What's new

Chinese Vivo officials flee India

Shocking? I guess when the Communist regime citizens interact with citizens of the free world there is a lot of shock and awe. You should first speak to some of the 100,000 Chinese refugees in India.
It is shocking. A country with 1billion Untouchables talks about freedom. Just like the 150cm little Indian said he was as tall as Yao Ming. LOL. Which universe do you live in?? Who wants to live in earth anus India? Ask those 1million Indian refugees who beg to stay in China!

Yes. Please. Tell these Pakistanis why “their country has failed so badly”.

Anyway. Back to the topic — we like investments. Just not potentially subversive ones — or ones that never stop trying to “get one” under the radar. Regulators don’t like that kind of stuff in India.

When you do business in India, try to play by the rules. Nobody likes a wise ***.
emmm.... In fact, India is no more successful than Pakistan.

Shocking? I guess when the Communist regime citizens interact with citizens of the free world there is a lot of shock and awe. You should first speak to some of the 100,000 Chinese refugees in India.
But I was more shocked. Indians believe that they are in the modern civilized world like us... But in our modern civilized world. Per capita GDP cannot be a poor $2000 cow dung. isn't it?

Now this junk country with serious hunger and malnutrition wants to tell the modern civilized world. There are 100000 people who want to live in India. Do you think the modern civilized world will believe this Indian joke?

Ask 1000000 Indian refugees who beg to stay in China!

It is shocking. A country with 1billion Untouchables talks about freedom. Just like the 150cm little Indian said he was as tall as Yao Ming. LOL. Which universe do you live in?? Who wants to live in earth anus India? Ask those 1million Indian refugees who beg to stay in China!

emmm.... In fact, India is no more successful than Pakistan.
Lol. Looks like the century of humiliation continues for poor China...

Lol. Looks like the century of humiliation continues for poor China...
But even in 1962. China can conquer India at any time ~ zhangguohua. LOL.150cm little Indians believe that they will have many white slaves in 2030. But does 1000000 Indian refugees in China know about this?

lol. 150cm little Indians provide jokes to me every day. :rofl:

But even in 1962. China can conquer India at any time ~ zhangguohua. LOL.150cm little Indians believe that they will have many white slaves in 2030. But does 1000000 Indian refugees in China know about this?

lol. 150cm little Indians provide jokes to me every day. :rofl:
Conquer India? Hahahhaha. You even backed out of making a road near Bhutan when India ordered you to.

I like the Chinese. Everyone should have one. Just for entertainment value. 😂😂😂

It is a disgrace to whine about getting kicked out. Please leave and stop whining :D
Whining is their national pastime.

They are really dumb to invest in India of all places. lol

Change your sentence: when robbed by you, the victim must take out all the money. But considering $70billion a year. I still love India.

Stop lying. OK? Your lies cannot develop your country. Want progress and development. First of all, you should learn to be honest and modest. You must know why your country has failed so badly

What do I gain from lying? It is what it is and our govt turns a blind eye to it just because these firms create jobs in our country and I agree that economic situation of our country is in bad shape right now , but evading taxes wouldn't help it either.

Conquer India? Hahahhaha. You even backed out of making a road near Bhutan when India ordered you to.

Hey, 150cm little Indian. Who allows you to stand up and talk to me? Now kneel down! Grab your ear! Write a surrender. LOL. anytime. From Wang xuance to Zhang Guohua. China is ready to conquer India!

:rofl:

It is a disgrace to whine about getting kicked out. Please leave and stop whining :D
$70billion per year. Forgive you.:cheesy:

What do I gain from lying? It is what it is and our govt turns a blind eye to it just because these firms create jobs in our country and I agree that economic situation of our country is in bad shape right now , but evading taxes wouldn't help it either.
exactly. But Vivo has investments all over the world. Why is there only one BBB- junk country robbing Vivo?

Are you complaining that your country can't rob legally?

If 150cm little Indians make any international jokes again. We will drive 1million Indian refugees back to earth anus India! :lol:

Hey, 150cm little Indian. Who allows you to stand up and talk to me? Now kneel down! Grab your ear! Write a surrender. LOL. anytime. From Wang xuance to Zhang Guohua. China is ready to conquer India!

:rofl:

$70billion per year. Forgive you.:cheesy:

exactly. But Vivo has investments all over the world. Why is there only one BBB- junk country robbing Vivo?

Are you complaining that your country can't rob legally?
Probably some actors China got from somewhere.

In reality Chinese be like -

If 150cm little Indians make any international jokes again. We will drive 1million Indian refugees back to earth anus India! :lol:
Lol. 1 million refugees. Hahahaha. Did you read that in Mao's Little Red Book?

Chinese are born frauds and cheats, it's a survival trait evolved in them due to centuries of cowardice and a series of unfortunate incidents, latest one being The Great Leap Forward that has permanently scarred Chinese psyche. During the GLF, Chinese lied with their quota numbers to survive; the same has internalised now. That's why they commit fraud in almost everything they do!

Wumaos should know they've been white slaves for a better part of their recent history, to an extent that Mao even offered Chinese women to the white man.

It's only because of the white man that they've become fat today, or else you slaves are so worthless that your own dictator preferred grains over your living bodies.

Yes. Who wouldn't be jealous of a nation with no civil liberties and which just gave the world a pandemic?

I'm very jealous of the country where fathers can rape daughters and animals without recourse. Thanks but ewww... Women are expected to drink with smiles their husbands' feet-washed water.

Back
Top Bottom