What's new

Chinese diplomat meets Kurdistan Region PM, says Beijing wants to increase investment in Kurdistan

Well taiwan and hong kong are at least 90% HAN chinese ...
If so, why not some of them still being shown in China's map, why not draw another map showing all Chinese provinces are independent countries, that funny guy really know nothing about what he was working on.

If so, why not some of them still being shown in China's map, why not draw another map showing all Chinese provinces are independent countries, that funny guy really know nothing about what he was working on.
These kind of break up maps exist for every country you shouldn’t take it serious no sane person wants chinese civil war that would destroy world economy and cause WW3

What Turkey can provide to Taiwan?
Technology? Not possible. Taiwan TSMC is world largest dedicated independent (pure-play) semiconductor foundry and the most advanced.

Money, come on.

Market? 40% market comes from China mainland, the rest are EU, US, Japan, ASEAN.

Weapon? Not possible, Taiwan is paying protection fee to U.S. When France tried to sell weapon to Taiwan many years ago, their politicians involved were fcuked, and all Taiwan politicians involved either go to jail or suicide (killed). The water is much deeper than you think.

nah, nothing of the above you posted like that. A quick Phone call to the president of Taiwan Donald trump will sort it all out for his anti China alliance

nah, nothing of the above you posted like that. A quick Phone call to the president of Taiwan Donald trump will sort it all out for his anti China alliance
Why did they break off the diplomatic relationship with Taiwan in the first place?

Chinese trolls drop a brick again. Iraqi Kurdistan has close ties with Turkey in all field. Turkish firms are constructing their cities. Iraqi oil flow over Turkey. Their water sources are supplied via Turkey...etc They are going to collapse without Turkey’s support. Turkish Army established more than 14 military bases and 4 MIT establishment in there and The fight against PKK have been moved to N. Iraq where Turkish Army is striking PKK daily routine. They are like a province of Turkiye. You don’t have any idea what you are talking...

View attachment 582204
These people are so out of touch with the reality, China will be out of Northern Iraq if Turkey wants to, they are completely dependant on Turkey since its their biggest investor and guarantor of oil exports and security, 80% of the products sold in the stores there are made in Turkey.

And then Chinese come here ''hurr durr enough is enough bla bla'', just shut up little man.

Last edited:
I will reply only to your normal comments because if I reply to what other chinese members are writing then it will be pointless discussion

So this north iraqi region no matter what it will be always under turkish control other turkish members and I already have told you that their oil is totally dependent what’s interesting is that there are 1.5 milion in northern iraq of whom at least 300000 are turks i don’t need to count the rest but my point is that very easy an unrest can be provoked if necessary and what are you talking about syira THAT SHIT CALLED ASSAD FINANCED PKK THAT KILLED MORE THAN 40000(most of them kurds but also significant number of turks too) do you know that the total damage of turkish economy was 450B$ 2011 was our REVENGE anyway the region known as northern syria was LEGITIMATE TURKISH TERRITORY IN 1920 BEFORE IT WAS STOLLEN BY FRENCH BASTARDS!!!

Well taiwan and hong kong are at least 90% HAN chinese ...

Claiming northern syria as part of Ottoman Empire, does not make it legit according to international law/UN. Blasting/cursing Assad does not help you either. It was Turkey that allowed jihad warriors enter Syria to topple the Assad regime under the support of USA and Israel. For decades USA use turks (part of NATO) territory to pull covert operations against the axis of evil countries of the middle-east. Can you really blame Assad regime for supporting kurds to make turks life miserable? It is tit for tat.

That boring topic aside, what you dont get is that time is changing. The BILLION dollar question is how to transport the kurds oil without dependant on turks pipeline or better yet bypass Turkey as whole. Iran (Persian Gulf) and Syria (Mediterranean Sea) might be the solution. Although Syria is currently out of the question because of the ongoing civil war. Iran is currently the one who might be the answer considering the fact China is already investing in the oil & gas infrastructure in that country. Iran also hopes to establish a pipeline from Kirkuk to Iran in order to draw northern Iraqi oil away from its traditional Turkish export route, ultimately delivering Iranian crude through Gulf ports instead of refining Iraqi crude. Pipeline from kurdistan connect to the pipeline in Iran and transport it to the ports in Persian gulf is feasible project. It is a win-win situation for all parties related with exception of Turkiye.

Regarding to the Greater kurdistan which compromised parts of Turkey-Iran-Iraq-Syria, i would say make a convenant where as China only support kurdistan autonomous region in Iraq and in no way will support kurdish independant movement in Turkey-Iran-Iraq-Syria. Lets face the reality here. Kurdistan autonomous region in Iraq is de facto independant. All they now need is to turn their oil into money without conditions. To make you understand what Kurdistan autonomous region in Iraq will look like, you need to study the Wa in Myanmar.

https://www.usip.org/publications/2019/04/united-wa-state-army-and-burmas-peace-process

https://www.armyrecognition.com/ana..._wa_is_de_facto_independent_from_myanmar.html

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/09/myanmar-sign-lasting-peace-wa-state-190929075944087.html

Claiming northern syria as part of Ottoman Empire, does not make it legit according to international law/UN. Blasting/cursing Assad does not help you either. It was Turkey that allowed jihad warriors enter Syria to topple the Assad regime under the support of USA and Israel. For decades USA use turks (part of NATO) territory to pull covert operations against the axis of evil countries of the middle-east. Can you really blame Assad regime for supporting kurds to make turks life miserable? It is tit for tat.

That boring topic aside, what you dont get is that time is changing. The BILLION dollar question is how to transport the kurds oil without dependant on turks pipeline or better yet bypass Turkey as whole. Iran (Persian Gulf) and Syria (Mediterranean Sea) might be the solution. Although Syria is currently out of the question because of the ongoing civil war. Iran is currently the one who might be the answer considering the fact China is already investing in the oil & gas infrastructure in that country. Iran also hopes to establish a pipeline from Kirkuk to Iran in order to draw northern Iraqi oil away from its traditional Turkish export route, ultimately delivering Iranian crude through Gulf ports instead of refining Iraqi crude. Pipeline from kurdistan connect to the pipeline in Iran and transport it to the ports in Persian gulf is feasible project. It is a win-win situation for all parties related with exception of Turkiye.

Regarding to the Greater kurdistan which compromised parts of Turkey-Iran-Iraq-Syria, i would say make a convenant where as China only support kurdistan autonomous region in Iraq and in no way will support kurdish independant movement in Turkey-Iran-Iraq-Syria. Lets face the reality here. Kurdistan autonomous region in Iraq is de facto independant. All they now need is to turn their oil into money without conditions. To make you understand what Kurdistan autonomous region in Iraq will look like, you need to study the Wa in Myanmar.

https://www.usip.org/publications/2019/04/united-wa-state-army-and-burmas-peace-process

https://www.armyrecognition.com/ana..._wa_is_de_facto_independent_from_myanmar.html

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/09/myanmar-sign-lasting-peace-wa-state-190929075944087.html
And HOW WOULD IRAN TRANSPORT IT GEORGIA IS TOTALLY DEPENDENT ON TURKEY BLACK SEA IS CONTROLLED BY TURKEY NOTHING GOES WITHOUT OUT APPROVAL YOU THINK WE ARE GOING TO LET THEM BE INDEPENDENT
Listen we have there intelligence and military bases in Northern Iraq they are landlocked their tribal liders are nothing but puppets for turkish and iranian influence in iraq i just stating facts even iraninan oil is not sold via black sea why would they sell rival oil and i will tell you one thing also if iran “somehow” succedes in transporting oil then they would lose baghdad and turkish support never forget that only reason why sanctions on iran has partial effect is because turkey is helping them with money laundering and exporting do you really think that iran is stupid to anger turkey and be faced with US/Turkey/Nato army+planes yes i know that you will mention incirlik and other bases but this is minimum presence we are talking about tens of us and turkish soldiers and more robust support for south azerbaijan i don’t even need to start talking about turkey-israel warming
Northern syria is TURKISH TERRITORY

Well assad was given choice in 2012 he only needed to hand over northern syria as a compensation for his decades long pkk support against Turkey he refused and now we see the consequences at the end we will end up having northern syria basically first situation was win win approach now it is only win for turkey

Russia is wining in middle east thanks to stupid us support for turkish mortal enemy iran is winning and successfully establishing its sphere of influence in iraq syria and lebanon because it has tactical alliance with turkey china can also successfully blackmail west and spread its influence only if they have tactic alliance with us
Conclusion: while us and china as superpowers compete for the top position both of them need big and influential countries on their side during cold war soviet union didn’t have even one strong partner country that can stand on its own all were puppets that’s why soviets overstretched themselves and it cost them a lot us on the other hand had france uk west germany japan (spain turkey weren’t strong economically but critically important especially turkey for its large strong army and the most important location in the world spain also controlled gibraltar with uk jointly imagine if spain was with soviets that would cause a lot of trouble for US/WEST)
Russians have learned the lesson from past and they now look for alliance with strong countries
DO I HAVE TO MENTION ISTANBUL CANAL PROJECT AND THE FACT THAT CHINESE FIRM IS COMPETING FOR IT ALSO CHINA WANTED TO INVEST 40B$ IN TURTKISH RAILWAYS!!

Last edited:
And HOW WOULD IRAN TRANSPORT IT GEORGIA IS TOTALLY DEPENDENT ON TURKEY BLACK SEA IS CONTROLLED BY TURKEY NOTHING GOES WITHOUT OUT APPROVAL YOU THINK WE ARE GOING TO LET THEM BE INDEPENDENT
Listen we have there intelligence and military bases in Northern Iraq they are landlocked their tribal liders are nothing but puppets for turkish and iranian influence in iraq i just stating facts even iraninan oil is not sold via black sea why would they sell rival oil and i will tell you one thing also if iran “somehow” succedes in transporting oil then they would lose baghdad and turkish support never forget that only reason why sanctions on iran has partial effect is because turkey is helping them with money laundering and exporting do you really think that iran is stupid to anger turkey and be faced with US/Turkey/Nato army+planes yes i know that you will mention incirlik and other bases but this is minimum presence we are talking about tens of us and turkish soldiers and more robust support for south azerbaijan i don’t even need to start talking about turkey-israel warming

Well assad was given choice in 2012 he only needed to hand over northern syria as a compensation for his decades long pkk support against Turkey he refused and now we see the consequences at the end we will end up having northern syria basically first situation was win win approach now it is only win for turkey

Russia is wining in middle east thanks to stupid us support for turkish mortal enemy iran is winning and successfully establishing its sphere of influence in iraq syria and lebanon because it has tactical alliance with turkey china can also successfully blackmail west and spread its influence only if they have tactic alliance with us
Conclusion: while us and china as superpowers compete for the top position both of them need big and influential countries on their side during cold war soviet union didn’t have even one strong partner country that can stand on its own all were puppets that’s why soviets overstretched themselves and it cost them a lot us on the other hand had france uk west germany japan (spain turkey weren’t strong economically but critically important especially turkey for its large strong army and the most important location in the world spain also controlled gibraltar with uk jointly imagine if spain was with soviets that would cause a lot of trouble for US/WEST)
Russians have learned the lesson from past and they now look for alliance with strong countries
DO I HAVE TO MENTION ISTANBUL CANAL PROJECT AND THE FACT THAT CHINESE FIRM IS COMPETING FOR IT ALSO CHINA WANTED TO INVEST 40B$ IN TURTKISH RAILWAYS!!
Good analysis. You do have insights on geopolitics. Much better than Indians here in general.

I only appreciate systematic, rational analysis based on facts and solid data, logic, not chest thumping.

Turkey is in a very strategic location, nobody will deny it. I do hope China and Turkey will sort out their national interest. It will be win win.

The difference between China, Russia, U.S. and many Middle East region countries is, China is outsider. China did NOT involved to much in any major conflicts and I don't think China planned to do so like Russia and U.S.

There is no way Middle East will become stable and peaceful. Too many countries are struggling and fighting with each others, Israel and U.S. will not let Middle East settle their disputes neither. Mistrust, false flag attack, fake news and propaganda is everywhere.

Actually everyone in middle east are losers for long run. The whole world is moving forward, I can see Israel, Iran and Turkey have strategy and capability to move forward, the rest I am not so sure.

In past 10 years, China GDP X2.8. India GDP X2.2. U.S. GDP X 1.5. Middle East and North Africa GDP almost no growth at all.

https://www.google.com/publicdata/e...0000&tend=1507100400000&hl=en&dl=en&ind=false

You can keep fighting and claim winning, but in the end of day, no one is winner, literally no one. Or you can join in BRI and build the new world order together.

Last edited:
These people are so out of touch with the reality, China will be out of Northern Iraq if Turkey wants to, they are completely dependant on Turkey since its their biggest investor and guarantor of oil exports and security, 80% of the products sold in the stores there are made in Turkey.

And then Chinese come here ''hurr durr enough is enough bla bla'', just shut up little man.

Actually KRG is dependant on Iraq as Iraq is stupidly enough still paying these rats to live. If Baghdad cuts the budget the KRG oil exports won't suffice their financial needs. Abadi did it, he cut the budget and made them cry. Our current PM however is the biggest Kurd. Saddam's son should be the governor of Kurdustan.

Thanks even though i am pro turkish for obvious reasons I always try to say things that matter and are realistic and Turkey is probably the only country that will be the ultimate winner of China(and Russia)-US war we are the only country that has undisputed influence not only in muslim majority countries(both shia and sunni remember more than 40 milions turks are shia yet purely nationalistic oriented that is important strategic card azeri imam is the only cleric that has recognized shia sunni title) US needs Turkey for influence in central asia and in china those who follow things know that kazahastan and azerbaijan most important countries want to change from cyrilic to latin alphabet azerbaijan even wants to put oglu-traditional turkish suffix for surnames in near future other central(turkic) asian countries will follow next there are enough turks in europe for political influence i can add other muslims too because turkey controls mosques in europe and with the DEAL OF THE CENTURY ALSO KNOWN AS SELL OF THE CENTURY turkey won’t have any meaningful rival also we are heavily investing in africa we have bases in somalia and maybe in sudan actually we have bases in cyprus syria iraq albania qatar somalia and probably in sudan by the number of bases we are second to US
Turkish soft power is already too big we need to expand economy and develop the last remainig 20% that we lack in defense industry to make it match with our soft power once we do that and I predict this to happen by 2030 a lot of ordinary people who don’t see things now would start looking much differently Turkey @viva_zhao

I don’t see Turkey alligned with any of the three(russia china us) actually four superpowers if you add also EU I think for different issues we will see turkish-russian/turkish-eu/turkish-china/turkish-us convergence also I don’t expect that Turkey will do anything against China or Russia because both of them need Turkey to take down US from top (for better understanding of us-china-russia competition see this as ATP rankings) currently biggest looser is US with their policy they don’t need pkk to counter iran al tanf base in south syria is enough yet they do it(even though i say they are making stupid decisions actually they want to cutt of/destroy Belt&Road initiative if you make a war in Iran and Turkey then this strategic chinese project would be finished you have to see the map everything will be clear to you) viva_zhao

Thanks even though i am pro turkish for obvious reasons I always try to say things that matter and are realistic and Turkey is probably the only country that will be the ultimate winner of China(and Russia)-US war we are the only country that has undisputed influence not only in muslim majority countries(both shia and sunni remember more than 40 milions turks are shia yet purely nationalistic oriented that is important strategic card azeri imam is the only cleric that has recognized shia sunni title) US needs Turkey for influence in central asia and in china those who follow things know that kazahastan and azerbaijan most important countries want to change from cyrilic to latin alphabet azerbaijan even wants to put oglu-traditional turkish suffix for surnames in near future other central(turkic) asian countries will follow next there are enough turks in europe for political influence i can add other muslims too because turkey controls mosques in europe and with the DEAL OF THE CENTURY ALSO KNOWN AS SELL OF THE CENTURY turkey won’t have any meaningful rival also we are heavily investing in africa we have bases in somalia and maybe in sudan actually we have bases in cyprus syria iraq albania qatar somalia and probably in sudan by the number of bases we are second to US
Turkish soft power is already too big we need to expand economy and develop the last remainig 20% that we lack in defense industry to make it match with our soft power once we do that and I predict this to happen by 2030 a lot of ordinary people who don’t see things now would start looking much differently Turkey @viva_zhao

I don’t see Turkey alligned with any of the three(russia china us) actually four superpowers if you add also EU I think for different issues we will see turkish-russian/turkish-eu/turkish-china/turkish-us convergence also I don’t expect that Turkey will do anything against China or Russia because both of them need Turkey to take down US from top (for better understanding of us-china-russia competition see this as ATP rankings) currently biggest looser is US with their policy they don’t need pkk to counter iran al tanf base in south syria is enough yet they do it(even though i say they are making stupid decisions actually they want to cutt of/destroy Belt&Road initiative if you make a war in Iran and Turkey then this strategic chinese project would be finished you have to see the map everything will be clear to you) viva_zhao

Turkey wants Arabia's oil field, Turkish has given up industrialization step by step, they need quick money to materialize their wet Ottoman dream. But first Turkish has to death with Kurd.

BRI is a long-term project, it has no time schedule especially in ME.

Turkey wants Arabia's oil field, Turkish has given up industrialization step by step, they need quick money to materialize their wet Ottoman dream. But first Turkish has to death with Kurd.

BRI is a long-term project, it has no time schedule especially in ME.

You clearly mistake kurd and heval the first one is religious patriotic and loyal to his state the other is hardcore communist ethnofascist that has killed much more kurds than anyone else hevals have surpassed even saddam’s numbers we have soft power over muslims that’s it deal with it you can call it ottoman or another name actually wolksvagen has announced investments few days ago in Turkey we have learned how to live without oil for the past 100 years by the way there are 20tcf gas reserves in thrace basin in istanbul I don’t need to talk about potential gas reserves in black sea region or east mediterranean what we are doing in syria is protecting national security interest after north syria is freed from pkk terrorists i can bet that assad and his backers(russia and iran) would broker political solution with turkey and syrian opposition of course there’s always the option northern syria staying under turkish control forever but this can only happen if assad is happy with 60% syria(absolute control) if he wants broad unity government with opposition then turkey doesn’t have any excuse to stay in northern syria I repeat again it’s up to them

For BRI: if an artifical state is formed you should dismiss this project it will save a lot of wasted billions because once is done it will stay like that forever (best example is israel) actually most important states for this project are pakistan iran turkey and poland(they are now totally pro US we should exclude them from participating)

You just rambling talking about taking other territory whenever it suit you and yet play the innocence one and you somehow replace the persian gulf with black sea and further talking nonsense about Georgia. You didnt bother read my post, did you? If you think what i envisoned in the future in the region is too terrifying, why bother to discuss then. Forget what i have written so far if it makes you sleep better.

Back
Top Bottom