What's new

Chinese Troops Intrude Into India Again

Yes like a surgical operation without an anesthetic ....

And Bangladesh will achieve this with sticks & stones.

There are some options that India can pursue like:
- Renounce the hegemonistic wet dreams of becoming a chanakyan supa pawa and concentrate on uplifting their destitute masses from abject poverty.

- Accept that S.tibet is an integral part of PRC and settle the issue before chinese decide to take what is legitimately their's by force.

-Accept Kashmir being an integral part of PAK and Ladakh being an integral part of Tibet AR of china.

-Give freedom to Bhutan and stop poking their nose in their internal affairs.

- Stop toeing the US line in containing china. In a fight between 2 giants like US & China insignificant insects should mind their own business rather risk getting trampled by one of the giants.

- Accept that PAK, BD and SL are geographical reality and have a unique identity unlike some artificial entity created by the british and thus are here to stay.

OR​

They can try their best to somehow go for 10 carrier battle groups + 1000 F-35 + 3000 pakFA along with leaser guided UFOs from US and Russia. Declare a war on the region and get trampled like dust.

The choice is theirs and pretty apparent which choice sane minded logical down to earth people with opt for. But Chanakyans are not known for being sane minded, so ..........:coffee:

I never knew Phensedyl is so effective!! :undecided:

I never knew Phensedyl is so effective!! :undecided:

Well if one looks at the activities of BSF and their countrymen here in PDF, then yeah phensedyl definitely seem to work wonders. Specially amader phashim Bango dadader oi jinister proti khub durbolota ase mone hoi. :rolleyes:

China may try again and again...but it wont get what it wish to get..at most they can just provoke and then go back to heck...so India should ignore it and shoudnt give it too much of importance!

Chess was invented in China, not India.

This was a topic I discussed here years ago when I also included one long thesis written by the chairman of a Chess organisation based in Calif. Unfortunatelly its website containing the thesis has been hacked shortly after my reference (presumablely by Indians afraid of his poweful quotations)...r

In his thesis he quoted an authoritive history journal (edited by some top and very serious Indian scholars) in India at a time in 19th century, which I paraphase here ---

"...honestly speaking when the British came to tell us (India) that we invented Chess, we were extremely shocked, since we've had no pre-knowledge on the game, no Indian historical document ever mentioned the game, in fact before the British came we didn't even know the rules of the game... The British Raj offical Murray was the first to claim Chess as an Indian invention on the world stage. The world took his words since then. It may well be a mistake due to his confusion. One very populer thing in Indian history that he is not aware of is that in order to attract potential believers to our theories/arguments, historically many Indians have often claimed that such such famous long-deceased Indian persons said such such things long long ago but they are just lies..."

This thread reminds me of this quote. Most Indians often make all sorts of outragous claims according to their historical "documents", yet in fact most of them are just lies and myths.

Typical Indians! :disagree:

How chess came into this thread? However, I don't know for sure who invented the chess, but I think Indians & Russians have better achievements in the world of chess. :)

On topic, I think it will be wiser for both countries to accept LAC as the international border. I don't see any other real option of settlement.

China may try again and again...but it wont get what it wish to get..at most they can just provoke and then go back to heck...so India should ignore it and shoudnt give it too much of importance!

I think the PLA officer who is in charge of that particular area has his promotions due, that's why frequent activity in that area. :D However, such things keep happening in disputed border areas, only now media is focusing.

Well if one looks at the activities of BSF and their countrymen here in PDF, then yeah phensedyl definitely seem to work wonders. Specially amader phashim Bango dadader oi jinister proti khub durbolota ase mone hoi. :rolleyes:

Nah, phensedyl e nei, ota export item. Tobe Paschim Banger dadader tomader proti ektu-adhtu durbalata ache, oboshyo PDF e beshidin thakle dharonata palte jay. Jai hok, desher apamaan to soite parbona, jobab to ditei hobe.

Nah, phensedyl e nei, ota export item. Tobe Paschim Banger dadader tomader proti ektu-adhtu durbalata ache, oboshyo PDF e beshidin thakle dharonata palte jay. Jai hok, desher apamaan to soite parbona, jobab to ditei hobe.

Kintu amar to mone hoi apnara goru export korar jonno beshi interested. Amrao goru import korar jonno kom interested na. :toast_sign:

Btw phensedyl die komsekom BD ke donksho korar shopno apnader shopnoi roi-e jabe. Ar eto beshi durbolota amader proti thaka thik na. Beshi durbolota shaster jonno bhalo na.

Desh jodi opomanjonok kaj kore, taile to opoman shoite hobe ar opoman Shojjo korar shakti-o thakte hobe. :)

Indian- British made entity and name

Taj Mahal - Foreign made monument which basically symbolizes India

Delhi - Mughal foreign made city

New Delhi - British made city

Does Indians have any shame left?

Indian- British made entity and name

Taj Mahal - Foreign made monument which basically symbolizes India

Delhi - Mughal foreign made city

New Delhi - British made city

Does Indians have any shame left?

Pakistan was made out of india....do you disagree....does that make you any inferior.

Pakistan was made out of india....do you disagree....does that make you any inferior.

Pakistan - Indigenous name... No foreign conqueror made it for us

Pakistan Lahore monument - Indigenous

All Pakistani cities - Indigenous

Capital - Islamabad indigenous

Agreed...you gave the name...built monuments, but you did not answer my question.....was created out of the foreign named and built INDIA.

Well you went on to create Bangladesh which in spite of our best efforts we could not so you take that one also.

These bloody kufurs are good for nothing.

946934_140226136163404_1170207823_n.png

This is funny, our India lady is crying again like a girl.

when it comes to cattle smuggling Bengali's they shoot at sight but when its the Chinese they run for the hills. anyone else find that a bit interesting?

when it comes to cattle smuggling Bengali's they shoot at sight but when its the Chinese they run for the hills. anyone else find that a bit interesting?

Yeah, very interesting. Proves that Bdians are nothing more than a fair game!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom