What's new

Chinese Version of NMD(National Missile Defence)?

Such classified radar station should not easily leaked out ... but these photos must be more shocked than just give a call to Washington: "Mr President, China has NMD radar and that can track our F-22 flying in Guam. (also missiles from North America)" :dirol:
@gambit Now what's ur thinking ?

You don't think our boys knew about these radars.....their GPS coordinates or other details ...:no: :nono: .

On a screen, next to a couple of buttons, everything becomes GPS coordinates........(this should be my quote saved in the history :cheers: for next generations to remember, just joking).

Such classified radar station should not easily leaked out ... but these photos must be more shocked than just give a call to Washington: "Mr President, China has NMD radar and that can track our F-22 flying in Guam. (also missiles from North America)" :dirol:

@gambit Now what's ur thinking ?
Am thinking...An SBD would hit that right smack center.

We need

(1)over 10000 nuclear warheads
(2)four-dimensional(underwater、ground、air and space)delivery platforms and
(3)the policy and will to start any conflict with tactical nuclear weapons and end it with strategic ones。

We can also rebuild afresh。

You don't think our boys knew about these radars.....their GPS coordinates or other details ...:no: :nono: .

On a screen, next to a couple of buttons, everything becomes GPS coordinates........(this should be my quote saved in the history :cheers: for next generations to remember, just joking).
America has GPS coordinates, China has BeiDou coordinates (now cover whole Asia, 2020 will whole earth) ... and both spy satellites can scan each other. :cheers: China and U.S we doing the same thing, Ths U.S teaching China so many.
1288076422900.jpg

Am thinking...An SBD would hit that right smack center.
HEHE ... R u talking GBU-39 SDB or China many SDBs ? o_O Here only problem is whether B-2/ F-22 or F-15C can fly over China HQ-9 and HQ-16A anti-aircraft missiles ...o_O

d0b9f450e0fd0313d02def1a19fbb4fb.jpg

1.jpg

2.png

3.jpg

184026r9jla9zwzx5rv890.jpg

Last edited:
America has GPS coordinates, China has BeiDou coordinates (now cover whole Asia, 2020 will whole earth) ... and both spy satellites can scan each other. :cheers: China and U.S we doing the same thing, Ths U.S teaching China so many.

By the time the Beidou starts to cover the entire globe (around 2020), the Satellites will become older technology.....I hope you know that. 2020 for the US Space Command would include a LOT more stuff in the space than just Satellites. Our commercial businesses now use these Satellites once designed for military's use. So you can guess that this has become older tech.

And the US isn't "teaching" China so many things. China is "STEALING" so many things from the US. I thought I'd correct your statement a little bit :omghaha:

By the time the Beidou starts to cover the entire globe (around 2020), the Satellites will become older technology.....I hope you know that. 2020 for the US Space Command would include a LOT more stuff in the space than just Satellites. Our commercial businesses now use these Satellites once designed for military's use. So you can guess that this has become older tech.

And the US isn't "teaching" China so many things. China is "STEALING" so many things from the US. I thought I'd correct your statement a little bit :omghaha:
What i said 'teaching' not mean exact details ... it's Strategy and modern weapon Design Thought & Method. For U.S, China is a good learner ... China not 'stealing' something from U.S just following ur idea & design by Chinese intelligence. Now see around the whole world, only China did that it's also a ADVANTAGE, others can't .:coffee:

China not 'stealing' something from U.S just following ur idea & design. Now see around the whole world, only China did that it's also a ADVANTAGE.:coffee:

Only in places like China and India, stealing someone's invention through hacking is called "advantage". Very UN-creative !!

Only in places like China and India, stealing someone's invention through hacking is called "advantage". Very UN-creative !!
If anything can be stolen in this world ... i wish China can be next-U.S, not a big shame just good for us. :p:

BTW just watch ... next years China will launch China version B-2 stealth bomber - H20.:azn:

If anything can be stolen in this world ... i wish China can be next-U.S, not a big shame just good for us. :p:

BTW just watch ... soon China will launch China version B-2 stealth bomber - H20.:azn:

RIIIIGHT. China can be the next US in about 4 decades, that is if the US didn't move forward or advanced at all :enjoy:. Good luck with always trying to copy someone :tup:

The B-2 is also a 3 decade old tech at this point. Please continue to work with older tech and spend years in copy and then crappy-recreate process :cheers:

RIIIIGHT. China can be the next US in about 4 decades, that is if the US didn't move forward or advanced at all :enjoy:. Good luck with always trying to copy someone :tup:

The B-2 is also a 3 decade old tech at this point. Please continue to work with older tech and spend years in copy and then crappy-recreate process :cheers:
Watch out America, China just behind u !

As 'Enterprise' is the spirit of American, U.S is the new techs explorer ... and China behind U.S applying it. For such special relationship ... N.o1 and N.o2, China satisfy with it and both need move forward too.

It doesn't matter, man ... now China is the only one behind the U.S, it's enough for us. Others just far aways ... don't forget Russia also has the power. Keeping forward, that can make us more stronger. :cheers:

You can bet your beer glasses and the Chinese economy on it. We'll always be ahead and will be teaching you new stuff (meaning letting you copy out older designs) :usflag: :cheers:

Last edited:
HEHE ... R u talking GBU-39 SDB or China many SDBs ? o_O Here only problem is whether B-2/ F-22 or F-15C can fly over China HQ-9 and HQ-16A anti-aircraft missiles ...o_O

Sure it can. The U.S. military always plans for that. The problem is how much damage China can take.

You talk as if we have no experience at this, but that is fine with US. I can speak for the USAF that we have no problems letting you believe we are incompetents at warfare, after all, we were 'defeated' in Viet Nam and Iraq. What do we know about victories ?

Back
Top Bottom