What's new

Chinese Hackers Stole Plans For Israel's Iron Dome

Use missile to destroy rocket ?

The only job of Iron Dome is to make PLA bankrupt, Israel can ask U.S to pay for their Iron Dome missiles but it only waste China money on cheapest RPG.

Whats happening? an obsolete D-30 on an arjun body without any protection with inferior specs? an inferior reverse engin bofors under trials and offers from foreign firms?

As for leaving Pak in dust.. kiddo... atleast come on par with us.

Why do you keep bring up that stop gap? That's all that is.

The tracked program will have K9, Russian Msta, etc. among others.

Also isnt it the Denel gun,.. which was black listed by india.. its an old poster i believe...

It's blacklisted, but its getting into the market with TATA. That poster is from Def expo 2014.

Which they show cased it again.

dgb4.jpg

And none selected.. none tested.. all bs offers with foreign companies offering their guns on indian (private companies)trucks.. nothing solid except for display posters...

They're all offers to billion dollar programs, anything but BS. If it was BS why on earth would private companies even take the risk?

155 mm/52 cal Mounted Gun System, Tracked, and towed programs.

Indian Army completes self-propelled howitzer trials - IHS Jane's 360

One of which finished trials.

9ycv.jpg

Team L&T and Nexter

ATHOS_155-152_towed_gun_system_Elbit_Systems_Israel_Israeli_defence_industry_military_technology_640_001.jpg

Team Bharat Forge Elbits

Buddy, 155 mm/52 cal towed program is there.

9ycv.jpg

Team L&T and Nexter

ATHOS_155-152_towed_gun_system_Elbit_Systems_Israel_Israeli_defence_industry_military_technology_640_001.jpg

Team Bharat Forge Elbits

A nexter gun.. oh great.. how many are you buying.. how many under negotiations? ops.. forgot none..

Here is what an A5 looks like:

Pak_M109.jpg

nU1yd (1).jpg

What a Panter looks like (produced under ToT)

T-155 Panter.jpg

Here is what an SH1 looks like:

SH-1firing.jpg

Here is what a M110 looks like:

qDDDI.jpg

Here is what a M198 looks like:

download.jpg

etc etc.. etc etc.. not even counting the MLRSes..

Why do you keep bring up that stop gap? That's all that is.

The tracked program will have K9, Russian Msta, etc. among others.

It's blacklisted, but its getting into the market with TATA. That poster is from Def expo 2014.

Which they show cased it again.

dgb4.jpg

They're all offers to billion dollar programs, anything but BS. If it was BS why on earth would private companies even take the risk?

155 mm/52 cal Mounted Gun System, Tracked, and towed programs.

Indian Army completes self-propelled howitzer trials - IHS Jane's 360

One of which finished trials.

9ycv.jpg

Team L&T and Nexter

Team Bharat Forge Elbits

Stop bshittin a bullshitter..... come back when there actually is a "deal" and not just BS offers.. or your inferior D-30s or bofors..

Did you even click on the link?

Indian Army completes self-propelled howitzer trials

This is one of the programs

The Indian Army has completed trials for two 155 mm/52 calibre howitzer systems and is preparing a report for the Ministry of Defence.

Official sources said two competing 155 mm/52 cal towed gun systems and two 155 mm/52 cal self-propelled tracked howitzers recently completed maintainability acceptance trials and secured Directorate General of Quality Assurance clearance.

These processes followed summer and winter trials involving all four howitzers in Rajasthan in mid-2013 and Sikkim state in the Himalayas late last year and in January.

France's Nexter Systems modified its Trajan 155 mm/52 calibre for the Indian tender and Elbit submitted its ATHOS 2052 for the towed gun tender.

9ycv.jpg

You can see both of them in the thar desert trialing.

What I said Indian artillery is about to take a leap, which it most certainly IS.

Did you even click on the link?

Indian Army completes self-propelled howitzer trials

This is one of the programs

The Indian Army has completed trials for two 155 mm/52 calibre howitzer systems and is preparing a report for the Ministry of Defence.

Official sources said two competing 155 mm/52 cal towed gun systems and two 155 mm/52 cal self-propelled tracked howitzers recently completed maintainability acceptance trials and secured Directorate General of Quality Assurance clearance.

These processes followed summer and winter trials involving all four howitzers in Rajasthan in mid-2013 and Sikkim state in the Himalayas late last year and in January.

France's Nexter Systems modified its Trajan 155 mm/52 calibre for the Indian tender and Elbit submitted its ATHOS 2052 for the towed gun tender.

9ycv.jpg

You can see both of them in the thar desert trialing.

What I said Indian artillery is about to take a leap, which it most certainly IS.

Same bs ...

Not working. Pakistan better start a war now, because the leads you have here and there are going to be a thing of the past.

Thts how me on top on one looks like.. :lol:

View attachment 41196

Listen, if private companies, all competing are worth billions of dollars and their technical partners are taking this seriously, it's anything by BS.

You can bet these three programs are going to be filled.

First "negotiate" for one .. ive been hearing abt such arty programs since the last decade...

It was also new to me until I read the article in china time quoting Chinese scientist that J 15 can not carry more than 2 ton payload. It can not carry anything except A to A missile.
Have the link mate?I would definitely like to get to the bottom of this.

They copy everything & highly make:rolleyes1: something their own..Biggest thief...They deserve a cookie for being a stealing expert...
Stolen,copied,original..or whatever,If they have the tech.. it is irrelevant.It will still work the same way,stolen or otherwise.Playing the game of "saint-saint" is for losers.

Last edited:
Who gives a flying F how we got the tech, as long as we have it, that it all that matters.

Invent it, buy it, steal it, copy it, etc.

As long we have the technology and the weapons, thats advantage for us and problem for our enemies.

Well done to the hackers.

I don't know whether we are good hacker or other countries tech advance is a joke. LOL

I don't know whether we are good hacker or other countries tech advance is a joke. LOL
That's what i've been asking myself too, articles like China breaking into the Pentagon makes me wonder if they hire n00bs to do the security or they just like to paint China as the black sheep

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom