What's new

Chinese Vivo officials flee India

Chinese and similar investors need to understand that Indian authorities have longstanding experience of keeping their antenna on alert mode because local companies have ace accountants trying their best to dodge and evade tax through a complex web of holding companies and creative ways of maintaining their books. Everyone is guilty till proven innocent. In fact there is an official practice of 'paying under protest', i.e. you pay your taxes even if you dispute them, then go on to fight in a tribunal to have the tax overturned
emmm..... But India is a BBB- junk country. Its actual behavior is quite different from what you said.

Pakistanis defending Chinese criminals, trying to sound more loyal to ccp than Chinese themselves.

In Pakistan poor Chinese language teachers are slaughtered by suicide bombers.

But in India if tax evasion is prosecuted these clowns come and try to defend the crooks. Muttonheads.
It is shocking that Indians call others liars.... Now the world has believed that MIG 21 shot down the F-16?

Btw. vivo has investments all over the world. But only in a BBB- junk country. Vivo was seized because of tax evasion?? emmm.... Do you think the world believes in vivo or a BBB- junk country?

emmm..... But India is a BBB- junk country. Its actual behavior is quite different from what you said.

I am not paying ourselves a compliment. Indian tax authorities are known for 'guilty till proven' attitude. Not just the taxman, but there are various other departments like Intelligence Bureau which can also be a pain in the a**. Indian companies, or foreign companies who understand Indian way of working well adapt to this, while for newer players it is not easy.

It’s tough for Chinese investors in India today. I remember back in 2018-19 Ali baba’s PE wing was a common fixture in my previous office.

We were wined and dined almost every month somewhere in China — with entrepreneurs/businesses looking to enter the market.

Fast forward to 2020-21 the our firm was pulling out of all their Chinese relationships like a rat jumping off a burning ship. It was becoming extremely clear the GoI could pull the plug at any time or make things super super difficult.

Stay out of India if you’re a Chinese company looking for easy growth. If you are of a sufficient size and scale (and already in india) — there may yet still be opportunities. But it’s closing fast and from my PoV not worth the effort.

Please stay away ? India is not that into you.
exactly. It is very strange that Chinese companies will invest in India. Since India pays $70billion to China every year. Why still invest in India?

Oh, No. Speaking of "strong and invincible". The whole world knows that 8 years later. Indians will have many white slaves....

We all know that India is a BBB- junk country. At the lowest end of the industry. But Indians believe that many countries like to invest in India?
I don't know if other countries want to invest in India. That is for other countries to decide. I do know that India does not want Chinese companies to evade taxes in India. Pay tax in India or pack up and leave. Bragging on PDF cannot give tax exemptions to China :laugh:

I don't know if other countries want to invest in India. That is for other countries to decide. I do know that India does not want Chinese companies to evade taxes in India. Pay tax in India or pack up and leave. Bragging on PDF cannot give tax exemptions to China :laugh:
Vivo has investments all over the world. But only in a BBB- junk country. Vivo was seized because of tax evasion?? emmm.... Do you think the world believes in VIVO or a BBB- junk country?

Poor and shameless.

Vivo has investments all over the world. But only in a BBB- junk country. Vivo was seized because of tax evasion?? emmm.... Do you think the world believes in VIVO or a BBB- junk country?

Poor and shameless.
Pay taxes or leave. How simple can it get for someone to understand? If credit rating was a problem for Chinese, then they should not have invested in the first place. At least the boot now will put your mind at ease :D

Pay taxes or leave. How simple can it get for someone to understand? If credit rating was a problem for Chinese, then they should not have invested in the first place. At least the boot now will put your mind at ease :D
ok After all, India pays $70billion a year to China. We left India. It's true. India likes to give us money directly.

Many successful MNCS failed in India, Nokia, GM, Chervrolet, Ford........

India is just not a good place to invest, and it is not going to change any time soon.
Xiaomi initially announced that the mobile phone factory built in India has been built in Vietnam now.

I think vivo&oppo and other companies will leave in the future.

Most of these brands You've mentioned failed to innovate in the indian market and that's why they failed to sell their products in india . Indian consumers look at bang for buck quality and price . Take a hint from car companies like Hyundai and Suzuki or handset makers like Samsung and your own chinese brands like Vivo , Oppo , Xiaomi , etc who have been immensely successful in india. Your notion that india isn't a good place to invest is nothing more than your short sightedness.

That has been the indian government's strategy , they're trying to scare away chinese investors from india and replacing them with japanese , koreans, americans , etc.

Chinese capital inflow isn't even a fraction of total FDI inflow into india
In the first five months of 2022, China's trade surplus reached US $280billion, an increase of 50% over the same period last year.
India's trade deficit in the same period reached US $101 billion, the highest in history.
Moreover, many Chinese enterprises represented by Xiaomi are rapidly moving from India to Vietnam and other countries.
The most despairing thing for anti China people is that almost all of China's export growth comes from automobile exports and chip exports. This means that China's industry has been successfully upgraded.

Even though I don't care about India at all but since I have worked with Chinese technological firms in Pakistan , I can say those firms never waste an opportunity to evade taxes plus they use under the table tactics to win a contract

When asked to leave, please leave. Trying to cope with the disgrace in PDF will not make it any better :laugh:
Change your sentence: when robbed by you, the victim must take out all the money. But considering $70billion a year. I still love India.

Even though I don't care about India at all but since I have worked with Chinese technological firms in Pakistan , I can say those firms never waste an opportunity to evade taxes plus they use under the table tactics to win a contract
Stop lying. OK? Your lies cannot develop your country. Want progress and development. First of all, you should learn to be honest and modest. You must know why your country has failed so badly.

Change your sentence: when robbed by you, the victim must take out all the money. But considering $70billion a year. I still love India.

Stop lying. OK? Your lies cannot develop your country. Want progress and development. First of all, you should learn to be honest and modest. You must know why your country has failed so badly.
Yes. Please. Tell these Pakistanis why “their country has failed so badly”.

Anyway. Back to the topic — we like investments. Just not potentially subversive ones — or ones that never stop trying to “get one” under the radar. Regulators don’t like that kind of stuff in India.

When you do business in India, try to play by the rules. Nobody likes a wise ***.

It is shocking that Indians began to talk about "rules"... Indians don't know that India is a BBB- junk country?

This is a 1billion Dalit pariah country talking about "civil liberties"?

good.

Only in India. Rob a legitimate company. Then slander them for tax evasion...
Shocking? I guess when the Communist regime citizens interact with citizens of the free world there is a lot of shock and awe. You should first speak to some of the 100,000 Chinese refugees in India.

Back
Top Bottom