What's new

Choudhary Nisar On Nirander Modi

So ...Chandragupta died Hindu or Jainism?? conversion is not one day process moreover Hindus never claim it is a religion, bcoz you have no Prophet, No Holy Book,No One God....So If i say Iam Hindu Geographically,then its true....we're all Hindustani...later on we subdivided into Pakistani bangali.....etc
Being Hindu is Indian Phenomena, Christianity & Muslims are Global Phenomena......

He converted to Jainism under Jain monk Bhadrabahu and gave the throne to his Son Bindusara and migrated to South India where he spent rest of his life.

did you know that two legends...Alexander the Great and Chandragupta have met each other....
and maybe chandergupt got his inspiration from that Man....I like that part of History
@Dem!god
Iam Longing You....Bcoz the environment of that thread going so boring....thanks God you're here

do you know that two legends...Alexander the Great and Chandragupta have met each other....
and maybe I got his inspiration from that Man....I like that part of History

Greek sources says both Alexander and Chandragupta met each other. I also read about that Chanakya spread the rumours about the might of the army of Nanda Empire among the Greek troops leading to the revolt among Alexander's troops thus Alexander decided to return back but I don't know the source of this piece of history.

did you know that two legends...Alexander the Great and Chandragupta have met each other....
and maybe chandergupt got his inspiration from that Man....I like that part of History
@Dem!god
Iam Longing You....Bcoz the environment of that thread going so boring....thanks God you're here
hmm...I hv read that.....but I don't know much of it....it has nt got much evidence......

lol..if u ever feel bored....try to troll...that will always cheer u up.....:lol:

The story which i came to know about Alexander Return was .....
His army refused to go with him for futher Expedition...bcoz that 33year old General fulfilling his personal ambitions on the stake of his soldiers life.....and 2nd story is...
While fighting with 7 feet Indian legend ...alexander received two Arrows on back or somewhere...which paralysed him and he chooses to abolish further extension
3rd view......Alexander Court Astronomers predicted SURE DEFEAT....if he chooses to go for more territory

hmm...I hv read that.....but I don't know much of it....it has nt got much evidence......
lol..if u ever feel bored....try to troll...that will always cheer u up.....:lol:
try to troll??? i wont understand....Iam new Recruit...what that means

It was recorded by Greek historians.

Yes we would decide. On one hand we have the founder of the world's biggest Muslim nation and on the other hand we have an ordinary CM of some ordinary province of India considered to be superman by his supporters. One who has faced issues in getting via of USA. He is nothing and nobody.

Modi who??? :lol:

Hai ! Aapki issi ada ne hi to maar daala hume,
Ke duniya latade laakh, hum to lamaddar hain.

:rofl:

And about Modi. We all know Pakistani phobia bout Modi. there is some reason that nowadays every PAkistani act revolves around Modi.

Why suddenly out of nowhere ur Foreign minister utters nonsense even when Modi never too PAkistan name. Why ur Army chief digg the old grave out of nowhere? No matter what u say, ur establishment is giving Modi more importance that even Obama. :D

If two persons are being accused of same crime then there is no problem comparing them , one being father of nation isn't going to happen . You would have understood it if you had a brain .

How can you say such wrong things about our great leader. And let me tell you friend in the riot of Calcutta most of people who died were muslims. And after ML won the election of 1946 in majority muslim areas, then extremists hindus got really angry and they in reaction started this riot which killed thousands of muslims, so that they could fade the Pakistan movement. And tell me why ML would have done such thing when dream of Pakistan was nearly accompolished.

Hai ! Aapki issi ada ne hi to maar daala hume,
Ke duniya latade laakh, hum to lamaddar hain.

:rofl:

And about Modi. We all know Pakistani phobia bout Modi. there is some reason that nowadays every PAkistani act revolves around Modi.

Why suddenly out of nowhere ur Foreign minister utters nonsense even when Modi never too PAkistan name. Why ur Army chief digg the old grave out of nowhere? No matter what u say, ur establishment is giving Modi more importance that even Obama. :D

It was reply by our foreign minister, when the modi was kept saying that he will destroy Pakistan in 6 hours inorder to get votes from his people:yes4:

How can you say such wrong things about our great leader. And let me tell you friend in the riot of Calcutta most of people who died were muslims. And after ML won the election of 1946 in majority muslim areas, then extremists hindus got really angry and they in reaction started this riot which killed thousands of muslims, so that they could fade the Pakistan movement. And tell me why ML would have done such thing when dream of Pakistan was nearly accompolished.

We are talking about responsibility here not direct involvement .

And I am not calling to your leader anything , but pointing out obvious similarity in both circumstances .

And in mean time read more about Direct Action Day .

How is his offer to Taliban for a cricket match ..? Any progress..?

It was reply by our foreign minister, when the modi was kept saying that he will destroy Pakistan in 6 hours inorder to get votes from his people:yes4:

Ye Kab hua? Can u show us all the link to that statement? Modi talking bout destroying Pakistan?

Modi is nothing. Indians just try to elevate his status by comparing him with great leaders like Jinnah etc.And no both can't be compared. One achieved his goal(a new country) and other achieved sh!t.
True Jinnah successfully executed creation of a terrorist sponsoring nation, that's really a huge achievement, I'd rather prefer achieving sh!t than achieving what Jinnah achieved.

Do u know USA denied to give visa to your modi. Because of the atrocities that he has made in his Gujarat.
If you consider US as Mr. Right, Then probably what they've done in Pakistan is also commendable, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom