What's new

Chinese drugs with "Made in India" Tag - Interpol probe

Pakistani basmati rice is the best better than Indian one.

Indians have been stealing our rice tag and been selling it with Indian marking.

And one more thing for reference you can use rather most of the time we use old news but for starting a thread you can not use an old news as a starter.

May be you are right...

But did you understand the news item completely...

It says....Cheap mix Of Pakistani and India rice is being cold as a counterfreight ...of Indian Rice.....nowhere the article or my post suggests that Pakistan rice is not of good quality.

May be you are right...

But did you understand the news item completely...

It says....Cheap mix Of Pakistani and India rice is being cold as a counterfreight ...of Indian Rice.....nowhere the article or my post suggests that Pakistan rice is not of good quality.

I did understand what you posted.

besides cheap doesnt mean it is low on quality. The case you posted is about Non-Basmati rice.

Where as i am talking about finest quality Pakistani basmati rice which is being stolen by India officialy marking it as made in India tag.

I did understand what you posted.

besides cheap doesnt mean it is low on quality. The case you posted is about Non-Basmati rice.

Where as i am talking about finest quality Pakistani basmati rice which is being stolen by India officialy marking it as made in India tag.

I have never come across news item like that....please share...

India has banned export of Basmati Rice since 2007..so I am not sure what is being sold...in the name of Indian basmati...

Digging out old news

Whatever serves your purpose is Ok....hmm...

Glomex! :disagree: I dont post to serve my purpose, but I do post to serve A purpose, :azn: which sometimes the Indians dont like because they think I have the :pakistan: flag and so I am biased, sometimes the Pakistanis dont like it because they think I'm supporting you guys :woot:

I just want plain, simple and straight forward facts, un-biased and honest.

Yes, you might say that article was old but if you were in Pakistan you would understand how much media coverage the story has been given because it gave a baaad baad name to the "Made in Pakistan Label". For your info, the cheapsters who were doing that dirty business are at it even these days. I dont think such people are Indians or serve India's purpose because in this day and age nothing can stay hidden for long

:cheers:

Glomex! :disagree: I dont post to serve my purpose, but I do post to serve A purpose, :azn: which sometimes the Indians dont like because they think I have the :pakistan: flag and so I am biased, sometimes the Pakistanis dont like it because they think I'm supporting you guys :woot:

I just want plain, simple and straight forward facts, un-biased and honest.

Yes, you might say that article was old but if you were in Pakistan you would understand how much media coverage the story has been given because it gave a baaad baad name to the "Made in Pakistan Label". For your info, the cheapsters who were doing that dirty business are at it even these days. I dont think such people are Indians or serve India's purpose because in this day and age nothing can stay hidden for long

:cheers:

These so called traders are bringing bad name to both countries.....by counter freighting..one countries products as another and that too ...of substandard quality....

Hope they are brought to justice soon...

i have ONE question guys... .if Pakistani and Bangladeshis hate us Indians so much then why do they open "INDIAN RESTAURANTS" in US, Europe ,Australia etc..???:undecided:

i have ONE question guys... .if Pakistani and Bangladeshis hate us Indians so much then why do they open "INDIAN RESTAURANTS" in US, Europe ,Australia etc..???:undecided:

You know hate is a very strong word and I think 90% of all in Sub Continent doesn't hate each other.
but the way I love Indian food :smitten:

e6a9209e8883192f8cd92de90fb01488.jpg

Gulsar.....

this plusar vs gulsar crap even found its way in this thread::disagree: this makes remember the bollywood copies of hollywood and others :lol: but thank GOD the mods finnaly closed that thread,
on the lighter note the blue bike looks much cooler:tup: now wats its name???:rofl::rofl: i think i just forgot that.:rofl:

this plusar vs gulsar crap even found its way in this thread::disagree: this makes remember the bollywood copies of hollywood and others :lol: but thank GOD the mods finnaly closed that thread,
on the lighter note the blue bike looks much cooler:tup: now wats its name???:rofl::rofl: i think i just forgot that.:rofl:

Its is just one of the proof, something people always shouted for , but when comes every body hides..... Now i would like to see our Chinese friends ...

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...rian-fake-drugs-cargo/articleshow/4854410.cms

fullstory

China has admitted that its pharmaceutical companies were involved in shipping fake drugs labeled 'Made In India' to Nigeria.

"The Chinese authorities have accepted this position (that its firms were involved in the case)," an official said.

"The Indian government took up the matter with the Nigerian authorities and on further probe, it was found that the drugs had actually originated in China and not in India," he added.

In June, Nigeria's drug regulatory authority National Agency for Food And Drug Administration And Control (NAFDAC) had reported about the detention of a large consignment of fake anti-malarial generic pharmaceuticals labeled 'Made in India' which were actually produced in China.

Following the incident, India took up the issue with China fearing that this could damage the reputation of the 12-billion-dollar Indian pharmaceutical industry in the global market.

Congratulation to all my Indians friend!!

Breaking news from TIMES of INDIA!!

India official became the biggest FAKE DRUGS LORD in the WORLD!!

100% confirmed, with a 75% DOMINATION!!

What a great accomplishment , Super power will be within reach!!

I sincerely ask all my Indians friend to excuse China's fake drugs with

made in India tag, its all about name brand effect!! Since India is

best name brand in FAKE DRUGS!! HaHaHa :smitten:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-experts-/articleshow/3037664.cms-47k-Cached- Similar Pages

:pakistan::china:

Congratulation to all my Indians friend!!

Breaking news from TIMES of INDIA!!

India official became the biggest FAKE DRUGS LORD in the WORLD!!

100% confirmed, with a 75% DOMINATION!!

What a great accomplishment , Super power will be within reach!!

I sincerely ask all my Indians friend to excuse China's fake drugs with

made in India tag, its all about name brand effect!! Since India is

best name brand in FAKE DRUGS!! HaHaHa :smitten:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-experts-/articleshow/3037664.cms-47k-Cached- Similar Pages

:pakistan::china:

sir the page has been deleted by the concerned site. after all y to leave any evidence that can drop in your own neck:what::lol::lol:

So let me get this straight...Chinese are in competition with India to become Number one fake drug lord....???

man Chinese can stoop to level that one can't even imagine.

Back
Top Bottom