What's new

Chinese drugs with "Made in India" Tag - Interpol probe

So let me get this straight...Chinese are in competition with India to become Number one fake drug lord....?

well mate i totally agree with you,they shouldnt deprive india of this great achivement:no: bravo india keep this kind of good work up:tup: The title is all yours:yahoo: hush china:smokin: now dont you ever try to take this title from them:disagree:
:lol:

well mate i totally agree with you,they shouldnt deprive india of this great achivement:no: bravo india keep this kind of good work up:tup: The title is all yours:yahoo: hush china:smokin: now dont you ever try to take this title from them:disagree:
:lol:

Oh did you also bought Chinese drugs na? ........? ..... Somebody already smelling the defeat and getting mad ...

Oh did you also bought Chinese drugs na? ........? ..... Somebody already smelling the defeat and getting mad ...

come on man its not a war where matters ends as win or lose, we are having friendly chat,:cheers:,quite frankly to me this one of those useless threads, however now i have started to like this thread, so calm down, no need to get mad:taz:
lol:lol:

Congratulation to all my Indians friend!!

Breaking news from TIMES of INDIA!!

India official became the biggest FAKE DRUGS LORD in the WORLD!!

100% confirmed, with a 75% DOMINATION!!

What a great accomplishment , Super power will be within reach!!

I sincerely ask all my Indians friend to excuse China's fake drugs with

made in India tag, its all about name brand effect!! Since India is

best name brand in FAKE DRUGS!! HaHaHa :smitten:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-experts-/articleshow/3037664.cms-47k-Cached- Similar Pages

:pakistan::china:

ha ha good find!!!!! now we are having 75% market in fake drugs because you guys are selling your drugs in the indian brand name:agree: otherwise we would never be no 1. so basically of 75% market 2/3 are from china under false name and i do agree india has its share too.....but we just cant sell drugs under the chinese brand name because no one would buy them:rofl:......one reason why chinese cant sell that atuff under their own brand name is .....the entire world knows what the term "chinese goods" mean:rofl::rofl:

No; I think he got a way better chance getting Indians FAKE DRUGS.

Just do a little math, 75% India compare to 6% china=?

Let me suggest you Indians how to get out of this mess,

(1) Tell us your bread and butter Times of India=B.S.

(2) Prove me wrong with FACTS.

(3) Just shut the hell up and move on.

Incredible Indians!!! HAHAHA:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom