What's new

Chinese Troops in Ladakh

Not a very smart idea. Pretty soon india will be licking its wound. Don't say I didn't warn you.:wave:

HAhahaha you speak has if Chinese are super humans who will never get killed lol...even they are humans like me and you...they hurt us we hurt them back..you hurt us we hurt you back..in the end everybody is gonna get hurt and everybody will be licking their wounds...nobody gonna gain nothing...dont say i dint warn you!! :whistle:

HAhahaha you speak has if Chinese are super humans who will never get killed lol...even they are humans like me and you...they hurt us we hurt them back..you hurt us we hurt you back..in the end everybody is gonna get hurt and everybody will be licking their wounds...nobody gonna gain nothing...dont say i dint warn you!! :whistle:

Did the indian army manage to put a scratch on the Chinese army the last time india tried to mess with China? Not that I know of.;)

QUOTE=T-Rex;2114602]Did the indian army manage to put a scratch on the Chinese army the last time india tried to mess with China? Not that I know of.;)[/QUOTE]

HEY WHY ARE YOU SO INTERESTED IN A CONFLICT BETWEEN INDIA AND CHINA.MAYBE BECAUSE BANGLADESH CANT WIN AGAINST INDIA SO THEY CHERISH ANY OTHER'S WIN AGAINST US.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

in 1962 war chinese military strength was 8 times that of india.but still the casualties on the indian side were only double than on chinese side.if india had equal military strength as china,china could not have even thought of winning it.and there was no territorial change than prior to the war.

Did the indian army manage to put a scratch on the Chinese army the last time india tried to mess with China? Not that I know of.;)

Lol then you better know about it...i hope you know how to use google mate.

the chinese should make their position clear weather they want war or friendship , for now we must start considering the chinese as an enemy state .

I think by arming pakistan to the teeth they have answered your question. Actions speak louder than words.

Dismantling obsolete bunkers of no use..Why do they want to be seen as fools?Behaving just like a rat comes and steals some cheese and runs away.They should have come more inwards :confused:

It means, show evidence of what you claim or else it's just a fairy tale.

Open another thread ill show you...for starters you can see battle of rezang la. We did loose the battle but we sure dint go down by "licking our wounds". And find out how Sikkim became a state of India in 75.

Where were the brave indian troops when this happened. Ladakh is part of China, is it not?

Who told you this?? If it is then Dhaka is part of India! Ladakh is totally Indian. Plus Aksai Chin is also Indian which Pakistan sold to China. And if they were serious about Kashmir cause then they would have never done that.

I'm so tired of reading these Indian claims about China I think I'm open to the Indian or the Chinese, taking some action to put an end to such nonsense in the print media.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom