What's new

Chinese diplomat meets Kurdistan Region PM, says Beijing wants to increase investment in Kurdistan

Turkey wants Arabia's oil field, Turkish has given up industrialization step by step, they need quick money to materialize their wet Ottoman dream. But first Turkish has to death with Kurd.

BRI is a long-term project, it has no time schedule especially in ME.

One of the dumbest post award should be handed out to you.

Actually KRG is dependant on Iraq as Iraq is stupidly enough still paying these rats to live. If Baghdad cuts the budget the KRG oil exports won't suffice their financial needs. Abadi did it, he cut the budget and made them cry. Our current PM however is the biggest Kurd. Saddam's son should be the governor of Kurdustan.

Iraq was back in the days not able to control and still is not able to control north side. Even the mutaween is not capable to control the north.

Last edited:
You just rambling talking about taking other territory whenever it suit you and yet play the innocence one and you somehow replace the persian gulf with black sea and further talking nonsense about Georgia. You didnt bother read my post, did you? If you think what i envisoned in the future in the region is too terrifying, why bother to discuss then. Forget what i have written so far if it makes you sleep better.
So iran is going to empower kurds by selling their oil through persian gulf and baghdad won’t get angry look the map iran can only transport their oil eithet through persian gulf(won’t happen due to strong opposition from baghdad) the other option is turkey(of course won’t happen either) and third option is black sea through georgia but do you know the relationship between russia and georgia and the relationship between georgia and turkey/azerbaijan if you knew this than you know that transportation of krg oil is totally dependent to turkey well I thought was speaking to some real person it turned out that you are chinese bot goodbye have a nice sleep because i will have do you know why OPERATION FOUNTAIN PEACE IN NE SYRIA HAS JUST STARTED BITCHES

Northern syria is coming back to its real owners you can cry for your hewals as much as you can

So iran is going to empower kurds by selling their oil through persian gulf and baghdad won’t get angry look the map iran can only transport their oil eithet through persian gulf(won’t happen due to strong opposition from baghdad) the other option is turkey(of course won’t happen either) and third option is black sea through georgia but do you know the relationship between russia and georgia and the relationship between georgia and turkey/azerbaijan if you knew this than you know that transportation of krg oil is totally dependent to turkey well I thought was speaking to some real person it turned out that you are chinese bot goodbye have a nice sleep because i will have do you know why OPERATION FOUNTAIN PEACE IN NE SYRIA HAS JUST STARTED BITCHES

Northern syria is coming back to its real owners you can cry for your hewals as much as you can

Why should i cry about de facto independant territory that could be use as the place to start influence middle-east region with its eternal conflict. Cursing wont help. Time is changing. Get used to it.

Last edited:
One of the dumbest post award should be handed out to you.

Iraq was back in the days not able to control and still is not able to control north side. Even the mutaween is not capable to control the north.

In 1990 Gurdistan was fucked, America's gulf war saved them.

If the Mutawa'een were deployed in the north the Kurds would de-kurdify themselves, one day we will witness this.

we have a saying in urdu

is hammam me sab nange hain

Why should i cry about de facto independant territory that could be use as the place to start influence middle-east region with its eternal conflict. Cursing wont help. Time is changing. Get used to it.
It seems that there’s no cure for deluded people i have explained you situation in Iraq and Middle East other members did the same plus added new info yet you claim nonsense i wish you all the best but you have to start looking things more from geopolitical/objective view

It seems that there’s no cure for deluded people i have explained you situation in Iraq and Middle East other members did the same plus added new info yet you claim nonsense i wish you all the best but you have to start looking things more from geopolitical/objective view

And i have explained to you that nothing stays the same forever. The concept of counter measures is something you try hard to ignore and keep persisting the status quo perspective, which is fine with me.

And i have explained to you that nothing stays the same forever. The concept of counter measures is something you try hard to ignore and keep persisting the status quo perspective, which is fine with me.
I understand your point about countermeasures but you should also understand that biggest chance for pkk was during 90’s when turkey was extremely dependent on west(i am talking about military) now it is 2019 and the situation is extremely in Turkey’s favour every next year our military will only become stronger and stronger even bloomerg known for their biased anti turkish stance has admitted that turkey will become by 2030 10th latgest economy so when you have such strong economy and military how would Turkey fail?!! Krg region is landlocked i have explained you why they can’t transport oil without Turkey also their politicians are complete puppets and serve very well and most importantly they are only 1.5 million peoplewith great number of turk minority do you think that we don’t know how to play that card also we will never completely destroy pkk because they will be always a perfect excuse for keeping our military inside northern iraq turkey is even making deal with baghdad and erbil for permanent bases
if you still think that i am wrong then please tell what will the future look like
To summarize: we already take steps as mentioned in this and previous replies by me and other turk members to destroy any chance for creation of artificial state china can definitely decrease their econnomic dependence but still it will be more symbolic because still their biggest partner will be Turkey never forget that there is competition between erbil and baghdad we “help” from time to time to both of them
Since 1923 when turkey after a long bloody war is still beating biased expectations turkey has passed through a lot of dangerous events and has survived erdogan is right when he said two years ago that for 90 years we are in defensive mode and now is the time to go forward and strike decisively our enemies(offensive mode) you know the famous quote attack is the best defense

Last edited:
I understand your point about countermeasures but you should also understand that biggest chance for pkk was during 90’s when turkey was extremely dependent on west(i am talking about military) now it is 2019 and the situation is extremely in Turkey’s favour every next year our military will only become stronger and stronger even bloomerg known for their biased anti turkish stance has admitted that turkey will become by 2030 10th latgest economy so when you have such strong economy and military how would Turkey fail?!! Krg region is landlocked i have explained you why they can’t transport oil without Turkey also their politicians are complete puppets and serve very well and most importantly they are only 1.5 million peoplewith great number of turk minority do you think that we don’t know how to play that card also we will never completely destroy pkk because they will be always a perfect excuse for keeping our military inside northern iraq turkey is even making deal with baghdad and erbil for permanent bases
if you still think that i am wrong then please tell what will the future look like
To summarize: we already take steps as mentioned in this and previous replies by me and other turk members to destroy any chance for creation of artificial state china can definitely decrease their econnomic dependence but still it will be more symbolic because still their biggest partner will be Turkey never forget that there is competition between erbil and baghdad we “help” from time to time to both of them
Since 1923 when turkey after a long bloody war is still beating biased expectations turkey has passed through a lot of dangerous events and has survived erdogan is right when he said two years ago that for 90 years we are in defensive mode and now is the time to go forward and strike decisively our enemies(offensive mode) you know the famous quote attack is the best defense

I am certainly awestruck with your optimism. Lets see what the ground reality will be from now on. China modus operandi is different than the rest.

Back
Top Bottom