What's new

Chinese Hackers Stole Plans For Israel's Iron Dome

That's what i've been asking myself too, articles like China breaking into the Pentagon makes me wonder if they hire n00bs to do the security or they just like to paint China as the black sheep
It's a combination of both. Trying to run a smear campaign to hide their security defense vulnerability, at the same time, paint a picture of a "paper tiger". I think they are going to get a rude awaken if anyone dare poking a fight at us in the future. They are welcome to test some of our toys.

& then people say that China soon will become a technology power house. They can only copy other technologies and cannot make good thing of their own.

it was just a joke beside this is a defensive weapon..make no harm to India:-).
Dude,I was kidding to,if Indians will not deserve Pakistani Hostility who will.Indians have done every single thing to deserve such Hostility.

在中国主流媒体上也看到了这篇报道,事实上这个内容是2011年的内容,连这个报道中的当事国以色列都没有任何的质疑和不友好举动,不明白为什么国外媒体又把陈旧的新闻拿出来炒作?难道是因为中国的反导技术取得了大的进步?中国在国防建设上取得任何进步都经常被指责为偷窃,那么请拿出确凿的证据来吧!有吗?我还想问一下,全世界都知道美国人是网络上最大的窃贼,为什么选择性的装聋作哑呢?中国必须继续建设强大的国防,飞机都是要么有螺旋桨,要么长翅膀的,哪个国家的不是?那么谁又盗窃谁的技术了?

Dumb question, what's the difference between HQ-9 and Iron Dome?

Iron Dome is to intercepts artillery and smaller rockets from the Gaza Strip, HQ-9 is to defend our airspace from enemy aircraft and defend against cruise missiles.

BTW @500 your opinion on this ? Arrow 3 and Drone Technology also stolen.

If we got this technology and share with Pakistan, than you guys dont need to worry about India's rocket and artilleries :D
this technology is too expensive for us….. we can't afford to use a 40,000 dollar missile to shoot down few mortars

Iron Dome is to intercepts artillery and smaller rockets from the Gaza Strip, HQ-9 is to defend our airspace from enemy aircraft and defend against cruise missiles.

BTW @500 your opinion on this ? Arrow 3 and Drone Technology also stolen.
Iron Dome rockets are very cheap compare to systems like S-300/HQ-9. Iron Dome rocket costs about 50 K while S-300 rocket about 1 million.

Iron Dome can intercept only ballistic targets with ranges up to ~160 km, but with very high success ratio (in current encounter in Tel Aviv metro it showed 100% success rate).

Iron Dome can make heavy MRL systems like Smerch (owned by both India and Pakistan) pretty useless.

Iron Dome rockets are very cheap compare to systems like S-300/HQ-9. Iron Dome rocket costs about 50 K while S-300 rocket about 1 million.

Iron Dome can intercept only ballistic targets with ranges up to ~160 km, but with very high success ratio (in current encounter in Tel Aviv metro it showed 100% success rate).

Iron Dome can make heavy MRL systems like Smerch (owned by both India and Pakistan) pretty useless.

Do you believe this news is true. Arrow 3 Technology was also stolen ? I'm somewhat skeptical of this, Israel denied it, but F-22, F-35, THAAD data stolen were by Chinese hackers so I wouldn't be surprised.

In my opinion, all military technologies of US and Israel have been stolen by Chinese hackers.

Tell me, which of military technologies that China don't have?

I think China already have all. From 5th generation jet fighter, missile defense system, hypersonic rocket, railgun, etc.

Do you believe this news is true. Arrow 3 Technology was also stolen ? I'm somewhat skeptical of this, Israel denied it, but F-22, F-35, THAAD data stolen were by Chinese hackers so I wouldn't be surprised.
Looks like something was stolen, but the extent is exaggerated.

762 MB for such complex systems is very little.

Here is the malware details

Blog | Cyber Engineering Services | Website

Major benefit of Irondome i guess is against nuclear artillery shells and tactical nuclear delivery systems

Looks like something was stolen, but the extent is exaggerated.

762 MB for such complex systems is very little.

Very true, any software with image processing functioning can go into TBs of size

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom