What's new

Chinese Version of NMD(National Missile Defence)?

What missiles are used for missile defence?

India was a puppet state till when she needed to act like one.

Another Delusional rant...

India wasn't the one to jump into Seato and Cento. We browbeat your regional partner despite the great 7th fleet being dispatched... We formed the non-aligned movement -although not that successful as a state. We have maintained good relations with Europe and USSR at the peak of the cold war, maintained trade relations with Israel, Iran and KSA at the same time. Even at this time we are able to balance military relations with US and Russia at the same given time with the utmost ease.... As I said our policies are to safeguard India and Indian First, rest is all secondary.. Sooner you comprehend that, better for you to revise your idiotic narrative.

Another Delusional rant...

India wasn't the one to jump into Seato and Cento. .

How about you keep your views to yourself? Or open up a separate thread and invite the entire India there? My post was targeted towards the Americans on here. I'd like to read their stance. I have NO reason to be talking to you when you don't contribute anything and you're loyalty is with India. Don't worry about responding to my posts.

How about you keep your views to yourself? Or open up a separate thread and invite the entire India there? My post was targeted towards the Americans on here. I'd like to read their stance. I have NO reason to be talking to you when you don't contribute anything and you're loyalty is with India. Don't worry about responding to my posts.
well, Who dragged India in a Chinese BMD thread?

well, Who dragged India in a Chinese BMD thread?

You did. You asked me why I was obsessed with India, when I made a mere statement which was a fact and said by the Secretary of Defense of the United States!!!! Keep your nose out of my posts as they have NOTHING to do against you or for you. My content is written for American audience and I'd really like to debate with them. When I am addressing you for input, TRUST ME, you'll know.

You did. You asked me why I was obsessed with India, when I made a mere statement which was a fact and said by the Secretary of Defense of the United States!!!! Keep your nose out of my posts as they have NOTHING to do against you or for you. My content is written for American audience and I'd really like to debate with them. When I am addressing you for input, TRUST ME, you'll know.
Mian,
refer to post no 22 and pray tell me which secretary of defence said so?

What missiles are used for missile defence?
:coffee::coffee::coffee:

HuanQiu official news: HQ-19 missile for China national missile defence / 红旗19导弹曝光揭开中国反导防御系统神秘面纱
China NMD missiles including: HQ-9B, HQ-19 (like U.S THAAD), HQ-26(like U.S ground-base SM-III), HQ-29 (like U.S PAC-III), DN-1 and DN-2 (like U.S GMD) ... total Six type missiles respectively build up 3x layers of national missile defense network, DN-1 and DN-2 for mid-course interceptor outside aerosphere, HQ-19 and HQ-26 for inside aerosphere interceptor and aerosphere edge interceptor, HQ-9B and HQ-29 for terminal intercept.
外国媒体猜测中国的弹道导弹防御系统包括6种导弹,即红旗-9B、红旗-19(类似THAAD)、红旗-26(类似陆基标准3)、红旗-29(类似爱国者3)、动能-1(DN-1)和动能-2(DN-2 相当于美军的GMD)。这六种导弹分别构建了三层导弹防御网,第一层为中段拦截层,主要通过动能系列导弹来完成大气层外的导弹拦截任务,是中国构建反导系统的核心关键。第二层为大气层内外和大气层边缘的拦截层,主要依靠红旗-19和红旗-26导弹进行拦截。第三层为末段拦截层,主要通过红旗-9B和红旗-29等导弹进行末段拦截。

Since 1969 China started to develop the anti-missile test ... FJ-1 is the 1st-gen NMD missile, but FJ-1 project stoped in 1970s, later new missile project replace it.
FJ-1
FJ-1.jpg
FJ-2.jpg

...TIME PASSED ...
1969 ...
... 2010s

After 2010 China news report 2x missiles for NMD project, civilian name: KT-1 & KZ-1, military name: DN-1 & DN-2
KT-1
KT-2.jpg

KT-1.jpg

KZ-1
kz-2.jpg

kz-1.jpg

HQ-19, China version THAAD ... sorry, top-secret only has the blurred photo
SC-192.jpg

HQ-9/B, terminal intercept missile
hq-9b.jpg

Other missiles like HQ-26 & HQ-29 didn't leaked out yet , there no photos !

Last edited:
You can bet your beer glasses and the Chinese economy on it. We'll always be ahead and will be teaching you new stuff (meaning letting you copy out older designs) :usflag: :cheers:

To tell you the truth, sir, we ARE copying American designs and hacking American technologies.
America is able to smash Chinese anti-aircraft missiles in a short time.
China's economy is going to collapse, and will soon be surpassed by India.
Of course, none of them can surpass America. America will continue to be the greatest country in the world.
So, could you plz return to the topic and discuss the BMD issue.

汝若听信之,吾当以一言以赠:甚矣,汝之不惠。
泱泱中华岂无人才?盖昔日为蛮夷所辱,落得个“东亚病夫”百年之久,乃至于今日因抄袭之名为人耻笑。
今吾辈当韬光养晦,卧薪尝胆,富国强军,一雪前耻,令我国再度立于世界民族之林。

USAF has ZERO experience to fight with China HQ-9 + HQ-16A + HQ-7B and Russia S-300MP2 anti-aircraft missiles ... in real world. :coffee:
The issue not about experience against a particular adversary, and even though that is also important, it is for another discussion. The issue is more narrowly defined.

Let us take the American Wild Weasels pilots as example. When a WW pilot enters a 'hot zone', he does not see himself as an American going up against <national>. No, he sees himself going up against an impersonal object -- a network of air defense missile batteries. He does not have time to psycho-analyze the human aspects of this enemy. He is focused on the barrage of radar freqs, their directions, his teammates, any friendlies, etc. His airborne teammates are objects for coordination. If there are any friendlies on the ground, they are objects to avoid.

This is not about a machine gunner vs a bowman. The Iraqi military under Saddam Hussein was no bowman. Back at the time of Desert Storm, the PLA could very well lose against the Iraqi military. In the arena of pilot vs air defense, the PLAAF pilots would lose -- big time -- against the Iraqi air defense.

So if you want to talk about 'the real world', do tell US what conflicts does the PLA have where its forces have gone up against an adversary even at the Iraqi military level in Desert Storm. Answer: NONE.

So there maybe a problem ... not easy like u said on the internet.
You mean like how you Chinese always make it sound so easy on the Internet about how the DF-21D would sink a US aircraft carrier ?

Funny that...If it is the Chinese, it is always easy on the Internet, but if it is the Americans, it is not so easy. :lol:

The issue not about experience against a particular adversary, and even though that is also important, it is for another discussion. The issue is more narrowly defined.

Let us take the American Wild Weasels pilots as example. When a WW pilot enters a 'hot zone', he does not see himself as an American going up against <national>. No, he sees himself going up against an impersonal object -- a network of air defense missile batteries. He does not have time to psycho-analyze the human aspects of this enemy. He is focused on the barrage of radar freqs, their directions, his teammates, any friendlies, etc. His airborne teammates are objects for coordination. If there are any friendlies on the ground, they are objects to avoid.

This is not about a machine gunner vs a bowman. The Iraqi military under Saddam Hussein was no bowman. Back at the time of Desert Storm, the PLA could very well lose against the Iraqi military. In the arena of pilot vs air defense, the PLAAF pilots would lose -- big time -- against the Iraqi air defense.

So if you want to talk about 'the real world', do tell US what conflicts does the PLA have where its forces have gone up against an adversary even at the Iraqi military level in Desert Storm. Answer: NONE.

You mean like how you Chinese always make it sound so easy on the Internet about how the DF-21D would sink a US aircraft carrier ?

Funny that...If it is the Chinese, it is always easy on the Internet, but if it is the Americans, it is not so easy. :lol:

You mean like this?
Or like this?
Unbenannt.JPG

Usually, I will say, American are always more cocky than Chinese.

[QUOTE="cnleio, post: 7491573, member: 144118"] HQ-19, China version THAAD ... sorry, top-secret only has the blurred photo
Other missiles like HQ-26 & HQ-29 didn't leaked out yet , there no photos ![/QUOTE]

What's the announced range for HQ-19 and HQ-9B? Someone wrote here the other day that Pakistan has HQ-19 and HQ-9? Who else has these missiles outside of China?

[QUOTE="cnleio, post: 7491573, member: 144118"] HQ-19, China version THAAD ... sorry, top-secret only has the blurred photo
Other missiles like HQ-26 & HQ-29 didn't leaked out yet , there no photos !

What's the announced range for HQ-19 and HQ-9B? Someone wrote here the other day that Pakistan has HQ-19 and HQ-9? Who else has these missiles outside of China?
HQ-9B 200km maybe
HQ-19 400km maybe

HQ-9 range 6km~200km, data from internet ... just knew HQ-9B and HQ-19 longer than that, there's no details coz less photo.

Now China didn't export HQ-19 and HQ-9 to any foreign nation yet ... especially HQ-19 still Classified in China, not like HQ-9 there's only one photo of HQ-19 what we can find on internet.
2015072911162336421.jpg

How do u get the "PROFESSIONAL" title ... U try to compare 2015 China military force with 1991 Saddam's Iraqi military force ... that's ur idea ? LOL :omghaha:

'The real world' is U.S has ZERO experience with China HQ-9 + HQ-16 + HQ-7B missiles, it's a objective reality and that's not Saddam's SAM-2 + AA Guns in 1991 Desert Storm and missiles much much more than Iraqi ... J-10A + J-11B + Su-30mkk/mk2 + J-8IIF fighters not Saddam's Mig-21 + Mig-25 in 1991 Desert Strom and the Quantity much more than Iraqi ... AESA radars + AWACS planes much more than Saddam's ZERO in 1991 Desert Storm ... China satellites on space much more than Saddam's ZERO in 1991 Desert Storm ... China lands much bigger than Saddam's Iraqi in 1991 Desert Storm ... China has much more Drones / UAVs than Saddam's ZERO in 1991 Desert Storm ... DF4/5/21/21C/21D/31/31B/41 not Saddam's 'Scud' and quantity much more than Iraqi ... China Navy warships + subs much much more than Saddam's ZERO in 1991 Desert Storm and quality much better ... China anti-ship missiles and cruise missiles much much more than Saddam's ZERO in 1991 Desert Stormm ... China is the nuclear power the 1991 Desert Storm can't fix trouble.

At last China also holding 'Red Flag' Airforce combat exercise each 2x years inside China, each time over hundred PLAAF pilots & fighters flying from differernt PLA regions joint the game to compete for ACE 'Golden Helm' ... u knew what's that exercise =).
148682423.jpg

20121212052152643.jpg

Last edited:
How do u get the "PROFESSIONAL" title ... U try to compare 2015 China military force with 1991 Saddam's Iraqi military force ... that's ur idea ?
No, I compared 1991 PLA with 1991 Iraq. LOL :omghaha:

Since then, the US have refined our tactics and technologies while the PLA scrambled to modernize. In the real world, if there is a shooting fight between the USAF and PLA air defense, then and now, the PLA would lose -- badly.

At last China also holding 'Red Flag' Airforce combat exercise each 2x years inside China, each time over hundred PLAAF pilots & fighters flying from differernt PLA regions joint the game to compete for ACE 'Golden Helm' ... u knew what's that exercise =).
I doubt that the PLAAF version is even comparable to our Red Flag or Top Gun or Weapons School. Put one of your 'Gold Shower' pilots with Top Gun and he would be bewildered the first time he takes to the air.

Back
Top Bottom