What's new

Chinese Troops in Ladakh

Does any Chinese friend know anything about the following claim:

".and we bloodied their nose in 1967 and 1988.,..and what about ladakh??....did these guys stay and fight? by the time Indian armed forces reached ..those chinese soldiers ran back to their hide outs inside china..we may not be powerful as China but we are definitely able and will protect our interests now"?

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Who told you this?? If it is then Dhaka is part of India! Ladakh is totally Indian. Plus Aksai Chin is also Indian which Pakistan sold to China. And if they were serious about Kashmir cause then they would have never done that.

If Aksai Chin is part of india then I have to say that Delhi is part of China.

".and we bloodied their nose in 1967 and 1988.,..and what about ladakh??....did these guys stay and fight? by the time Indian armed forces reached ..those chinese soldiers ran back to their hide outs inside china..we may not be powerful as China but we are definitely able and will protect our interests now"?

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

And i have to say bangladesh is a part of banglore!! lol

And bombay is part of pakistan

Naaaa, I prefer mother india.;)

Sorry but we don't 170 million poor and starving. We already have enough of them ;) And BD is highly densed 'delta area' of Brahmputra which will be under water by next century apparently. Not my words. :)

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

If Aksai Chin is part of india then I have to say that Delhi is part of China.[/B]

You are just repeating what I just said. Be more creative mate. :)

The places you mentioned were ANNEXED by India when the British ruled India.

where did you know this from??nothing was annexed arunachal pradesh was merged into the indian territory as a result of the treaty between tibet and britishers.all other states were part of a greater assam which has been with india for ages.ya but baluchistan and nwfp were clearly annexed by india from afghanistan and iran.dont know how you people come up such BS?

You see, the Chinese are also damn good in the study of psychology and especially the indian psychology. Perhaps that's how they knew about the timid indian response. Before every step they take they calculate the indian response and so far they have never been wrong. Don't you admire the wit of our Chinese friends? Why doesn't india let go Ladakh and Arunachal Pradesh? We know, you know, they belong to China. India is unnecessarily looking for a fight it can never win; just an advice from a friend of india.

India will not let go of Ladakh and Arunachal Pradesh because India can use them to blackmail China.

I just know the name Ladakh recently,peolpe there look like chinese and it changed my view on Kashmir an alien place.

Why a Chinese look? Why not Korean look, Japanese?

Frankly, Tibetan, Nepali, Burmese look.

The people of Ladakh are loyal to India, they even fought against Pakistan. Made a gurella force against Pakistan.

Why a Chinese look? Why not Korean look, Japanese?

Frankly, Tibetan, Nepali, Burmese look.

Only a fool would expect that they look like Korean or Japanese since these two countries are located so far away from Ladakh and AP.

Ladakh is part of Aksai Chin, so we can say that the Chinese forces were in their own territory.

Ladakh is part of Aksai Chin

And a Bangladeshi will decide that.. Funny!! Actually whole of Bangladesh is part of Bay of Bengal so let's see when Bay of Bengal comes to take over its territory..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom