What's new

Chinese Vivo officials flee India

India's financial crime agency, the Enforcement Directorate(ED), said on Thursday it has blocked 119 bank accounts linked to Vivo's India business which were holding 4.65 billion rupees ($58.76 million), as part of a probe into alleged money laundering by the Chinese smartphone maker.

Vivo remitted almost 50% of its total sales of 1,251.85 billion rupees ($15.82 billion) to China "in order to disclose huge losses in Indian incorporated companies to avoid payment of taxes in India," the agency alleged in the press statement.
We all know the corruption and shamelessness of the Indian govt, and we also know how Indians can lie.
You are robbing and blackmailing Chinese companies. These are just rumors fabricated by your fanatical and greedy Hindus.
Vivo and Xiaomi have a good reputation in China and other countries. We have never heard of their record of tax evasion.
Why would they evade taxes in a hostile country? They are not fools. They must know that the Indian govt will keep an eye on them.

India's financial crime agency, the Enforcement Directorate(ED), said on Thursday it has blocked 119 bank accounts linked to Vivo's India business which were holding 4.65 billion rupees ($58.76 million), as part of a probe into alleged money laundering by the Chinese smartphone maker.

Vivo remitted almost 50% of its total sales of 1,251.85 billion rupees ($15.82 billion) to China "in order to disclose huge losses in Indian incorporated companies to avoid payment of taxes in India," the agency alleged in the press statement.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CORRUPTION IN INDIA ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Xiaomi initially announced that the mobile phone factory built in India has been built in Vietnam now.

I think vivo&oppo and other companies will leave in the future.

There are too much street smart in India, but lack of wisdom and critical thinking there. They are not going to change, and India just doesn't have what it takes to be "counted a great deal".

Here is what “The IT Super Power” can do for the world:

It is shocking that Indians call others liars.... Now the world has believed that MIG 21 shot down the F-16?

Btw. vivo has investments all over the world. But only in a BBB- junk country. Vivo was seized because of tax evasion?? emmm.... Do you think the world believes in vivo or a BBB- junk country?
Shoo. Nobody believes ccp.

Shoo. Nobody believes ccp.
Ah. Some people will believe India.

Indians won 1967:enjoy:
.jpg
main-qimg-618ebfe91fdade1603712a7f4d349ca0-pjlq.jpg

u=3711839349,2078594732&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

main-qimg-01b6a3fa9f7e71a71f7ba00d9876a7c2-pjlq.jpg

33e917099cde47c183757546ff5ed1bd.jpg

Now tell me. Who in the world believes that MIG 21 shot down F16?

Just few days ago Chinese geely motors pulled back from a 1billion investment into india, now tax raids on Chinese companies.
Script couldn't be simpler.

Geely motors didn't get environmental clearance.
Geely motors or it may have been great wall motors if these two are different entity, was to buy erstwhile / vacated GM production plant which already had all production clearances as it was a working functional plan.

Last edited:
Ah. Some people will believe India.

Indians won 1967:enjoy:
View attachment 859977View attachment 859978
View attachment 859981
View attachment 859982
View attachment 859980

Now tell me. Who in the world believes that MIG 21 shot down F16?
Oh I see, you want to say Chinese are are great. Alright they are great. Poor saps, a 50M of them got killed and their cultural arts destroyed forever in the name of Mao's march; then the rot called CCP set in and the great people were made happily fed cattle. Then thanks to Kissinger Walmart found China, Nixon threw a bone, next thing you know the country advanced. Unfortunately some of you now think you're in the same league of democratically advanced countries. I hope chinese people get there one day, after all happy cattle are still cattle. Any I wish Chinese people no ill will.

Don't disgrace your people and culture with your fake cockiness that you aped from old American tourists that tipped you.

BTW the same Pakistanis that come and click Likes Lives and HaHas for you - they do that while hating themselves for having to do that. They also come from an ancient perhaps richer culture than you, so be respectful to them too.

Oh I see, you want to say Chinese are are great. Alright they are great. Poor saps, a 50M of them got killed and their cultural arts destroyed forever in the name of Mao's march; then the rot called CCP set in and the great people were made happily fed cattle. Then thanks to Kissinger Walmart found China, Nixon threw a bone, next thing you know the country advanced. Unfortunately some of you now think you're in the same league of democratically advanced countries. I hope chinese people get there one day, after all happy cattle are still cattle. Any I wish Chinese people no ill will.

Don't disgrace your people and culture with your fake cockiness that you aped from old American tourists that tipped you.

BTW the same Pakistanis that come and click Likes Lives and HaHas for you - they do that while hating themselves for having to do that. They also come from an ancient perhaps richer culture than you, so be respectful to them too.
Ah, Mao killed 50million people. But, but, but even in the 1970s. Life expectancy and literacy rates in China are still higher than those in India today.... Look, how backward you are.

BTW, white people colonized you for 200 years, and now even white people throw a bone to India. Why is India still poor and backward?

What has India done to the Indian people?

Ah, Mao killed 50million people. But, but, but even in the 1970s. Life expectancy and literacy rates in China are still higher than those in India today.... Look, how backward you are.

BTW, white people colonized you for 200 years, and now even white people throw a bone to India. Why is India still poor and backward?

It'd take quite a bit of re-education in ethics and common sense for someone as brainwashed into your level of assumed fake western boorishness as you seem to affect, to understand if I answer that question.

India is poor because there are too many people chasing after too little after several hundred years of colonial plunder; and they don't have the command and control whips that authoritarian regimes such as CCP, Kim Jong un, Khomeini idi amin etc. And Indians want this strange thing called freedom in life, however poor.

Inflation in India is now soaring. The CPI has reached 7.8%, which is close to the inflation rate of the USA.

The Indian Rupee exchange rate is accelerating its decline. In just six months, the Indian rupee has fallen from 73 in January to 79 in June. It fell faster than the euro.

India's external trade environment is also deteriorating rapidly. In the first five months of 2022, India's trade deficit reached a record $101 billion. In May this year alone, India's trade deficit reached US $24billion.

India's foreign exchange reserves are only $570billion. In addition, India still has US $620billion in external debt, with a total debt of more than US $1.4 trillion.

Global investors are losing confidence in the Indian economy. In 2021, a record $32billion of investment was withdrawn from the Indian market. In 2021, the loss rate of foreign investment in India was second only to Malaysia and Indonesia.

The unemployment rate in India is gradually rising, with the total unemployment rate exceeding 8% and the urban youth unemployment rate exceeding 22%.

The Indian stock market is also collapsing. The Mumbai 30 index fell by 15% in the first five months of this year, which is the lowest point after the Indian epidemic in 2020.

@Skull and Bones
@Jackdaws
@Cheepek
@Wood
@Chat SAMOSA
@Protest_again
@Hellfire2006
@Sudarshan

Is what I said true?

The Indian govt is so poor that it has begun to rob foreign investors. The experience of VIVO and Xiaomi has warned foreign investors. A large number of Chinese enterprises are relocating from India to Vietnam.
No

China
Life expectancy, 1970- 59 years
Literacy rate, 1970- 55%

Back
Top Bottom