What's new

Choudhary Nisar On Nirander Modi

agar dawood pakistan mein hain,toh usko waapis laayenge zinda ya murda.
image.jpg

If Modi is a murderer because of riots , the same way M.A.Jinnah is a murderer because of riots during partition and you made him the father of your nation .

Pot calling kettle black .
So it's mean another Partition is on its way. Bhut achay.

True Jinnah successfully executed creation of a terrorist sponsoring nation, that's really a huge achievement, I'd rather prefer achieving sh!t than achieving what Jinnah achieved.

If you consider US as Mr. Right, Then probably what they've done in Pakistan is also commendable, isn't it?
Of course you will hate Jinnah because he broke india. Mind boggling isn't it?. From 1947 to till date you and your kind in india are blocked or having constipation. You even can't achieve shit. Don't worry its normal emotions sometime cause constipation.
image.jpg

Hai ! Aapki issi ada ne hi to maar daala hume,
Ke duniya latade laakh, hum to lamaddar hain.

:rofl:

And about Modi. We all know Pakistani phobia bout Modi. there is some reason that nowadays every PAkistani act revolves around Modi.

Why suddenly out of nowhere ur Foreign minister utters nonsense even when Modi never too PAkistan name. Why ur Army chief digg the old grave out of nowhere? No matter what u say, ur establishment is giving Modi more importance that even Obama. :D

But again who is this modi shodi? :lol:

True Jinnah successfully executed creation of a terrorist sponsoring nation, that's really a huge achievement, I'd rather prefer achieving sh!t than achieving what Jinnah achieved.

Well you would prefer shit since India and you Indians are also shit.

Obviously you would prefer shit on anything else. It is natural. :D

Jinnah was responsible for the creation of two nations. pakistan and bangladesh.

Three, if you include India.

If creating a nation is the criteria for comparing leaders, Jinnah can be compared to Kim Il Sung who is credited with creating a new nation of North Korea.

You already accepted Jinnah as founding father of India along with Pakistan and BD. So his achievements are far greater than any Kim Sung or Modi.

Of course you will hate Jinnah because he broke india. Mind boggling isn't it?. From 1947 to till date you and your kind in india are blocked or having constipation. You even can't achieve shit. Don't worry its normal emotions sometime cause constipation.
View attachment 26608

He can chill or just die. I think second option would be better. ;)

Last edited:
You already accepted Jinnah as founding father of India along with Pakistan and BD. So his achievements are far greater than any Kim Sung or Modi.

Jinnah was responsible for the current shape of India and birth of paksitan and BD, but then founding father would then be Lord Mountbatten (Ind, pak) and Indira Gandhi (for BD).

chaudary nisar answered in advance

send send,uski haddiyan tod denge,naa sirf unke,even uski bhai ke,behen ke,ammi ke aur abba ke.,kisika himmat nahi banega bey.

uske gutne bait jayenge zameen pe.

Uska sab kuch tod denge toh 72 virgin ka kya hoga?...:D

Well it is only you who accuse him of this "crime" and we all know the reason for it. As for Modi even neutral western media accused him several times of being a hindu fundamentalist.

Whatever floats your boat .

So it's mean another Partition is on its way. Bhut achay.

Yes , partition of Baluchistan from Pakistan .

I guess he also said that the response will be the same as they would start with !!!!

(in simple terms if u hit us we hit back in the same method/manner)

You mean you will bring Dawood Ibrahim back who you claim is not in your country?:-):-)

What do you do when we came into your country and nabbed obl?

Last edited:
Friends i found this video on Youtube it made me feel sad :cray: I don't wanna hurt feeling of anyone

Oh dear, you are hallucinating. You are giving way too much importance to your country and it's people. LOL rather i'd thank jinnah that he did that. Else because of you guys even we'd had to bear that terrorist nation tag. Thank God! He did it on time. And emotions, what should i say now - LOL Emotions for you guys. Please spare me from your emotion sh!t. Guess you've, that's why you couldn't control and at last your feelings just effloresced here. Unfortunately i am not interested. :wave:

And honestly saying existence or non-existence of your country, wouldn't make any difference to India & to the rest of the world.

Well you would prefer shit since India and you Indians are also shit.
Obviously you would prefer shit on anything else. It is natural. :D
hehehe.. I 'd like to remind you that your country and your people are too a part of that sh!t, it's just that you've progressed and got sh!ttier :lol: Whereas India have progressed and is in much better condition than your country. Whereas you're still begging from your Big daddies to survive. Guess this is enough to know that what is Sh!t and what is Hit!

Last edited:
Whatever floats your boat .

It floats better than you and all the sh!t you believe in.

Yes , partition of Baluchistan from Pakistan .

For that you don't have balls. And even if you have, those balls would be cut and forced into your mouth.

hehehe.. I 'd like to remind you that your country and your people are too a part of that sh!t, it's just that you've progressed and got sh!ttier :lol: Whereas India have progressed and is in much better condition than your country. Whereas you're still begging from your Big daddies to survive. Guess this is enough to know that what is Sh!t and what is Hit!

You are a hit? In what? rapes? :lol:

You are still a shit. In fact a very big shit.

Back
Top Bottom