What's new

Chinese Troops in Ladakh

Chinese father+indian mother=Bangladeshi. Like the Germans, I think we should refer to our native country as fatherland.;)

Indian mother and considering india as mother are not same, too bad you had to be shown the difference.

then what were you trying to imply in your post??it was mother india that gave birth to bangladesh and no father china was involved in that.

This is an old story. CONgress has been scared of responding because it usually eats away money meant for defense. PLA will continue to needle when it sees no resistance is being provided. This is precisely the same reason why Chola incident proved to be a big game changer against the PLA despite way back in 67.

As long as CONgress rules this country, we will be even needled by Nauru.

Did the indian army manage to put a scratch on the Chinese army the last time india tried to mess with China? Not that I know of.;)

Yeah actually two statehoods were granted. One to Arunachal Pradesh in the late 80's even after two decades of the Indo - Chinese war

and the other being Sikkim recognized officially by the PRC in 2003 :azn:

There's news that the Chinese troops crossed into Ladakh, Kashmir, this morning. They destroyed two abandoned indian bunkers and returned. They used a chopper in the mission. The Chinese have claimed that it was a routine mission.

hey IA reject this claim

hey IA reject this claim

Because IA is forced to reject it due to CONgress pressure. Its not like PLA stay in Ladakh but they come in and out and these spineless traitors in SCAMgress party are making sure this continues. Don't take Army's words straight; they are being forced by the Maino Mafia to shut up or get fired from top posts.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Did the indian army manage to put a scratch on the Chinese army the last time india tried to mess with China? Not that I know of.;)

Then you clearly don't remember 67. Oh wait; to even hear of that is blasphemy for you. I understand :coffee:

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

QUOTE=T-Rex;2114602]

HEY WHY ARE YOU SO INTERESTED IN A CONFLICT BETWEEN INDIA AND CHINA.MAYBE BECAUSE BANGLADESH CANT WIN AGAINST INDIA SO THEY CHERISH ANY OTHER'S WIN AGAINST US.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't bring Bangladesh in the midst just because of false flags, bro.

hey IA reject this claim

One of your buddies have exposed the validity of this IA claim.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Yeah actually two statehoods were granted. One to Arunachal Pradesh in the late 80's even after two decades of the Indo - Chinese war

and the other being Sikkim recognized officially by the PRC in 2003 :azn:

How could that be a scratch on the Chinese army?

Oh my days, first it was Pakistanis speaking for China and now its Bangladeshis. :cheesy:

I advise Pak and Bangs to think about their nation first from all they troubles they are suffering then worry about India.

i didnt know that bangladeshis are even more talented at india bashing than pakistanis.:rofl::rofl:

Oh my days, first it was Pakistanis speaking for China and now its Bangladeshis. :cheesy:

I advise Pak and Bangs to think about their nation first from all they troubles they are suffering then worry about India.

according to your logic, then indians should all shut up as there are clearly too many problems at home.

Of course it has never occurred to you that the same goes for you when speak for israel, a typical indian you are, do not practice what you preach.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Don't bring Bangladesh in the midst just because of false flags, bro.

Yeah, when things don't go your way what else can you say?

Funny that, China claims all mongoloid looking people as their oun, but Chinese look more like the Japanese so China legitimately belongs to Japan, Japan should recherish their unfulfilled dream in China, China is creating string of Perl's, and creating trouble in south china sea, India and japan are forming a nut cracker, japanese money, Indian manpower and american technology is essential for the nut to crack, every one here are jumping about 1962, then how is that arunachal is still with India, and now India is not what it used to be in 1962, just a call from the prime minister of India will build a million strong army in a day, apart from the regular army, China should decide whether it wants peace with India or not, that is the reason India is raising 90000 strong mountain force to face the Chinese.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom