What's new

Chinese Troops in Ladakh

chinese are not claiming ladakh but arunachal pradesh.have some knowledge on the issue before spewing nonsense here.border incursions are common.not only chinese but even indian troops sometimes unknowingly venture into the chinese territory.nothing very seriouss i think.:disagree:

Are you implying that the Chinese unwittingly ventured into the indian territory and destroyed two abandoned indian army bunkers? Looks more like a "Don't mess with us in the South China Sea" message to me.

Whipping BD as....I hear. This news has been posted dozen times already, even in World Affairs and it is probably fake. But keep trolling. One of these days, you might find a real job.

Don't bother he ain't a Bdeshi :rolleyes:

Whipping BD as....I hear. This news has been posted dozen times already, even in World Affairs and it is probably fake. But keep trolling. One of these days, you might find a real job.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings! BTW, how could you whip BD when your friends are in power? Is this how indians treat their allies? You see, by expressing your anger, you've derailed the discussion. Can we talk about the topic in hand?

a lot of tension come from indian media recently ,it seems that china and india are really close to a conflict,very sad

Seems all people around Sino-Indo border except Sikkim and Uttarakhand are Chinese look liked,just stay there no claiming for them to be real Chinese.

Sikkim and some Uttarakhand people also look like chinese

Don't bother he ain't a Bdeshi :rolleyes:

Do I have to apply for my citizenship to you, sir?

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

a lot of tension come from indian media recently ,it seems that china and india are really close to a conflict,very sad

India is asking for it or else why would india poke her nose in the South China Sea?

But you are the topic, troll of the day:cheesy: Surely, you don't believe your opinion is worth even Bangladeshi currency?

I surrender to your outstanding wit!
:lol:

I surrender to your outstanding wit!
:lol:

This topic has been discussed already...we all know you posted this to troll.
Anyways the last thing asia needs is an all out war between two gaints...i hope it doesnt come to that.

Are you implying that the Chinese unwittingly ventured into the indian territory and destroyed two abandoned indian army bunkers? Looks more like a "Don't mess with us in the South China Sea" message to me.

the name south china sea does not imply that china has sovereinty over it. if that goes india can claim sovereinty over whole indian ocean upto antarctica. india is exploring for oil within the vietamese territory in two offshore blocks.china cant bully india as it does with smaller nations.first they should get out of pakistan occupied kashmir and then act smart.:nono:

the name south china sea does not imply that china has sovereinty over it. if that goes india can claim sovereinty over whole indian ocean upto antarctica. india is exploring for oil within the vietamese territory in two offshore blocks.china cant bully india as it does with smaller nations.first they should get out of *** and then act smart.:nono:

Not a very smart idea. Pretty soon india will be licking its wound. Don't say I didn't warn you.:wave:

Not a very smart idea. Pretty soon india will be licking its wound. Don't say I didn't warn you.:wave:

what are you warning us from?

first get a shelter for yourself underground so that BSF dont find you.if you are a T REX we are ARGENTINOSAURUS.:butcher:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom