What's new

Chinese daily says its jet superior to Russian fighter

Sukhoi Su-33 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Russia has opted for Mig29K to replace Su-33 on Kuznetsov, rather than upgrade their Su-33. Clearly then, newer aircraft will be better equipped relative to the original Su-33 in service. That is not to say that there is not a competitive Su-33 upgrade available should the need and political will arise. It is a money matter, not a capability matter. See also other versions of Su-27/30/35. So, you are comparing aples and oranges imho.

Besides, I pointed to an active threat on this forum, which runs in parallel to this threat. I found it rather amusing to see opposite claims run parallel. I do not understand why you would assume anything about my believes about China's ability to make weapon and sensor systems and aircraft, particularly since I've not said anything negative. And I challenge you to search out such post from among those I've made in this forum. Meanwhile you see fit to start accusing and to use fighting words, which from my perspective is totally uncalled for. It makes me wonder: Is your (national) ego that fragile?

LOL... What load of rubbish? Trying to be fair and run parallel? What is the point of posting those old news Russian junk news which is nothing but load of biased and untrue things... Take a good look at the orginal article post by china daily which already mention very well why J-15 is superior to an antic Su-33. Just the avionic calculation is going to thrash the russian junk by hundred of times.

And what is your purpose of posting the russian junk news which is 2 YEARS OLD that contributed anything except truth? And that is your so called running parallel by posting rubbish? I can sense your intelligent judgement if you can take away your tainted eyes and look at things fairly.

Talking about nationalistic ego, you shall bring your education to those Russian and tell them their glory Soviet time is over. If they refuse to accept the true that they are in the low perking order of World order and still don't buck up their economic and investment on any infrastructure, they are going to drop even lower than India. By posting bias and rubbish news trying to bring down China will not help their case. It will only make them look more stupid.

And you bringing in Su-35 is invalid in this context since the original article is talking about J-15 compare to Su-33. Is it Chinese fault that Russian run out of cash to upgrade yr Su-33 and is an junk compare to Chinese J-15 that russin need to seek Mig-29K ? If the Russian take away their ego. The logical step will be buying Chinese J-15 to keep their Su-33 fleet onboard Admiral Kuznetsov updated without costing a bomb while retain the long range , heavy load capabilities of its carrier. The Chinese can even offer the 2 seater version of Su-33 dubbed J-15S. That will sure save billions of development cost for Russian that they never development a twin seater Su-33 for training purpose. But we know the real egoistic Russian will never do that. They are the real irrational people which you shall target for education.

Rant all you like. It is obvious you love to hear yourself and have closed your mind.

Back
Top Bottom