What's new

Chinese Hackers Stole Plans For Israel's Iron Dome

It was also new to me when I read the article in china time quoting Chinese scientist that J 15 can not carry more than 2 ton payload. It can not carry anything except A to A missile.

China times or want china times, not the same dude. One's our national news, the other is some crazy dude in a basement. I can quote crazies that say LCA don't exist.

As to carry, this isn't helicopters, the carry is more or less the same, big or small fighters.

If you follow Chinese developments like me or like you follow Indian developments you would know that's a lie. It's been proven by doing more than that.

It was also new to me when I read the article in china time quoting Chinese scientist that J 15 can not carry more than 2 ton payload. It can not carry anything except A to A missile.

Damn, China should have hire Indian engineers to double the payload of our J-15 since LCA is such a sucess.

Another anti-China propaganda rubbish, Iron Dome is nothing special, and we don't need it.

we would but they work for Lockheed martin.

China should offer better package than NASA, Microsoft,IBM and other Multinational. China should also arrange vegetarian food.

Another anti-China propaganda rubbish, Iron Dome is nothing special, and we don't need it.

Your stand on the issue is surprising. Other chinese members take pride in hacking and copying military and other stuff.

Your stand on the issue is surprising. Other chinese members take pride in hacking and copying military and other stuff.

We have the gear to intercept the ICBM, and we would need a defense system that can only intercept those crappy made rockets from Hamas?

They copy everything & highly make:rolleyes1: something their own..Biggest thief...They deserve a cookie for being a stealing expert...

We have the gear to intercept the ICBM, and we would need a defense system that can only intercept those crappy made rockets from Hamas?

But comparatively lesser countries have the system to intercept Rocket than missiles.

Mind your language buddy!! You happen to be a senior member here. Now to your remark, who cares as long as it is bang on target and yeah. We have got decent Artillery systems on our side and that more than enough and capable to neutralize the enemy positions.

BTW your post is reported.. !

lmao.. yeah sure... with your d-30s and decades old bofors you can neutralize .. jack.. no SPGs .. most of your arty is obsolete and of lower calibers...

I hope it's true.:smitten:

dude you have a weird username... :lol:

But comparatively lesser countries have the system to intercept Rocket than missiles.

Crude rockets.... not even worth mentioning.. in all out war with a shit load of sophisticated rockets n missiles raining the iron dome shit wont work... heck just yesterday a hamas rocket hit israel..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom