What's new

China says India risks scaring away investors with raids on its companies

All China has to do is follow the law. Unfortunately, thuggery and cheating comes naturally to the Chinese.
Indian lecturing to about laws is the most ironic thing to me ,like everyone else is a noob and doesn't know how it works in the jungle rule state.
If you really wanna find dirt,no firm will be safe, it's in the intent , no firm is saint,it's about the net gain. It's about what the local authorities want to do with it.
You are a degenerate if u think any firm operates without any breach of legality.

Chinese companies should be given preferential treatment instead of unwarranted prosecution like this

Is that what's written in the Little Red Book of Mao?
MAO? What Mao?

It‘s all Papa Xi now.

The colour is more red then ever.

Chinese companies should be given preferential treatment instead of unwarranted prosecution like this
Preferential treatment while they evade billions in taxes?

Request denied.

1962,Galwan
You pose a question and answer it yourself. I’ll simplify this with a neighbourhood analogy.

Imagine you have a scummy neighbour who keeps trying to steal your shit and keeps trying to get you in trouble with the HOA (if you have those). The day the dude comes smiling at you, —- you would be doubly cautious.

Increased scrutiny is only natural. Mostly because we are interested in not being subverted. Stay out of India.

I am just amazed at the gall of some of the low-life call center scammer Indians here calling the legit Chinese investors "dishonest".

You lot should just be thankful the Chinese even sunk low enough (by mistake I am sure) to invest in your gargantuan cesspool of a hovel.

Don't fret, all FDI investors will pull out soon enough (not just Chinese), and leave you in your garbage dump to frolick in your gobar-misery. Just what you rightly deserve.

Be content with being lower than sub-saharan Africa in the hunger scale. That truly is your auqaat and destiny.

iu

If India didn't have back office and IT, it'd be way worse than either Bangladesh or Pakistan. That is the statement coming from one of the visionary Indians.

And the world now also views India as way worse than its neighbors. Read and weep, eight pass bhakts.

I am just amazed at the gall of some of the low-life call center scammer Indians here calling the legit Chinese investors "dishonest".

You lot should just be thankful the Chinese even sunk low enough (by mistake I am sure) to invest in your gargantuan cesspool of a hovel.

Don't fret, all FDI investors will pull out soon enough (not just Chinese), and leave you in your garbage dump to frolick in your gobar-misery. Just what you rightly deserve.

You write a lot of drivel. Anyway. Stating the obvious, we are not calling Chinese investors “dishonest” based on some opaque allegation. Everything about this is public domain.

It’s literally based on the balance sheet data they file with the regulator. You can look over those figures yourself if you manage to pull your head out for a second.

Repeating myself again, ANYONE can access this data and figure out on their own.

Someone at ED decided to look in closer at their filings and the discrepancies came out. It’s very simple.

You write a lot of drivel. Anyway. Stating the obvious, we are not calling Chinese investors “dishonest” based on some opaque allegation. Everything about this is public domain.

It’s literally based on the balance sheet data they file with the regulator. You can look over those figures yourself if you manage to pull your head out for a second.

Repeating myself again, ANYONE can access this data and figure out on their own.

Someone at ED decided to look in closer at their filings and the discrepancies came out. It’s very simple.

So that means ALL Chinese companies are to blame ??

Going by and using YOUR WORDS AS IMPLIED,

"Chinese investors (are) “dishonest” based on some (non-)opaque allegation"...

A whole nationality is dishonest?? Notice how no Chinese is even wasting time to post replies. Because they know how nasty hyper-nationalist Indians really are....

Some of your low-rent Indian friends also implied the same by their own "drivel" - that "all" Chinese are thugs and robbers.

How "Indian".....

If you hate the Chinese so much, why don't you just disallow "ALL" Chinese investments in writing and not waste their time?

Why the double-talk?

It's clear going by the comments here you Indians are the biggest sort of ingrates. What else can be expected from H1B "talent".

Your whole nation runs on Chinese Powerplants, the highest sellers in the Indian cellphone market are Chinese. Go look.

Other than Samsung - the top four cell brands are Chinese. All Bhakts can do is use their mouths as weapon. Indian style. Money talks - Bull$hit walks.

Counterpoint-Research-India-Smartphone-Market-Q1-2022.png

You can't even come up with your own cellphones from scratch (unlike us in Bangladesh) and you are pooh-pooh'ing Chinese cellphone investments. As if you could do better. :omghaha:

I have seen your desi Karbonn garbage, idiots cannot even make proper cases, the innards are all made of lower echelon Chinese subassemblies, they crack like a cookie/biscuit if you try to bend them a little.

No point explaining this to a Bangla whose lifelong ambition is to secure a Aadhar card so he can work as domestic help in India for a bowl of rice.

So that means ALL Chinese companies are to blame ??

Going by and using YOUR WORDS AS IMPLIED,

"Chinese investors (are) “dishonest” based on some (non-)opaque allegation"...

A whole nationality is dishonest?? Notice how no Chinese is even wasting time to post replies. Because they know how nasty hyper-nationalist Indians really are....

Some of your low-rent Indian friends also implied the same by their own "drivel" - that "all" Chinese are thugs and robbers.

How "Indian".....

If you hate the Chinese so much, why don't you just disallow "ALL" Chinese investments in writing and not waste their time?

Why the double-talk?

It's clear going by the comments here you Indians are the biggest sort of ingrates. What else can be expected from H1B "talent".

Your whole nation runs on Chinese Powerplants, the highest sellers in the Indian cellphone market are Chinese. Go look.

Other than Samsung - the top four cell brands are Chinese. All Bhakts can do is use their mouths as weapon. Indian style. Money talks - Bull$hit walks.

Counterpoint-Research-India-Smartphone-Market-Q1-2022.png

You can't even come up with your own cellphones from scratch (unlike us in Bangladesh) and you are pooh-pooh'ing Chinese cellphone investments. As if you could do better. :omghaha:

I have seen your desi Karbonn garbage, idiots cannot even make proper cases, the innards are all made of lower echelon Chinese subassemblies, they crack like a cookie/biscuit if you try to bend them a little.
More drivel and very little substance. You seem to be really in character. Funny how you don’t seem to notice that I said all of Vivo’s financials are public domain — and you can verify ED “claims” for yourself instead of shooting from the hip.

Obviously I don’t mean “all Chinese investors”. But this is rather characteristic of a significant majority and therefore qualifies as a generalisation.

If India wanted to ring fence china exclusively — that means more headache with multilateral systems like the WTO or the ADB or even the World Bank. No country would do that unless they are completely retarded.

India revised its FDI rules to improve scrutiny and due diligence on investments as a work around. Chinese firms make their jobs super easy by staying true to character :)

We want to limit Chinese investments mostly because they seem to think as if they are in the Wild West of investing. Many of them think they can get away with whatever they want if they greased enough hands. That might work in Pakistan, Africa or Sri Lanka. Not so much in India beyond a point — especially as a foreign entity.

In places like India (where we are already pissed off with China) — regulatory frameworks for corporate governance and risk exist. If you don’t play by the rules and keep doing it as a foreign entity, they are going to look into you sooner or later.

Also we’re watching what’s unfolding in so many jurisdictions who are recipients of “Chinese investments” (SL, Pakistan, ‘n’ countries across Africa). They are all going straight to hell in a hand basket. I assume some of this also influenced the revision of FDI rules India.

Bottom line — Chinese investments will undergo a lot more scrutiny in India. It’s really on them to play by the rules.

As for “Indian mobile” worse than China, who cares and how is it even relevant? I’m generally very positive on Bangladesh and usually rooting for your success. But I think your piddling success is going straight to your head. Calm down. There is much further to go.

More drivel and very little substance. You seem to be really in character. Funny how you don’t seem to notice that I said all of Vivo’s financials are public domain — and you can verify ED “claims” for yourself instead of shooting from the hip.

Obviously I don’t mean “all Chinese investors”. But this is rather characteristic of a significant majority and therefore qualifies as a generalisation.

If India wanted to ring fence china exclusively — that means more headache with multilateral systems like the WTO or the ADB or even the World Bank. No country would do that unless they are completely retarded.

India revised its FDI rules to improve scrutiny and due diligence on investments as a work around. Chinese firms make their jobs super easy by staying true to character :)

We want to limit Chinese investments mostly because they seem to think as if they are in the Wild West of investing. Many if them think they can get away with whatever they want if they greased enough hands. That might work in Africa or Sri Lanka. Not so much in India beyond a point — especially as a foreign entity.

In places like India (where we are already pissed off with China) — regulatory frameworks for corporate governance and risk exist. If you don’t play by the rules and keep doing it as a chinese entity, they are going to look into you sooner or later.

Also we’re watching what’s unfolding in so many jurisdictions who are recipients of “Chinese investments” (SL, Pakistan, ‘n’ countries across Africa). They are all going straight to hell in a hand basket. I assume some of this also influenced the revision of FDI rules India.

Bottom line — Chinese investments will undergo a lot more scrutiny in India. It’s really on them to play by the rules.

As for “Indian mobile” worse than China, who cares and how is it even relevant? I’m generally very positive on Bangladesh and usually rooting for your success. But I think your piddling success is going straight to your head. Calm down. There is much further to go.

No one (especially the Chinese) cares about what India does or doesn't do to "restrict" Chinese investments.

If you make it hard on Chinese investors, they will just stop coming to your shores. You are the bhikharees (beggars) - they are not. Keep "generalising" all you want.

Obviously you (or some of the other idiots here) are clueless where the Chinese economy is and where India's is.

Guessing not very many here have ever been to China judging by the comments. Suit yourselves.

India is way down the totem pole as a country compared to China - in every indicator imaginable.

Heck - Bangladesh' per capita GDP nominal is higher than that of India - forget China.

We have a saying in Bangladesh. "Natey" people should not reach for the moon. Feed your people first and build some toilets.

Your "superior' attitude is hilarious as are that of the rest of the bhakts here.

Really amusing to see Indians thinking of themselves as a first world entity, when reality dictates otherwise. I could care less what Bhakt Indians thought of my country.

India doesn't have "regulatory frameworks for corporate governance and risk", it has copy/paste $hit cobbled up from EU and US governance frameworks/directives which have no connection with on the ground situation in India. Ho gaya first world!

China has money, technology and discipline all of which India strongly lacks. That is it. End of story.

If Bull$hit could feed people, India would be tops.....

Waitta - minute !!! Never mind....

iu

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom