What's new

Chinese drugs with "Made in India" Tag - Interpol probe

At least U accepted that it goes on under the noses of ur communist dictatorship mate... and U know what sucks mate... that the red regime willl NOT ban it...on the contrary they are part of it coz it brings loads money to china...as far as the money is conceerned its fine , but at the expence of innocent lives which those medicines take... can U really feel proud about that???:frown::disagree:

Well, it's common sense that if one country produces most of the goods for the rest of the world, it's inevitable it also produces more problematic goods than anybody else at the same time.

And again, It has nothing do with "communist dictatorship", all of those unethical staffs were done by individuals, the government accuse such crime just like us individuals. So, cut your crap about blaming everything on "communist dictatorship"

Unethical behaviors are everywhere regardless it's communist or democratic, the leader in the democratic world - US put the whole world into crisis, but I never call Americans greedy bastard. It's people like Mandoff we accuse guilty.

Nigeria has taken up with the world police organisation Interpol the issue of fake drugs seized in the African country with a "Made in India" label, allegedly originating in China.
"... We have contacted the Interpol, so the Interpol is looking into the case. We hope to get to the bottom of it," National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Director-General Paul Orhii told reporters on Tuesday.

He said the Chinese authorities have asked the Nigerian government for more information regarding the case.

"They (Chinese) are (investigating) and I think they have made some progress," he said. Nigeria was more vigilant and scrutinising Chinese companies more closely after the seizure, he added.

Orhii, however, said the incident has not affected the image of Indian firms in the country.

"We made it immediately known to everybody that (the drugs) are not made in India," he said on the sidelines of a FICCI meet, adding, "We need to jointly conduct with the Indian government a public awareness campaign about Indian products coming to Nigeria".

Recently, fake drugs carrying the 'Made in India' label were seized in Nigeria, but were allegedly manufactured in China. India took up the issue with China as this could damage the reputation of the 12-billion-dollar Indian pharmaceutical industry in the global market.

link: Interpol probes fake drugs with India label

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some sort of economic warfare?? or just a case of someone trying to use India's brand name?

Poor nigerians. i feel sad for them. They taking this fake medicine thinking it might cure them. This chinees went a step ahead in cruelty. Now they producing fake drugs too. Well what can i say. Producing fake stuffs like cheap mobiles, batteries, low cost cheap military weapons was allready enough but now they even producing fake drugs, fake milk powder, poisioness toys. Its seems they not only hate small kids but also whole human beings. Its alot sad they playing with peoples health for boosting china's economy. This people should fear god. Karma wont let anyone escape. Fake anything u want but playing with kids and humans health is most cruel job in the world. i hope god would give this people some karma result so this people would know what happens when they do bad karma. What a shame on china.

Poor nigerians. i feel sad for them. They taking this fake medicine thinking it might cure them. This chinees went a step ahead in cruelty. Now they producing fake drugs too. Well what can i say. Producing fake stuffs like cheap mobiles, batteries, low cost cheap military weapons was allready enough but now they even producing fake drugs, fake milk powder, poisioness toys. Its seems they not only hate small kids but also whole human beings. Its alot sad they playing with peoples health for boosting china's economy. This people should fear god. Karma wont let anyone escape. Fake anything u want but playing with kids and humans health is most cruel job in the world. i hope god would give this people some karma result so this people would know what happens when they do bad karma. What a shame on china.

OMG, so all of sudden, 1.3 billion Chinese started making fake drugs at the same time??

Cut your anti-China crap and try to understand there are unethical people in every country, OK

Not sure why Indians are generalizing here.It's not chinese state policy.If some certain chinese do this.Does that mean all chinese are doing it?Of course not.Hell Chinese can make huge fool out of Indians if they wanted to.It's pretty clear Indians are just trying to flame here.

It depends what Chinese do? Will they find those behind that? will prosecute them ? or they will say they didnt find them .......

OMG, so all of sudden, 1.3 billion Chinese started making fake drugs at the same time??

Cut your anti-China crap and try to understand there are unethical people in every country, OK

Friend i never blamed 1.3 billion chinees. Read my message carefully. i said this chinees (who done the crime by labelling fake drugs as 'made in india') should get punished. By the friend u know very well what's punishment in china for doing crime right? Its 'DEATH'. Please update me did your china goverment caught the criminals and hanged them yet??? Why not? Why your goverment involved init??? We are waiting china to take action against this people. Playing with health aint the small crime. Its just like nuclear attack. Both can wipe the population out. Bringing india in this shows whats china's intention is. World is waiting to see red dragon take action against this criminals who done this crime. Playing with peoples health is a confirmation of ticket to hell.

It depends what Chinese do? Will they find those behind that? will prosecute them ? or they will say they didnt find them .......

Friend i think china would catch them but not the real criminals. Real criminals might tell world who was involved init. i think china would catch innocent people. Have u seen spy cam inside court of china where judge giving punishment as 'death' and than police around the prisioner been forced prisioner to say to judge that he want to donate kidney and eyes? That spy cam shown that its healthy business in china to hang people and before hanging removing kidneys and eyes. It feels alot sad to see this. Cruelest of the cruel jobs in the world. i wish karma take its effects fast.

Not sure why Indians are generalizing here.It's not chinese state policy.If some certain chinese do this.Does that mean all chinese are doing it?Of course not.Hell Chinese can make huge fool out of Indians if they wanted to.It's pretty clear Indians are just trying to flame here.

aaa come on mate U can do better than just this lame comment? what do U mean chinese can make indians fool? do U think the quality check inspectors just come to 9-5 job and go home? of course my dear they take their job quite seriously, (remmeber ban of chinese made dairy products , toys etc in india) come on the whole world knows about the chinese products... and we r not dumb to be made fool of.. just remember what is the US doing to U guys... THATS what I/WE call making fool of..

take care mate :wave:

Well, it's common sense that if one country produces most of the goods for the rest of the world, it's inevitable it also produces more problematic goods than anybody else at the same time.

And again, It has nothing do with "communist dictatorship", all of those unethical staffs were done by individuals, the government accuse such crime just like us individuals. So, cut your crap about blaming everything on "communist dictatorship"

Unethical behaviors are everywhere regardless it's communist or democratic, the leader in the democratic world - US put the whole world into crisis, but I never call Americans greedy bastard. It's people like Mandoff we accuse guilty.

Nihaoma (apologies if the spellings r wrong).
Dear friend ,
Do U think this can be done on mass scale without the knowledge of the dictator generals? esp. when the punishment of some heinous crime is death in china?? I surely smell a fish in the whole thing. may be U cant.. and I really hope this issue will be resolved asap and the matter wil be closed and those `unethical people or handfuls in the communist party` be punished accordingly.
it just makes me think hard (may be my brain is just over worked) why did these ppl tagged the medicines `Made in India`when they could easily have tagged Made in China... ring any bells who could be responsinble??
put on ur thinking cap buddy.:tup:
cheers ,
Saint N Sinnerr

Fake 'Made In India' drugs: China admits its cos' involvement - India - NEWS - The Times of India

China has admitted that its pharmaceutical companies were involved in shipping fake drugs labeled 'Made In India' to Nigeria.

"The Chinese authorities have accepted this position (that its firms were involved in the case)," an official said.

"The Indian government took up the matter with the Nigerian authorities and on further probe, it was found that the drugs had actually originated in China and not in India," he added.

In June, Nigeria's drug regulatory authority National Agency for Food and Drug Administration And Control (NAFDAC) had reported about the detention of a large consignment of fake anti-malarial generic pharmaceuticals labeled 'Made in India' which were actually produced in China.

Following the incident, India took up the issue with China fearing that this could damage the reputation of the 12-billion-dollar Indian pharmaceutical industry in the global market.

Though, China had assured of investigations in the matter, Indian authorities were not given any time frame.

India has asked its missions in the region to step up vigil for protecting the nation's image and market.

TOI hmmm

But why dont Indians stop stamping products from other countries as "made in India"

we still have our best rice from Pakistan being sold in the international market with Indian marking

Too bad you guys are just stealing

TOI hmmm

But why dont Indians stop stamping products from other countries as "made in India"

we still have our best rice from Pakistan being sold in the international market with Indian marking

Too bad you guys are just stealing

Digging out old news: 2007: Pakistani rice being sold with Indian label -DAWN - Business; February 01, 2007

Whatever serves your purpose is Ok....hmm...

Ever bothered to read this:
http://www.pakissan.com/english/news/newsDetail.php?newsid=12742

Some morons in UAE ar eselling Cheap Pakistani Rice as India basmati in Middle East:
http://www.zawya.com/Story.cfm/sidZ...rice varieties sold as premium Indian brands/

24 May 2009
Cheap rice from Pakistan, Thailand and other countries is being repackaged and passed off as Indian brands by traders in the UAE.

This follows the imposition of a ban on the export of non-basmati rice by the Indian Government.

"The ban has been in place for some time and Indian rice is not legally available in the UAE market," said a trader. "However, some dealers are importing cheap rice from Pakistan, Thailand and other countries and putting it in packets with Indian rice labels. While the packets are labelled Indian rice, they actually comprise non-Indian rice. Traders are taking advantage of loopholes here and cheating consumers.

"The repackaging takes place in warehouses that are not regularly monitored by authorities, and no one is checking the process here."

Emirates Business has come across some dealers selling rice falsely labelled as Indian. The details printed on the packets falsely state that the rice is Indian non-basmati. "South Indian matta rice is sold through retail markets but the export of this type is banned in India," said another source.

"Apparently retailers are packing rice from other countries as Indian rice. Basmati is also being repacked, with different varieties mixed together and sold as premium brands."

One Indian shopper said: "We get rice packets, said to come from India. The packet says it is Indian rice but we think it is a mixture of cheap rice from various sources. There is no mechanism to ensure that the rice we are eating is genuine Indian rice."

A Dubai Municipality source said inspectors from the Food Control Division checked retailers for adulteration, poor hygiene and the sale of banned items. In addition the municipality has appointed inspectors from Intertek - the international quality and safety services group - to randomly examine food imports.

India banned non-basmati rice exports in 2007 to control prices after demand from government welfare programmes doubled in five years. The government eased the curbs to allow shipment of premium-quality rice as well as exports to African nations, Nepal and Bangladesh in September last year.

Recently the Indian Rice Exporters Association asked the Indian Government to lift the export ban, and a decision is likely to be made soon by the new government. There was bumper crop during the last harvest season and traders have surplus stocks. So the lifting of export ban may cause a further decline in rice price, which has already come down substantially in the UAE.

And wait...a Copy of Indian manufactured Bajaj Caliber is also ready...

Caliber..

China motors EN125/200

On a lighter note its silly to copy some low quality product when China itself have the same low quality product hehehehe

:P

Digging out old news: 2007: Pakistani rice being sold with Indian label -DAWN - Business; February 01, 2007

Whatever serves your purpose is Ok....hmm...

Ever bothered to read this:
PAKISSAN.com; Pakistan and India to hammer out joint rice marketing strategy

Some morons in UAE ar eselling Cheap Pakistani Rice as India basmati in Middle East:
http://www.zawya.com/Story.cfm/sidZ...rice varieties sold as premium Indian brands/

24 May 2009
Cheap rice from Pakistan, Thailand and other countries is being repackaged and passed off as Indian brands by traders in the UAE.

This follows the imposition of a ban on the export of non-basmati rice by the Indian Government.

"The ban has been in place for some time and Indian rice is not legally available in the UAE market," said a trader. "However, some dealers are importing cheap rice from Pakistan, Thailand and other countries and putting it in packets with Indian rice labels. While the packets are labelled Indian rice, they actually comprise non-Indian rice. Traders are taking advantage of loopholes here and cheating consumers.

"The repackaging takes place in warehouses that are not regularly monitored by authorities, and no one is checking the process here."

Emirates Business has come across some dealers selling rice falsely labelled as Indian. The details printed on the packets falsely state that the rice is Indian non-basmati. "South Indian matta rice is sold through retail markets but the export of this type is banned in India," said another source.

"Apparently retailers are packing rice from other countries as Indian rice. Basmati is also being repacked, with different varieties mixed together and sold as premium brands."

One Indian shopper said: "We get rice packets, said to come from India. The packet says it is Indian rice but we think it is a mixture of cheap rice from various sources. There is no mechanism to ensure that the rice we are eating is genuine Indian rice."

A Dubai Municipality source said inspectors from the Food Control Division checked retailers for adulteration, poor hygiene and the sale of banned items. In addition the municipality has appointed inspectors from Intertek - the international quality and safety services group - to randomly examine food imports.

India banned non-basmati rice exports in 2007 to control prices after demand from government welfare programmes doubled in five years. The government eased the curbs to allow shipment of premium-quality rice as well as exports to African nations, Nepal and Bangladesh in September last year.

Recently the Indian Rice Exporters Association asked the Indian Government to lift the export ban, and a decision is likely to be made soon by the new government. There was bumper crop during the last harvest season and traders have surplus stocks. So the lifting of export ban may cause a further decline in rice price, which has already come down substantially in the UAE.

Pakistani basmati rice is the best better than Indian one.

Indians have been stealing our rice tag and been selling it with Indian marking.

And one more thing for reference you can use rather most of the time we use old news but for starting a thread you can not use an old news as a starter.

Back
Top Bottom