What's new

Chinese daily fears India may resume nuclear tests

Sikh is a religious minority vs. ethnic minority. Tell it to your Mommy. Seriously, who outside India gives a CR@p??

Sikh is religious minority whereas Manchu is an ethnic minority.My mommy knows that. Perhaps send yours - I'll tell her.

And obviously you do give a cr@p going by the amount you have spilt in the form of posts.

Admit it, you've been colonized for thousands of years. We kept on fighting. Hence Opium War 2, etc.

Colonized my @zz. Both India, China were invaded by outsiders who were ultimately assimilated to the point of no-difference.

And yes the last British left India in 1947 while they left your supah powahh country only in 1997. Go figure.

Whoever judges a war's victor by number of casualties is just dumb. It's about acheiving political objectives.

Political objective - :lol:

The only reason you escaped the US was because China was a baby factory that days and the US ran out of bullets to pump into the brainwashed peasant conscripts you boys kept sending like swarms of mosquitoes .Nothing to thump your chest about.

And yes the next time a Japanese PM visits the Yasukuni to pay his 'respect' don't forget to whimper.

Best example today is Western arm sales. Nobody fears your military, so might as well make some money.

Congrats - You just created a new record in ignorance. :tup:

Seriously dude if you want to go down this path of personal attacks or country bashing just remember there are many faults with China too which I can happily exploit.

The idea of how the British coveted India comes from the phrase " India was the jewel in the crown of the British empire " ...this was that amount of British desperation to colonize and occupy our nation that we had to fight against....

The Chinese situation doesn't come anywhere near it.....

Nanjing did it happen?

Opium war?

Capitalist propaganda! :rofl:

Semi colonalised, fully colonised.

Mao is 30% wrong and 70% right.

Typical Chinese ploy to obfuscate to 'save face'.

Even if the face is muddled with muck!

Treaty of Nanking? it is only the government to concede defeat, the Chinese people absolutely do not recognize, we use our actions prove it.

I think the Chinese, and I mean "the man", has to realize sooner or later they will need the world's help, resources, knowledge, company, and diversity.

Who cares if india do tests ??Its none of our business, they can do what they want in their country.

The mentality of the Indians here is unbelievable. It's actually very extremely reassuring to the Chinese. The argument is essentially the British wanted to rape my country more than your country, so my country is better. Okay, please keep thinking that way.

Hong Kong was a lease. If you guys can't understand that concept, then another A+ for you.

And an Indian calling China a poor baby-factory, I don't even have to answer than one.

The US hasn't manufactured a new warhead in 20 plus years. Before that it tested those warheads over a 1,000 times to certify them as reliable. The US's most powerful supercomputers are only used to re-certify the reliability of that stockpile without underground testing. Simulation alone is insufficient for any new designs. The US solution to this problem is to say the current stockpile is good for another 50 years, so worry about new designs later.

Yes, India will need more underground testing or the US will need to give India it's data & designs. Criticize Chinese media all you want, but this op-ed has merit.

What did you think CHina could supply North Korea, Iran, and Pakistan and sit back? Why is it that the P5 can test and validate their designs and not other countries like India? Stop your rhetoric. India has every right to do so if it chooses. We want to make sure the Chinese think 3, 4 times before they attack us again.....So remember we never led an armed excursion into your country but China did.....so fear what you created...

The mentality of the Indians here is unbelievable. It's actually very extremely reassuring to the Chinese. The argument is essentially the British wanted to rape my country more than your country, so my country is better. Okay, please keep thinking that way.

Hong Kong was a lease. If you guys can't understand that concept, then another A+ for you.

And an Indian calling China a poor baby-factory, I don't even have to answer than one.

Wake up fool....Lease....sure if that;s what you want to believe. With the end of the Opium wars, Britain forced China to submit to their demand and made your people drug addicts for profit. Plz don;t be a dummy..I know you are smarter than that. Hong Kong was the result of that pressure....

More mass delusions from Indians. Indians weren't even invited to the negotiating table to discuss Tibet's borders with India. Why?? Because you were a slave colony like Haiti. China has fought the west from the Opium War to the the Korean War to the Sino-Soviet border confronts without fear of even nukes. What have you done against the west except surrender to the first European you see???

more holes in your story than swiss cheese..

Chinese nuclear plan began way before 1962. We have never kept India in mind when we were developing nukes, so please don't quote China as excuses for every dirty thing you Indians have been doing.

If you want to blame, blame yourself for your constant insecurity and paranoia.

Hey you used an enemy to make it a priority to build nukes.....So India is following the same principle. Double standards tsp tsp.....We don't care about you....all I see is you guys sweating us.......Go on and worry about China.......

Thats all right , keep getting reassured by nit-picking facts and figures to boost your ego. What matters is that all Chinese statements of "great history " etc is just a bragging attempt . Indians learn to accept facts and undistorted history even if unpleasant ....Chinese have yet to learn to accept their history.

Only a Chinese mentality will believe "in order to prove we are better today , we must castigate and dish dirt on someone else 's yesterday". Thankfully Indian mentality hasn't stooped so low . Thats all thats required to be said.

A bit of info on Hong Kong

In 1983, when the United Kingdom reclassified Hong Kong from a British crown colony to a dependent territory, the governments of the United Kingdom and China were already discussing the issue of Hong Kong's sovereignty due to the impending expiry (within two decades) of the lease of the New Territories. In 1984, the Sino-British Joint Declaration – an agreement to transfer sovereignty to the People's Republic of China in 1997 – was signed.[66] It stipulated that Hong Kong would be governed as a special administrative region, retaining its laws and a high degree of autonomy for at least 50 years after the transfer. The Hong Kong Basic Law, which would serve as the constitutional document after the transfer, was ratified in 1990

Sure it was just a lease nothing more :lol: .....

Wake up fool....Lease....sure if that;s what you want to believe. With the end of the Opium wars, Britain forced China to submit to their demand and made your people drug addicts for profit. Plz don;t be a dummy..I know you are smarter than that. Hong Kong was the result of that pressure....

What a stupid argument. Most of the meth and steroid pre-cursors today are from China and India. Does that mean China is getting the Americans addicted to meth? A huge problem in the US. Cocaine and heroin use in the UK is off the charts. The purity is so high you can snort heroin. Does that mean the Columbians and Afghans have colonized the UK ?? Use your head, not these tired old Indian talking points that don't even make sense.

Hong Kong was the best lease. One where the tenant improved and invested in the place. This is a landlord's dream. What did the Brits leave you guys after the rape and plunder ?? A railroad you are still using?? Try again.

Back
Top Bottom