What's new

Choudhary Nisar On Nirander Modi

jb wo mar jai ga hum khud hi dain dain ga tum logo ko usko mumbai me guard of honor dai ka dafna daina :cheers:

acha dekhte hain,ki kya hone wala.

What if he is in UAE?

toh aap ka kya fikr hain jenaab?

sab ko pta hain woh karachi mein hain,aap logon ka aamna saamna culture sirf yahaan nahi dikhta.

who is modi ? dk modi or bk modi ?

wapsi pe " rooti shooti kha ke jana "

acha,ek random gangster ko bachane mein aap log itna serious hain,u can now realize why the pak passport is really a worthless piece of paper.

acha dekhte hain,ki kya hone wala.

sab ko pta hain woh karachi mein hain,aap logon ka aamna saamna culture sirf yahaan nahi dikhta.

acha,ek random gangster ko bachane mein aap log itna serious hain,u can now realize why the pak passport is really a worthless piece of paper.

you can make a murderer your PM , and we can not support a gangster ? kia yeh khula tazaad nai ?

I just wanted to know, what would be modi's statement, when H.E. Dawood is in UAE.
And, If H.E. Dawood was ever in Karachi, Asif Ali Zardari would have brought it to you along with few million $ for charity.
I didn't expected modi kharkar and his followers, to be so idiot.

dawood is too big for zardari to even touch.

you can make a murderer your PM , and we can not support a gangster ? kia yeh khula tazaad nai ?

aise hi bak bak karke kuch nahi hoga,u still dont know how to do 2+2 in life.

Nothing to worry about...this is election season in India...this is the time when Indian politicians lay their eggs & make noises while the process is on.

We all know Indian politics revolve around Pakistan. This modi the old terrorist is not new clown.

I just wanted to know, what would be modi's statement, when H.E. Dawood is in UAE.
And, If H.E. Dawood was ever in Karachi, Asif Ali Zardari would have brought it to you along with few million $ for charity.
I didn't expected modi kharkar and his followers, to be so idiot.

Can you tell me an instance where Zardari has done something similar.... I am sure GOI wouldnt have any problem in paying zardari....

so u people support Muslim genocide by Modi ??:(:undecided: Ya Allah india ka muslims pa reham kr
--
u people support Muslim genocide by Mod
who told you this?
indian supreme court cleared him..now its closed ..
no otther is above SC in india

--
ple update yourself on Suprem curte of india judgement on modi

If Modi is a murderer because of riots , the same way M.A.Jinnah is a murderer because of riots during partition and you made him the father of your nation .

Pot calling kettle black .
--
direct action...LOL
but what a punch boss..bravoo...
its a nuclear

Nothing to worry about...this is election season in India...this is the time when Indian politicians lay their eggs & make noises while the process is on.

We all know Indian politics revolve around Pakistan. This modi the old terrorist is not new clown.
--
We all know Indian politics revolve around Pakistan.
is pak is USA/china / G7 nation?
why in world you alwasy think that world revolve aroud you only/
pak is imp but one of the imp not the most..
the most is developmet , governac, secularism , muslim, so on

This modi the old terrorist is not new clown
ok.. you are suprem courte of india..to delcare verdic or UN.
if you think he is please go to UN/ICj and get declared him as terrorist...cool na.
by the way
what your though when jinah called direct action day knowing violence and killing ? what we could called that?

Last edited:
If Modi is a murderer because of riots , the same way M.A.Jinnah is a murderer because of riots during partition and you made him the father of your nation .

wow such a great logic .. keep it up boy :)
by the what will you tell your leaders who also kill millions of people...

-
We all know Indian politics revolve around Pakistan.
is pak is USA/china / G7 nation?
why in world you alwasy think that world revolve aroud you only/
pak is imp but one of the imp not the most..
the most is developmet , governac, secularism , muslim, so on

Pakistan never claim to be important, influential or super power so i dunno from where you got that. Pakistan wishes to live peacefully with all it's neighbors but obviously as a sovereign nation Pakistan will not allow any country to become a goon/thug/bully or act as a police man in the region.

Furthermore my post was intended for those Indians who claims that Indian politics is clean & no one run politics campaign mentioning Pakistan's name.

-
This modi the old terrorist is not new clown
ok.. you are suprem courte of india..to delcare verdic or UN.
if you think he is please go to UN/ICj and get declared him as terrorist...cool na.

Pakistan have other important things to do...modi the old terrorist is as insignificant as used toilet paper in Pakistan so why would Pakistan waste its resources to contact UN/ICJ for this insignificant figure?

-what your though when jinah called direct action day knowing violence and killing ? what we could called that?

What about Hazrat Mohammad Ali Jinnah(R.A)? He never did or ordered violence in his whole life time.

BTW kindly stop dragging respectful personalities or otherwise we all know about Nehru, Bhagat Singh & other kinds. We can drag your Gandhi, Nehru, Patel, Bhagat also if you try to post nonsense.

Due to your low IQ I can understand that you can't differentiate between a founder of a nation successful in founding a country and CM of some province.

I have complete sympathy with you for the IQ issue and I hope other Pakistanis also do the same.

lol..who cares.....
Pakistan has been acting irresponsible from last 66 years......

and btw who is Nirander modi.....:lol::lol:
Thats Pakistani Modi. :D

Due to your low IQ I can understand that you can't differentiate between a founder of a nation successful in founding a country and CM of some province.

I have complete sympathy with you for the IQ issue and I hope other Pakistanis also do the same.
Its not bout who created what. If U call Modi terrorist coz he was the leader of that region then why not call Jinnah the same coz even he relied on riots to gain independence.As for MORAL RESPONSIBLITY, it is for both. Rightly so.

Back
Top Bottom