What's new

Chinese Hackers Stole Plans For Israel's Iron Dome

This case doesn't exist, and now it is turning into a China bashing fest.

BTW, let me repeat it again; WE DON'T NEED TO STEAL A SUCH TECHNOLOGICALLY INFERIOR THING.

来自美国媒体有关中国的报道压倒性描述内容都是“中国威胁论”和“中国阴谋论”的论调,自从出了斯诺登,全世界都知道美国人才是世界上最大的窃贼,为什么美国的各种媒体、所谓智库没有问问本国政府,美国有没有偷看过我发给老婆的短信?美国出于老掉牙的思维和伪善的逻辑,既想从中国捞取好处,又怂恿自己的盟国维持对中国的武器禁运,楼主摘取的报道其思维逻辑就是,我们都不会卖给你这个,你这方面技术却出现了,那肯定是偷的?事实上,贼喊捉贼而已。

This case doesn't exist, and now it is turning into a China bashing fest.

BTW, let me repeat it again; WE DON'T NEED TO STEAL A SUCH TECHNOLOGICALLY INFERIOR THING.
Come on guys come to an conclusion Iron dome Inferior or Superior?
Any iron dome is what it s designed to do and it does the job perfectly. If chinese have got the know how tech then it is worth while. Anyway still an assumption

If we got this technology and share with Pakistan, than you guys dont need to worry about India's rocket and artilleries :D

What why should they worry about us Harmless Indians,what have we ever done to deserve this hostility :(

Chinese Hackers and Spy are freak genius .

They can reach what ever they are interest at .

Nuke ,F22,Missile,F35...................

Chinese Hackers and Spy are freak genius .

They can reach what ever they are interest at .

Nuke ,F22,Missile,F35...................

I'm willing to help too if they recruit me :yahoo:, i can smell honeypots from miles away

Nigga...Your arty isn't even worth mentioning..
lmao.. yeah sure... with your d-30s and decades old bofors you can neutralize .. jack.. no SPGs .. most of your arty is obsolete and of lower calibers...

Actually, if you know where Indian artillery is heading. And how many things are trialing right now, you would know it's about to take a leap.

China times or want china times, not the same dude. One's our national news, the other is some crazy dude in a basement. I can quote crazies that say LCA don't exist.

As to carry, this isn't helicopters, the carry is more or less the same, big or small fighters.

If you follow Chinese developments like me or like you follow Indian developments you would know that's a lie. It's been proven by doing more than that.

Been there done that 100 times

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom