What's new

Choudhary Nisar On Nirander Modi

but we are kutub shahi awan from iran we were invited by mugals to do jehad against hindu raj

That's very interesting, I read some accounts that Awans of Pakistan actually have Rajput ancestry.

So hindus (which is not a religion) have never ever ruled thier own Land in History....ODD...Is'nt it??:coffee::coffee:

but we are kutub shahi awan from iran we were invited by mugals to do jehad against hindu raj
Nice to meet with you Qutub Shahi Awan....We're real Persian decendent AWANS
Qutub shahi Awans are ARAB...You're Arab my friend

That's very interesting, I read some accounts that Awans of Pakistan actually have Rajput ancestry.
Awans are the only caste which have never been converted .. rajputs are rajputs in Pakistan and awans are awans my mother in law is rajput and m father in law is malik awan and we are Alvi awan

Due to your low IQ I can understand that you can't differentiate between a founder of a nation successful in founding a country and CM of some province.

I have complete sympathy with you for the IQ issue and I hope other Pakistanis also do the same.

If two persons are being accused of same crime then there is no problem comparing them , one being father of nation isn't going to happen . You would have understood it if you had a brain .

wow such a great logic .. keep it up boy :)
by the what will you tell your leaders who also kill millions of people...

Which of our leaders have killed millions of people ??

So hindus (which is not a religion) have never ever ruled thier own Land in History....ODD...Is'nt it??:coffee::coffee:

Nice to meet with you Qutub Shahi Awan....We're real Persian decendent AWANS
Qutub shahi Awans are ARAB...You're Arab my friend
so u r awan?? from which place??

Our Ancestors are Persian and You Know "Imam Abu Hanifa""
We are decendants of Imam Nauman famously known as Abu hanifa....
Our fathers and your Fathers are invited by Sultan of Ghaznavi to Invade INDIA.....Your father was Commander in Chief of Sultan Ghaznavi Army ,& name of your grand grand father was Qutub Shah (Gr8 Arab fighters)

No where Modi said that Dawood is is Pakistan or else where!! He said we would bring Dawood but not through press conference, But the minister went ballistic in his reaction!!

It is like a proverb in my language Odia which translates as follows :

"Knock....Knock..Who is there in the worship room? Ans : I have not eaten the banana!!".....:lol:

So what does that mean?

@Dem!god @bronxbull
hehehe...
it means god do nt like bananas anymore.......:lol:

Awans are the only caste which have never been converted .. rajputs are rajputs in Pakistan and awans are awans my mother in law is rajput and m father in law is malik awan and we are Alvi awan

So, you are 100% Iranian, but you guys look extremely desi by your face. :laugh: BTW, There are certain theories which says Awan originated out of native Rajputs of Pakistan.

@INDIC You changed your Avtar....?? previous one of kishore kumar..if not wrong
I admire Chankya bcoz i read HISTORY...............so plz pakistani dont comment on Him, He ws only one SAGE india ever produced....Chankya was minister in Chander Gupt Mauriya dynasty.....323BC (if not wrong)
That was the first ever dynasty which shaped Modern India Geography .....(funny thing is that...founders are BUDDHISM followers)

Mauryans were Hindus, Chandragupta converted to Jainism in last days of his life and became a Jain monk while Ashoka converted to Buddhism after the battle of Kalinga.

So, you are 100% Iranian, but you guys look extremely desi by your face. :laugh: BTW, There are certain theories which says Awan originated out of native Rajputs of Pakistan.
native rajputs are convertors from hindu to muslims and awans are not convertors the were invited by mugals and the term Awan basically means madadgar ( helper )

Our Ancestors are Persian and You Know "Imam Abu Hanifa""
We are decendants of Imam Nauman famously known as Abu hanifa....
Our fathers and your Fathers are invited by Sultan of Ghaznavi to Invade INDIA.....Your father was Commander in Chief of Sultan Ghaznavi Army ,& name of your grand grand father was Qutub Shah (Gr8 Arab fighters)
kon si city se ho??

My City:
KHUSHAB

Mauryans were Hindus, Chandragupta converted to Jainism in last days of his life and became a Jain monk while Ashoka converted to Buddhism after the battle of Kalinga.
So ...Chandragupta died Hindu or Jainism?? conversion is not one day process moreover Hindus never claim it is a religion, bcoz you have no Prophet, No Holy Book,No One God....So If i say Iam Hindu Geographically,then its true....we're all Hindustani...later on we subdivided into Pakistani bangali.....etc
Being Hindu is Indian Phenomena, Christianity & Muslims are Global Phenomena......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom