What's new

China says India risks scaring away investors with raids on its companies

No one (especially the Chinese) cares about what India does or doesn't do to "restrict" Chinese investments.
Drivel. Clearly they care. Read the news.
If you make it hard on Chinese investors, they will just stop coming to your shores. You are the bhikharees (beggars) - they are not. Keep "generalising" all you want.
I think that’s the goal. They can avoid closure if they decide to play by our rules.
India is way down the totem pole as a country compared to China - in every indicator imaginable.
Drivel.
Heck - Bangladesh' per capita GDP nominal is higher than that of India - forget China.
More drivel. But funny. I always enjoy listening to people who are confident in their delusion.
We have a saying in Bangladesh. "Natey" people should not reach for the moon. Feed your people first and build some toilets.

Your "superior' attitude is hilarious as are that of the rest of the bhakts here.
All the things you mentioned, we already do. We are getting better at it and we are also capable of doing multiple things at a time.

But honestly? this is really just a matter of your inferiority complex. For someone who cannot raise their head, possibilities seem limited and assume everyone is like them. But for those who can, possibilities are limitless — they grow by reaching a little higher than they used to yesterday. It’s okay to be ambitious even with limited means.
Really amusing to see Indians thinking of themselves as a first world entity, when reality dictates otherwise.
Yeah I think your missed your schizo pills bud. Nobody says that.
India doesn't have "regulatory frameworks for corporate governance and risk", it has copy/paste $hit cobbled up from EU and US governance frameworks/directives which have no connection with on the ground situation in India. Ho gaya first world!
Your state of being a simpleton is not something I can help with much. Having controls is a basic thing. I’m sorry Bangladesh doesn’t even have the maturity to implement base level frameworks.

China has money, technology and discipline all of which India strongly lacks. That is it. End of story.
More drivel. You should try to monetise your stupidity.

Drivel. Clearly they care. Read the news.

I think that’s the goal. They can avoid closure if they decide to play by our rules.

Drivel.

More drivel. But funny. I always enjoy listening to people who are confident in their delusion.

All the things you mentioned, we already do. We are getting better at it and we are also capable of doing multiple things at a time.

But honestly? this is really just a matter of your inferiority complex. For someone who cannot raise their head, possibilities seem limited and assume everyone is like them. But for those who can, possibilities are limitless — they grow by reaching a little higher than they used to yesterday. It’s okay to be ambitious even with limited means.

Yeah I think your missed your schizo pills bud. Nobody says that.

Your state of being a simpleton is not something I can help with much. Having controls is a basic thing. I’m sorry Bangladesh doesn’t even have the maturity to implement base level frameworks.

More drivel. You should try to monetise your stupidity.

Done with your BS. You are "ignored". :lol:

No one (especially the Chinese) cares about what India does or doesn't do to "restrict" Chinese investments.
You should’ve read the thread title before posting it :lol:
1657531004494.png

When you fail to get an Indian ID card, it seems logic goes out of the window.

Yeah just too bad, being who I am - I need the citizenship of a nation which people like you inhabit....

Where 27 people are stuffed into a tuk-tuk. Supapawa indeed....

'Incredible India?' 27 Passengers Stuffed in One Auto-rickshaw Stumps UP Cops​

By: Buzz Staff
News18.com
Last Updated: JULY 11, 2022, 11:01 IST
UP Police Stunned After They Spot an Auto Carrying 27 Passengers. (Image: News18)

Ye India hai bhai - yaha impossible-ko bhi, possible bana dete hai.

India surely has cultivated the substitute for them and this is why they took this hard step.

Yeah just too bad, being who I am - I need the citizenship of a nation which people like you inhabit....

Where 27 people are stuffed into a tuk-tuk. Supapawa indeed....

'Incredible India?' 27 Passengers Stuffed in One Auto-rickshaw Stumps UP Cops​

By: Buzz Staff
News18.com
Last Updated: JULY 11, 2022, 11:01 IST
UP Police Stunned After They Spot an Auto Carrying 27 Passengers. (Image: News18)

Ye India hai bhai - yaha impossible-ko bhi, possible bana dete hai.

That auto must seem like an E-class if you are a Bangla

images (2) (11).jpeg

I bet those Indian autos show up when a Bangla googles "spacious Indian autos" sitting in Bangladesh. Tsk Tsk.

That auto must seem like an E-class if you are a Bangla

View attachment 860817

I bet those Indian autos show up when a Bangla googles "spacious Indian autos" sitting in Bangladesh. Tsk Tsk.

That is just one day a year for the Ijtema in Tongi. Which is rare nowadays. Old picture.

Whereas for India it is an everyday thing, and not just in BIMARU states. Ring a bell - kumar ?? :omghaha:

Don't be going schwanz measuring - your bhikharee country beats us in poverty, hunger and misery 24/7/365..,:lol:

iu

iu

iu

And then this - which you won't find even in Bangladesh

iu

Last edited:
The Chinese really can't understand the Indian way of thinking.

In the eyes of the Chinese, politics is politics and economy is economy, so all China and Japan have been able to maintain very warm economic relations.

In order to punch China one, India would rather be punched twice. We can't do it. Especially now that India's economy is in trouble.

Maybe this is the unique personality of a nation with an IQ of 82.

If you make it hard on Chinese investors, they will just stop coming to your shores. You are the bhikharees (beggars) - they are not. Keep "generalising" all you want.

Obviously you (or some of the other idiots here) are clueless where the Chinese economy is and where India's is.

Guessing not very many here have ever been to China judging by the comments. Suit yourselves.

India is way down the totem pole as a country compared to China - in every indicator imaginable.

Heck - Bangladesh' per capita GDP nominal is higher than that of India - forget China.

We have a saying in Bangladesh. "Natey" people should not reach for the moon. Feed your people first and build some toilets.

Your "superior' attitude is hilarious as are that of the rest of the bhakts here.

Really amusing to see Indians thinking of themselves as a first world entity, when reality dictates otherwise. I could care less what Bhakt Indians thought of my country.

India doesn't have "regulatory frameworks for corporate governance and risk", it has copy/paste $hit cobbled up from EU and US governance frameworks/directives which have no connection with on the ground situation in India. Ho gaya first world!

China has money, technology and discipline all of which India strongly lacks. That is it. End of story.

If Bull$hit could feed people, India would be tops.....

Waitta - minute !!! Never mind....

iu
Abey dumbo, should I post about that shit land you come from where 8 million (7000 taka) phones are bought. You dumbo expect Chinese to come and invest in that shitty country? You think Chinese are fools to believe in BBS numbers? LOL.

The Chinese really can't understand the Indian way of thinking.

In the eyes of the Chinese, politics is politics and economy is economy, so all China and Japan have been able to maintain very warm economic relations.

In order to punch China one, India would rather be punched twice. We can't do it. Especially now that India's economy is in trouble.

Maybe this is the unique personality of a nation with an IQ of 82.
Indians think the same. But we expect businesses to follow the law of the land. Is that too much to ask?

That is just one day a year for the Ijtema in Tongi. Which is rare nowadays. Old picture.

Whereas for India it is an everyday thing, and not just in BIMARU states. Ring a bell - kumar ?? :omghaha:

Don't be going schwanz measuring - your bhikharee country beats us in poverty, hunger and misery 24/7/365..,:lol:

iu

iu

iu

And then this - which you won't find even in Bangladesh

iu

Probably illegal immigrants from Bangladesh when they are home sick. After all, this is the life of a regular Bangla

images (2) (12).jpeg

Seems to be the result of IQ going beyond 500.
If the audience was of similar IQ then we would have said “ don’t engage in illegal activities”. That would have sufficed.

No idea how to convey it to IQ 500.
IQ 500? But the highest IQ is 200.

Oh, I see what you mean. It is the idea of 10 Indian cabinet members. So IQ 500.

IQ 500? But the highest IQ is 200.
Papa Xi has passed a decree that Haan IQ is above the highest.

How dare you question it? Don’t you love your kidneys?

Meanwhile tell your countrymen to follow the Indian Laws if they want to do business in India or stay the f**k away. Knock knock….

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom