What's new

Choudhary Nisar On Nirander Modi

It floats better than you and all the sh!t you believe in.

For that you don't have balls. And even if you have, those balls would be cut and forced into your mouth..

In 71 , everybody knows what was cut and forced into whose mouth .... :lol:

kind of??? one thing is for for sure, his kind are not your daddy then....:omghaha:
Oh dear, you are hallucinating. You are giving way too much importance to your country and it's people. LOL rather i'd thank jinnah that he did that. Else because of you guys even we'd had to bear that terrorist nation tag. Thank God! He did it on time. And emotions, what should i say now - LOL Emotions for you guys. Please spare me from your emotion sh!t. Guess you've, that's why you couldn't control and at last your feelings just effloresced here. Unfortunately i am not interested. :wave:

And honestly saying existence or non-existence of your country, wouldn't make any difference to India & to the rest of the world.

hehehe.. I 'd like to remind you that your country and your people are too a part of that sh!t, it's just that you've progressed and got sh!ttier :lol: Whereas India have progressed and is in much better condition than your country. Whereas you're still begging from your Big daddies to survive. Guess this is enough to know that what is Sh!t and what is Hit!
blah blah blah man you have serious constipation. Where you been or your education Jankiyas Dharamshalas educational system or Dalit model school systems or bullshit indian superior school system. ?

blah blah blah man you have serious constipation. Where you been or your education Jankiyas Dharamshalas educational system or Dalit model school systems or bullshit indian superior school system. ?
Unlike Padrassas where you've been taught in Pakistan. We here go to Schools and Univs to study. And of course for us name doesn't matter, education quality does.

Sweep your own country & collecting vote,,,,,,,,,
Pakistan is not ordinary country as you spouse to conquer it & massing Islam as well as Muslims......
One swords of Jihad is enough for you.............
:sniper:

Unlike Padrassas where you've been taught in Pakistan. We here go to Schools and Univs to study. And of course for us name doesn't matter, education quality does.
Your constipation about jinnah shows your quality of educations. In our madrasahs at least teachers always ask us to respect leaders either Jinnah or Gandhi. But in your dharamshalas I think Jankia still rules. Mahan Jankia once said everybody in this world is a Shudar except Hindus. Will you expect me I would say anything bad about Gandhi. No way I will not do that?

Your constipation about jinnah shows your quality of educations. In our madrasahs at least teachers always ask us to respect leaders either Jinnah or Gandhi. But in your dharamshalas I think Jankia still rules. Mahan Jankia once said everybody in this world is a Shudar except Hindus. Will you expect me I would say anything bad about Gandhi. No way I will not do that?
Yeah respect and if he's non-muslim...BOOM! Anyways Show me a post where i've abused Jinnah...

Yeah respect and if he's non-muslim...BOOM! Anyways Show me a post where i've abused Jinnah...
image.jpg

Sartaj Aziz a statesman. He is nowadays kind of boss here in establishment. Just check his face expression after what you said. Do you think he does not know what you did there?.
More about him. I can not promise everything written there is true.
Sartaj Aziz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I remember his face, he came to Delhi after the Kargil started and left back with a sad face.

Sartaj Aziz a statesman. He is nowadays kind of boss here in establishment. Just check his face expression after what you said. Do you think he does not know what you did there?.
More about him. I can not promise everything written there is true.
Sartaj Aziz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Damn it! And i thought this might be something sensible :hitwall:

so u people support Muslim genocide by Modi ??:(:undecided: Ya Allah india ka muslims pa reham kr
in logo ka mulk he isshe cheez py chalta......Inky politicians Pakistan ka naam istemaal karty hain successful election campaign k lea. Their public is more interested in us then their own country.

This tells us that how much actually civilized these people are.

Last edited:
in logo ka mulk he isshe cheez py chalta......Inky politicians Pakistan ka naam istemaal use karty hain successful election campaign k lea. This tells us that how much actually civilized these people are.
LOL you guys will be the last on earth to talk about Civilization and humanity. World knows what you guys are.

Back
Top Bottom