of bargain..

What an idiocy, Here Mark Zuckerberg could jog without armed security and these Pakistani cricketers have security concerns.
2015-10-28.jpg

And this move makes complete sense as none of the other teams have had to deal with BS which Pakistanis have had to deal with in India . IT is already known that none of the Australian, British, New Zealand embassies have been attacked recently or have had any of their airline offices thrashed by ideologically motivated bigots.

It is only the Pakistanis that have had to deal with this rubbish and frankly enough is enough.

We have every right to worry about our security. We have more than kept our end of the bargain when despite clear cut danger, we have come to India and played cricket only to have India back out on its promises because of Security.

So our position should be very well understood by the indians.

Brilliant username :D

A series without one of the major team of cricket?
If Pakistan boycott the event, I'm sure not all but few other countries will must think twice before landing on India to play it. :)

You think anybody in this civilized world takes you seriously, England came back after sluts from ur side did 26/11.... how many countries are willing to play in Pakistan check that first

BCCI don't need money from Pakistan series to survive... and It was current BCCI President who opposed the idea of Big Three.. So chill.

I think , PCB should talk less and decide what they want to do.. if they are having issues with security.. why cant they withdraw straightaway.....why all this drama......pcb chief is a big drama king... he talks too much.. its better not to play
with each other...we will be having less headache if pakistan does not come to india.. we can save some crores .T20 will be hung fun filled affair ,with or without Pakistan..so... pakistanis should take a chill pill..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom