What's new

Chinese daily says its jet superior to Russian fighter

I mean Russians progress all the time.

What do you mean?

I`m glad that even a daily reporter knows the J15 has better engine and avionics , with out going into technical details

Russia does makes great planes but the Avionics is a bit out dates so Chinese research helps the plane become better

I`m glad that even a daily reporter knows the J15 has better engine and avionics , with out going into technical details

Because Russians stopped working on Su33 nearly 20 years ago:) Chinese still compete with obsolete Russian jet?
(The better J15 engine is also Russian made?)

what's wrong with comparing to rafale and f-18?
s-33 already easily beat those two planes by default in terms of range, speed and payload. the only thing no one knows is radar. we do know it has very large nose, which has a lot of potential..

anyways, j-15 is su-33 clone with chinese stuff. it maybe better, but you cannot deny su-33 is the daddy..

what did u say ??

"what is wrong comparing it with rafale ????""

it is no way comparable to Rafale infact it is an insult to rafale by comparing it with rafale:lol:

u should better go & read my rafale's mini encyclopedia thread i have posted in this forum to learn about rafale & then u would automatically know why it is an insult to rafale by comparing it with rafale

Lollz
if Su 33 was so superior to rafale & f18 then they would have never chosen Mig 29k in comparion to Su 33:lol:

in todays warfare u dont judge plane superior by speed range & payload

u judge it by
1)super manuverabilty :far manuverable than su 33

2)avionics ,sensor sytem ,RBE 2 aesa radar with cutting edge FSO IRST

3)Electronic warfare suite ,:spectra ew suite with passive detection capabilty

4) stealth , far stealthier than Su 33

5)supercruise engine ,No Su 33

6)multirole capabilty :much better & proven in libya

7)advnaved weapons system :meteor ramjet BVraam world's only operational RAMJET bvraam
mica Ir misile world's longest range IR missile

what did u say ??

"what is wrong comparing it with rafale ????""

it is no way comparable to Rafale infact it is an insult to rafale by comparing it with rafale:lol:

u should better go & read my rafale's mini encyclopedia thread i have posted in this forum to learn about rafale & then u would automatically know why it is an insult to rafale by comparing it with rafale

Lollz
if Su 33 was so superior to rafale & f18 then they would have never chosen Mig 29k in comparion to Su 33:lol:

in todays warfare u dont judge plane superior by speed range & payload

u judge it by
1)super manuverabilty :far manuverable than su 33

2)avionics ,sensor sytem ,RBE 2 aesa radar with cutting edge FSO IRST

3)Electronic warfare suite ,:spectra ew suite with passive detection capabilty

4) stealth , far stealthier than Su 33

5)supercruise engine ,No Su 33

6)multirole capabilty :much better & proven in libya

7)advnaved weapons system :meteor ramjet BVraam world's only operational RAMJET bvraam
mica Ir misile world's longest range IR missile

And why nobody buys Rafale? Since beginning of production in 1992/95 only India buy Rafale:)

The main difference is the that the Chinese J 15 is already in service and it is landing and launching from an aircraft carrier. On the other hand, the Su 33 is a ghost aircraft, still a prototype and has never served on any aircraft carrier.

The main difference is the that the Chinese J 15 is already in service and it is landing and launching from an aircraft carrier. On the other hand, the Su 33 is a ghost aircraft, still a prototype and has never served on any aircraft carrier.

WTF???? Are you joking? :bad:

who said to you that su33 is not operational. can you give me some reference.
and what about this. Sukhoi Su-33 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And why nobody buys Rafale? Since beginning of production in 1992/95 only India buy Rafale:)

because we cant trust any nation in that MMRCA tender except you peoples and france. and also technically it is superior to all other its rival aircrafts except eurofighter but eurofighter fails due to high maintanence cost and also because of some political considerations(that 4 nations back stabbed us when we are in hard).

Its new version, not a big deal better than su-33 which is developed 20 years ago. No need to negotiate here.

Come from cut-copy-paste nation. Russians must be crying
China has been operating its first Flanker since 1991, and it developed the J-15 from a TK-10 prototype. Unless you're seriously stupid, how does it make it copy and paste when both Su-33 and J-15 come from the same plane? Ever heard of parallel development?

huh??

becoz

1) corruption
BAE bribed the saudis to buy typhoon

2)influence

US won the singapore deal through influence

3) Financial

Switzerland bought gripen as it is cheaper even it leaks report suggest rafale the leader in it's evaluation report

China has been operating its first Flanker since 1991, and it developed the J-15 from a TK-10 prototype. Unless you're seriously stupid, how does it make it copy and paste when both Su-33 and J-15 come from the same plane? Ever heard of parallel development?

Parallel development?

Parallel development of two fighter aircraft, one flew first in 1995 and one in 2009?

Someone please call Oxford press to change the meaning of the term parallel development with 'time frame deviating by about one and a half decade.'

i don't understand why do people care if Chinese Copy the Russian Jet or what.

In War, you don't get to win by being Moral. Or stick to intellectual properties right. You use whatever means to win a war.
Yes, copying is not moral, but the end of the day, they got to make their own plane and use it on the battlefield.

In the case you win, it make no different if you are using copy planes or your own development, as the loser will not say, "it's not fair, the planes is not of your design, you immoral (Name calling)" So what, you win, they lose. Not much to talk about.

YOu have to be naive to really holding a thread on Copy technology or what not. A weapon platform is a weapon platform, no point agruing their point of origin, as it does not matter, yes the Chinese are wolf tail and sneaky, but in the end of the day, they got a weapon platform that they can make whatever they want, however they want and whenever they want is the most important issue. Everything other than that should not even matter.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom