What's new

Chinese Version of NMD(National Missile Defence)?

You talk as if we have no experience at this, but that is fine with US. I can speak for the USAF that we have no problems letting you believe we are incompetents at warfare, after all, we were 'defeated' in Viet Nam and Iraq. What do we know about victories ?

Not sure about defeat in Iraq since we are currently fighting against ISIS not Iraqi govt. which requested our help. And Vietnam War, North Vietnam violated the peace treaty and waited for American forces to pull out before invading South Vietnam again.

Not sure about defeat in Iraq since we are currently fighting against ISIS not Iraqi govt. which requested our help. And Vietnam War, North Vietnam violated the peace treaty and waited for American forces to pull out before invading South Vietnam again.
Go with me...Repeat...

"The US lost in Viet Nam and Iraq"

Go with me...Repeat...

brainwashed-rthghg.jpg

Yea, we know. China is right behind Us.....About 3 decades... "SOOO"....Right Behind" Us :welcome::rofl: :enjoy:
^Oh so afraid of China :lol:

Go with me...Repeat...

Let me try, The US got spanked in Vietnam and Iraq war. :tup:

Only in places like China and India, stealing someone's invention through hacking is called "advantage". Very UN-creative !!
what is your obsession with India, I am guessing some Indian dude caused you some serious trauma...

You can bet your beer glasses and the Chinese economy on it. We'll always be ahead and will be teaching you new stuff (meaning letting you copy out older designs) :usflag: :cheers:
I like that feeling, China just follow the lead runner America, and America want a huge advantage, then speed up, but China can still follow, sooner or later will America run out of power. Then China will lead the run. But don't feel sorry, history is just like this, China will also run out some days later.

in 2011 CNMD destoryed MRBM in space by KKV.

Now it's 2015 , we already did more than 5 times testing and all successful!

in 2014, China's Wu-14 10X( supersonic) come out, and 4 times testing in one year all successful.

I see a lot of people still living in dream and can't face the facts today.

by the other hand, NMD and HTV projects in US all failed!

I can show you guys some picts about CNMD destoryed BM in space and so on, It's old news, just can't belive some one in here still living in the last century, and keep saying, China is behind this and 30 years behind!

The quality of PDF's military perfessional is very low compares with other military forums!

Let's repeat it again ... wash our brains :pop:
"China steal U.S"
"China copy U.S"
2r6i00m.jpg

You talk as if we have no experience at this, but that is fine with US. I can speak for the USAF that we have no problems letting you believe we are incompetents at warfare, after all, we were 'defeated' in Viet Nam and Iraq. What do we know about victories ?
USAF has ZERO experience to fight with China HQ-9 + HQ-16A + HQ-7B and Russia S-300MP2 anti-aircraft missiles ... in real world. :coffee: So there maybe a problem ... not easy like u said on the internet.

Sure it can. The U.S. military always plans for that. The problem is how much damage China can take.
We don't know, U.S should test it.

You can bet your beer glasses and the Chinese economy on it. We'll always be ahead and will be teaching you new stuff (meaning letting you copy out older designs) :usflag: :cheers:
@lcloo at #9 post had pointed out China 1st-gen PESA radar since 1970s ... current AESA radar tech ealier than U.S, when U.S Arleigh Burke I/II-class DDG still installing PESA, China 052C-class is the 1st DDG with AESA radar onboard.

1970s China type7010 NMD PESA radar (Retired)
000.jpg
333.jpg
222.jpg

Today China NMD AESA radar
152856c4.jpg

Other China NMD AESA radar can turn around
1111.jpeg

20130709042330935.jpg

Does China has only one NMD AESA radar ? Absolutely NO :coffee:

Last edited:
USAF has ZERO experience to fight with China HQ-9 + HQ-16A + HQ-7B and Russia S-300MP2 anti-aircraft missiles ... in real world. :coffee: So there maybe a problem ... not easy like u said on the internet.

We don't know, U.S should test it.

@lcloo at #9 post had pointed out China 1st-gen PESA radar since 1970s ... current AESA radar tech ealier than U.S, when U.S Arleigh Burke I/II-class DDG still installing PESA, China 052C-class is the 1st DDG with AESA radar onboard.

1970s China type7010 NMD PESA radar (Retired)
View attachment 245234 View attachment 245235 View attachment 245236

Today China NMD AESA radar
View attachment 245238

Other China NMD AESA radar can turn around
View attachment 245239
View attachment 245240

Does China has only one NMD AESA radar ? Absolutely NO :coffee:
Good :welcome::welcome:

some retired chinese gigantic micro-wave oven in 1970s.:china::china:

type 7010 DEWS in Heibei province
900x600_AT4S0LJ354TD0001.jpg

900x600_AT4S0QVG54TD0001.jpg

900x600_AT4S0NFL54TD0001.jpg

900x600_AT4S1ANC54TD0001.jpg

110 Monopulse radar
900x600_AT4S0TQE54TD0001.jpg

900x600_AT4S0VIF54TD0001.jpg

900x600_AT4S12H154TD0001.jpg

Unfortunately, after the whole 640 project cancelled, china lost a hell lot of talents,many radar experts ended up work for household appliances companies to design things like micro-wave oven and air-con.:(

By the time the Beidou starts to cover the entire globe (around 2020), the Satellites will become older technology.....I hope you know that. 2020 for the US Space Command would include a LOT more stuff in the space than just Satellites. Our commercial businesses now use these Satellites once designed for military's use. So you can guess that this has become older tech.

And the US isn't "teaching" China so many things. China is "STEALING" so many things from the US. I thought I'd correct your statement a little bit :omghaha:

Fusée_V2.jpg

BumperAction2.jpg

Horten_Ho_229.jpg

go229b2.jpg

Gew98
Kar98K.jpg

Springfield
M1903_Springfield_-_USA_-_30-06_-_Armémuseum.jpg

what is your obsession with India, I am guessing some Indian dude caused you some serious trauma...

Both China and India are future threats for the US. Once, Defense Sec, Robert Gates said it and he was right. There was so much hoopla created by the Indian lobby and he had to stop mentioning it.

I share the SAME stance. Sorry it doesn't meet your Indian national interests. Just in a few years, it will become obvious. The US poured trillions into the Indian economy, American jobs were sent oversees, we brought millions of Indian here, all to support "Indian Middle Class" to make India stronger to counter China as the idea was sold to us (Mr. Clinton, in mid 90's by Mr. Singh and Mr. Rao, Rao was the then PM of India).

India used us and still is using us. There is strategic partnership in our minds but not in Indian minds. Indian minds are getting the $$$$ to strengthen their country (I know many and have friends who's parents are generals in IA, IAF and IN so don't challenge me on it silly).

When time comes for a direct stand against the Chinese, the West will be shocked. India will NOT go against the Chinese for us. They won't side with us. So why the fukk are we sending trillions over there when we can be growing our economy and creating jobs and advanced tech here? And hell, we took a TRILLION dollar loan to stabilize our system. But never cared to realize what we did with India in terms of outsourcing and pouring so much $$$$ into their system without results. In fact, we ended up creating more competition for us. Our own internal technology, biology and medical firms are struggling now due to Indian companies putting their people with so much cheaper rates that hurt the US labor market.

Now, there is such strong Indian lobby who's now using the US system and abusing it. I work with different companies to hire talent for our group every week. We've even discovered Indian companies working here, would use fake papers, wrong visas and would suppress American citizens' resumes, and will only promote Indian labor. There is SO MUCH labor fraud / human trafficker going on under the legal disguise of H1B visa that its not funny. But we put ourselves into this mess to begin with.

So when I see American interests getting undermined and I can see the writing on the wall that India and China will befriend each other and we'll be told to stay in the North Atlantic.....just like anyone else who loves their country, I have serious concerns too. SPECIALLY, when we've poured trillions into India to be a strategic ally but she'll be everything BUT a strategic ally. Simple is that.

The deal with Iran is an example of the Indian lobby's pressure on us through various tactics. India needed these sanctions to be lifted for her own purposes. Out of this sanctions deal, India is the ONLY country who gets IMMEDIATE benefits of trillions. While we are still not sure internally how to handle it. The following link will tell you the real issue.

Btw, we are off topic. Open up another thread to discuss this Indian issue. I won't respond to more off topic comments. I have my stance on this as I see the US getting a shorter end of the stick now and long term, and Israel getting jack out of this and Iran becoming victorious JUST because of India. So you can't change that stance, learn to live with it. You have Indian interest in mind and I don't blame you. You won't see me write direct insulting silly posts towards you. You seem to be a bit educated, its time to use it and act mature on this forum. Healthy debate is ok. Healthy cry-baby drama, isn't needed.

With Iran’s Help, India Eludes China in Race for Gas Riches - Bloomberg Business

Iran Helps India Sidestep China in Race for Asian Gas Riches - Yahoo Finance

@gambit @C130 @Oldman1 @Luca1 @Solomon2: guys, any views on this situation above with India, Iran and China?

Last edited:
Both China and India are future threats for the US. Once, Defense Sec, Robert Gates said it and he was right. There was so much hoopla created by the Indian lobby and he had to stop mentioning it.

I share the SAME stance. Sorry it doesn't meet your Indian national interests. Just in a few years, it will become obvious. The US poured trillions into the Indian economy, American jobs were sent oversees, we brought millions of Indian here, all to support "Indian Middle Class" to make India stronger to counter China.
India used us and is still using us. There is strategic partnership in our minds but not in Indian minds. Indian minds are getting the $$$$ to strengthen their country (I know many and have friends who's parents are generals in IA, IAF and IN so don't challenge me on it silly).

When time comes for a direct stand against the Chinese, the West will be shocked. India will NOT go against the Chinese for us. They won't side with us. So why the fuk are we sending trillions over there when we can be growing our economy and creating jobs and advanced tech here? And hell, we took a TRILLION dollar loan to stabilize our system. But never cared to realize what we did with India in terms of outsourcing.

Now, there is such strong Indian lobby who's now using the US system and abusing it. I work with different companies to hire talent for our group every week. We've even discovered Indian companies working here, would use fake papers, wrong visas and would suppress American citizens resumes, and will only promote Indian labor. There is SO MUCH labor fraud / human trafficker going on under the legal disguise of H1B visa that its not funny.

So when I see American interests getting undermined and I can see the writing on the wall that India and China will befriend each other and we'll be told to stay in the North Atlantic.....just like anyone who loves their country, I hate it. SPECIALLY, when we've poured trillions into India to be a strategic ally but she'll be everything BUT a strategic ally. Simple is that.

The deal with Iran is an example of the Indian lobby's pressure on us through various tactics. India needed these sanctions to be lifted for her own purposes. Out of this sanctions deal, India is the ONLY country who gets IMMEDIATE benefits of trillions. While we are still not sure internally how to handle it. The following link will tell you the real issue.

Btw, we are off topic. Open up another thread to discuss this Indian issue. I won't respond to more off topic comments. I have my stance on this as I see the US getting a shorter end of the stick now and long term, and Israel getting jack out of this and Iran becoming victorious JUST because of India. So you can't change that stance, learn to live with it. You have Indian interest in mind and I don't blame you. You won't see me write direct insulting silly posts towards you. You seem to be a bit educated, its time to use it and act mature on this forum. Healthy debate is ok. Healthy cry-baby drama, isn't needed.

With Iran’s Help, India Eludes China in Race for Gas Riches - Bloomberg Business

Iran Helps India Sidestep China in Race for Asian Gas Riches - Yahoo Finance
For the umpteenth time....
India's Policy has, is and always will remain India first. India is not going to be anyone monkey to do thier bidding. Having good relations with US doesn't mean India has to be an extension of US's foriegn policy, That is called an Independent Foreign policy, if you are looking for a puppet state look elsewhere in the vicinity that will sell you their national policy for military aid and f16's... kapish...

let me guess, as you run out of mental space, you will respond with vedic rants, right....?

For the umpteenth time....
India's Policy has, is and always will remain India frst. India is not going to be anyone monkey to do thier bidding. Having good relations with US doesn't mean India has to be an extension of US's foriegn policy, That is called an Independent Forign policy, if you are looking for a puppet state look elsewhere in the vicinity that will sell you their national policy for military aid and f16's... kapish...

India was a puppet state till when she needed to act like one. Now that the trillions provided have given them the money they needed to expand their economy and make more, setup roots in the foreign arena, its now becoming an "independent policy". What we miss calculated was what Mr. Singh and Mr. Rao sold to Mr. Clinton in the mid-90's. That India will stand shoulder to shoulder with the US against the Chinese.

Perhaps you should refrain from commenting and defending India, if you don't know what was discussed and sold to us, resulting in the US pouring its hearts, bank accounts and jobs out to India.......and with 0 strategic partnership or care from the Indian side?

You obviously represent the Indian side, which is fine. I am SOLELY looking out for the American interests. So we'll have to agree to disagree. In my view, the Chinese are an open front for the US. India is the second threat to us, both trade wise and military wise. Combined India and China, a block will be formed (watch the next 5-8 years) and we'll be sidelined. The issue is, were we all fukking taking a nap when trillion of $$$$ were being sent to India, along with MILLIONS of jobs????

I don't expect an answer from you. I think my debate will take place people from the US as I am STRICTLY speaking about American interests. Nothing to do with India or China, they are the benefactors of what decisions we make here in the US.

Back
Top Bottom