What's new

Chinese Troops Intrude Into India Again

Again it can be claimed that Qing dynasty after the opium wars was nothing but a puppet to the British empire when it had to accept all the conditions enforced by the British empire(and French as well) - the time period coinciding with the absolute rule by British in India after throwing away the Mughal dynasty once for all(in 1857).

So in short the form may be different but it is a similar fate for both China and India.

Actually, China and India started in a different place. India subcontinent was not a nation so Britain had to create it. China was already a nation but was weak, like Ottoman empire at the same time.

I was refer to London as the capital of British India.

Throughout most of history of Indian subcontinent, its consisted of various kingdoms and empire. So India is equivalent of Western Europe and Middle East when we regard it as a geographic expression. The one difference is that one country united the whole India subcontinent and made it a country. No country united the European subcontinent(Europe is indeed a bigger subcontinent of Asia than Indian subcontinent) so Europe is still divided while trying to form a union.

We have discussed this before but you are an obdurate troll . China was also ruled by different dynasties and various kingdoms had ruled tibet and xinjiang, thanks to the imperialist qing dynasty which annexed these lands which were separate nations and China inherited it illegaly

We have discussed this before but you are an obdurate troll . China was also ruled by different dynasties and various kingdoms had ruled tibet and xinjiang, thanks to the imperialist qing dynasty which annexed these lands which were separate nations and China inherited it illegaly

Well, China's borders expand and contract through out time. It had contracted from its greatest extent in the Qing dynasty. But we are not talking about the size of a country. But that fact that India was created by the British.

Well, China's borders expand and contract through out time. It had contracted from its greatest extent in the Qing dynasty. But we are not talking about the size of a country. But that fact that India was created by the British.

India's border laso expanded and contracted through time. It had contracted from its greatest extent from upto entire pakistan and parts of afghanistan and bangladesh to present. Last central Indian dynasty before the British were the mughals and by the time british arrived it had already weakened due to invasions from the west.

China we see today is an artificial entity ruling over lands it has got nothing to do.China should go back north of Great wall for the peace and well being of the nations it is ruling over .

India's border laso expanded and contracted through time. It had contracted from its greatest extent from upto entire pakistan and parts of afghanistan and bangladesh to present. Last central Indian dynasty before the British were the mughals and by the time british arrived it had already weakened due to invasions from the west.

China we see today is an artificial entity ruling over lands it has got nothing to do.China should go back north of Great wall for the peace and well being of the nations it is ruling over .

Actually, India only had expanded since created by Britain in 1948. check out operation Polo, operation VJ. The only time India had ever contracted was in 1962.

I was refer to London as the capital of British India.

Throughout most of history of Indian subcontinent, its consisted of various kingdoms and empire. So India is equivalent of Western Europe and Middle East when we regard it as a geographic expression. The one difference is that one country united the whole India subcontinent and made it a country. No country united the European subcontinent(Europe is indeed a bigger subcontinent of Asia than Indian subcontinent) so Europe is still divided while trying to form a union.

thanks for making it clear for me.

What are you trying to achieve with all this hair splitting. The European concept of Nation-state itself is a few hundred years old, and it is suspected that its time has already run out. Which is why the EU is trying to erase political boundaries.

The only point with emerges from your analysis is that China was more of a nation-state than India in the European sense. So, how does that matter. Indians have always been united by shared bonds of ethnicity and culture, and history has shown that this is the only unity that lasts - artificial nation state or not.

Actually, India only had expanded since created by Britain in 1948. check out operation Polo, operation VJ. The only time India had ever contracted was in 1962.

India contracted to almost half due to the British , before the British India extended from eastern afghanistan to Bengal. Chinese communist inherited the imperialist policies of qing dynasty. check Battle of Chamdo.

India contracted to almost half due to the British , before the British India extended from eastern afghanistan to Bengal. Chinese communist inherited the imperialist policies of qing dynasty. check Battle of Chamdo.

Upto Arakans actually . The Assamese have always been Indians.

Well, British India actually extended into Burma. But Burma was already a country when Britain conquered them, unlike Indian subcontinent.

Guys please refrain from convincing faithfulguy. He job profile doesn't allow him to be convinced. Its a matter of his daily bread and butter.

Well, British India actually extended into Burma. But Burma was already a country when Britain conquered them, unlike Indian subcontinent.

Burma was made part of British India due to administrative convinience . India never lay claim to Burma. Historically it has not been a part of India. We are not like chinese communists who are illegaly occupying tibet only because imperialist qings managed annex it to their kingdom for some time.

Guys please refrain from convincing faithfulguy. He job profile doesn't allow him to be convinced. Its a matter of his daily bread and butter.

Who's convincing him. I'm just trolling around. Tried to convince him a lot on the same issue in another thread, but he goes around in circles like a bot :D

Who's convincing him. I'm just trolling around. Tried to convince him a lot on the same issue in another thread, but he goes around in circles like a bot :D

Me too in another thread...then I realized that he is from the "Discredit Indian Nation" bench of the 50 cent gang. So I stopped wasting time on him.

Burma was made part of British India due to administrative convinience . India never lay claim to Burma. Historically it has not been a part of India. We are not like chinese communists who are illegaly occupying tibet only because imperialist qings managed annex it to their kingdom for some time.

For all their bravado, the Chinese are extremely jealous of Indians -- both for the freedoms we enjoy, and for our intellectual acumen. Look at their history - such a vast and populous country and nil intellectual contribution. Its an intellectual wasteland. Even their religion, Buddhism, is borrowed from India. In a way they are basically a sect of Hindus. They have no talent for philosophy, metaphysics or any higher intellectual pursuit. They are just a group of nice, practical fellows. I know many Chinese personally. And most are nice and mature guys.

Me too in another thread...then I realized that he is from the "Discredit Indian Nation" bench of the 50 cent gang. So I stopped wasting time on him.

ha.. India was created by the British and that is undisputed. Why can't you open up your eyes and see that you were brain washed by your fictional history book.

Back
Top Bottom